A room and a rope. Endorsed by the Council!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A room and a rope. Endorsed by the Council!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 am

"Awww... we'll have to meet up again sometime!" Alysha says before running off to her next class

"Yeah! Byyyyyyyyyye!" Penny let out, waving. She then decides to browse around the campus a little more and see if she can find anything interesting.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am

Merah pauses at that. Being in a space station was one thing. But stepping on out into the abyss? That is something else entirely. With a deep breath she makes the plunge -- and exits the air lock! She stumbles at first -- not expecting her feet to be locked to the station so tightly. However that's for good reason, you know? The teenager gives a shy smile to her companion... then her gaze slowly drifts upwards. To peer out at what she came out here to see.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm.....This feels like one of those horror movies where now somebody bad will happen," said Mike catching the tone of the man's voice. He then looks at him and said, "Mind giving me a refill?"

::Hm? Does stuff like that happen down there all the time?:: the bartender asks. He heads back into the kitchen and emerges with a pitcher full of ice tea which he uses to top up Mike's glass

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yeah! Byyyyyyyyyye!" Penny let out, waving. She then decides to browse around the campus a little more and see if she can find anything interesting.

She does come across a sign outside a conference centre...

Sign wrote:DJINN AND OTHER WISHGIVERS CONFERENCE INSIDE

Vomica wrote:Merah pauses at that. Being in a space station was one thing. But stepping on out into the abyss? That is something else entirely. With a deep breath she makes the plunge -- and exits the air lock! She stumbles at first -- not expecting her feet to be locked to the station so tightly. However that's for good reason, you know? The teenager gives a shy smile to her companion... then her gaze slowly drifts upwards. To peer out at what she came out here to see.

People often talk about how space is empty... but those people have never been IN SPAAAAAACE! The abyss is gazed at by Merah, the emptiness... cannot be put into words. It's like tying to comprehend an infinite number of something. And the knowledge that she's only peering at a small part of it... and that there is an infinite number of equally empty universes...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm

"Hmm?" Penny, upon noticing this, proceeds to sneak on in and give a look around~
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 pm

"In the movies or maybe in plots like these. I am guessing you don't watch the picture shows often," said Mike as he takes a sip of the water.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Vomica » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Merah is clearly overwhelmed on that. Her eyes go as wide as she can, and her knees feel weak -- if the boots weren't magnets she might just have fallen over in stunned awe up at the sky. The gynoid might catch a few murmurs and mutters of disbelief over the radio, or she might not. To Merah this is nothing short of a religious experience... to see the spirit of the world of one thing. But a glimpse of entirety of the cosmos? Her little mind can barely grasp onto such things.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm?" Penny, upon noticing this, proceeds to sneak on in and give a look around~

Inside, she sees djinni, faeries and other wish granters milling around, chatting, eating nibbles and exchanging tips on how to interoperate wishes! One male djinn dressed in a three-piece gold suit floats over to Penny and consults a clipboard

"Name?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"In the movies or maybe in plots like these. I am guessing you don't watch the picture shows often," said Mike as he takes a sip of the water.

::Haven't got time. And last I checked, they were called movies.:: the bartender says

Vomica wrote:Merah is clearly overwhelmed on that. Her eyes go as wide as she can, and her knees feel weak -- if the boots weren't magnets she might just have fallen over in stunned awe up at the sky. The gynoid might catch a few murmurs and mutters of disbelief over the radio, or she might not. To Merah this is nothing short of a religious experience... to see the spirit of the world of one thing. But a glimpse of entirety of the cosmos? Her little mind can barely grasp onto such things.

::Hey? Hey!::

The gynoid goes over to Merah and shakes her by the shoulder!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Inside, she sees djinni, faeries and other wish granters milling around, chatting, eating nibbles and exchanging tips on how to interoperate wishes! One male djinn dressed in a three-piece gold suit floats over to Penny and consults a clipboard

"Name?"

"I'm Penny Pekoro; hiiiiiii~" She smiles wide... and suddenly reappears on his shoulder, looking at the clipboard. "Ooooo, what's that?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Blaze wrote:::Haven't got time. And last I checked, they were called movies.:: the bartender says

"I know. Just doing a bit of a joke. So, what else do you guys do up here?" asked Mike as he yawn.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Vomica » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Merah snaps out of it after a few moments! "Whohuhwhat!?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Blaze wrote:Indeed it is! There are a few rows of people drilling their katas, guided by... a young girl in a gi? She approaches Dact and puts her hands on her hips.

::You need some space to train?::

Dact pauses, looking to the girl. "Um... yes, miss. I'm trying to test out a new weapon I purchased here..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm Penny Pekoro; hiiiiiii~" She smiles wide... and suddenly reappears on his shoulder, looking at the clipboard. "Ooooo, what's that?"

"Has the names of all the wishgivers in this universe... ah, here you are. Penny Peroko, half-genie." the woman says, ignoring Penny's sudden reappearance. In a poof of lilac smoke, a nametag appears in her hand wit Penny's name on it.

"Wear this and welcome to the Wishgranter's Convention."

Maiden Miki wrote:"I know. Just doing a bit of a joke. So, what else do you guys do up here?" asked Mike as he yawn.

::We have schools, places of work... we do pretty much everything here.:: the bartender says

Vomica wrote:Merah snaps out of it after a few moments! "Whohuhwhat!?"

::You kinda dazed off for a second there. You okay?:: the gynoid asks with concern.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pauses, looking to the girl. "Um... yes, miss. I'm trying to test out a new weapon I purchased here..."

::Ahh, sure. Let me see it first.:: the girl demands.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm

"Has the names of all the wishgivers in this universe... ah, here you are. Penny Peroko, half-genie." the woman says, ignoring Penny's sudden reappearance. In a poof of lilac smoke, a nametag appears in her hand wit Penny's name on it.

"Wear this and welcome to the Wishgranter's Convention."

"Oh wow... I'M INVITED! YAY!" She dances a bit with the nametag, putting it on. "This is so awesome!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 am

"Anything of interest for us tourist folk?" asked Mike as he yawned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 am

"Yeah... just... got lost in all of it, you know?" She frowns, and umms "...y-you do know what that is like, yes?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse