A room and a rope. Endorsed by the Council!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A room and a rope. Endorsed by the Council!

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

"Alright. I bite," said Mike as he tried to make his way though the crowd to see what was going on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm

"Right... so, never met a half-genie before. Do you have to grant any wish you hear or what?" another fairy asks

"I don't HAVE to grant the wishes I hear, but I do feel compelled to grant them. I can refuse if I don't like the wish or think it's too mean." Pouts. "Can't let people be mean, you know?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am

"Oh sorry, am I pulling too hard?" the gynoid asks as they reach the airlock! She steps inside, pulling Merah with her, the door sealing behind them.

Merah head shakes at that, "...you're not!" She then turns around, and watches as the door closes. Relaxing a tad bit at that.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact takes the trident in hand, going to lunge and stab the target!

The trident easily pierces the target's chest! A readout on the computer screen identifies what damage would have been done had the target been a human!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. I bite," said Mike as he tried to make his way though the crowd to see what was going on.

A parade is traveling down the street with floats and giant balloons and dancers! Candy and various gadgets are thrown into the crowd by people riding on the floats.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I don't HAVE to grant the wishes I hear, but I do feel compelled to grant them. I can refuse if I don't like the wish or think it's too mean." Pouts. "Can't let people be mean, you know?"

"Wow, selective wish granting..." one fairy mutters

"Lucky kid." Another says

Vomica wrote:Merah head shakes at that, "...you're not!" She then turns around, and watches as the door closes. Relaxing a tad bit at that.

After a few seconds, the airlock is pressurized and the door opens, letting the pair back in!

"You can take the suit off now."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 pm

"Wow, selective wish granting..." one fairy mutters

"Lucky kid." Another says

"I guess if I were bound to something or someone, then I wouldn't be able to do that, but as of right now, I can." She crosses her arms. "I don't plan on getting bound either."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm

"Oh. Free stuff," said Mike as he runs off and tries to catch one of the devices while being hit with candy. He catches one of them but almost drops it. He then proceeds to take a look at it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Vomica » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 am

Merah messes around with the back of the neck of her suit, trying to get the helmet off "...geez it's been so long since I've had one of these things on..."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Dact nods. "Huh... I guess technology has its uses after all."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:52 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I guess if I were bound to something or someone, then I wouldn't be able to do that, but as of right now, I can." She crosses her arms. "I don't plan on getting bound either."

"You don't want to kid." one fairy says.

"You know how people always go on about how djinni are tricksters who twist wishes? Think about it from their side of things. They stay cooped up in something, only to be released by some jerk who tries to get their wishes, then leaves the djinn to their fate. Can you blame them?" one fairy says, getting madder and madder.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh. Free stuff," said Mike as he runs off and tries to catch one of the devices while being hit with candy. He catches one of them but almost drops it. He then proceeds to take a look at it.

It is some kind of small spherical device with five glowing blue points! They look like... fingerprint scanners.

Vomica wrote:Merah messes around with the back of the neck of her suit, trying to get the helmet off "...geez it's been so long since I've had one of these things on..."

"Eh? You been on a space walk before kid?" the gynoid asks, looking terribly surprised.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Huh... I guess technology has its uses after all."

The computer beeps somewhat indignantly and a pop up appears on screen

"New Dummy? Y/N"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"Okay. I am still game," said Mike as he tried to inspect the device. He saw the five points and tried to hold on to it where his fingerprints were in said spots.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 pm

"You don't want to kid." one fairy says.

"You know how people always go on about how djinni are tricksters who twist wishes? Think about it from their side of things. They stay cooped up in something, only to be released by some jerk who tries to get their wishes, then leaves the djinn to their fate. Can you blame them?" one fairy says, getting madder and madder.

"Well... no. It is perfectly understandable how they can go on sprees such as that, because being bound really has to be terrible." Thinks for a moment. "My mom has mentioned that she used to live on some other planet, but some man kidnapped her and destroyed her planet, turning her into a djinn and binding her to a ring. After he got bored of her, he stuck her in a cave on Earth where she was stuck for a few thousand years until my father found her." Frowns a bit as she shows some... unusual clarity for someone usually so hyper. "So I can see why several djinn end up doing what they do. Even though they can manipulate the insides of their confinement to a degree to be a bit more comfortable -- at least some can apparently do that, -- being cooped up is still bad."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

The girl glances to the gynoid, "...what? Oh. No! Nope!" She grins nervously a second, "...rather just a full helmet and pressured suit...!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay. I am still game," said Mike as he tried to inspect the device. He saw the five points and tried to hold on to it where his fingerprints were in said spots.

The device seems to scan his fingers before floating from his hand! The scanners close up as two spots open up and seem to scan Mike... once done, the spots flicker, almost like they were blinking eyes!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well... no. It is perfectly understandable how they can go on sprees such as that, because being bound really has to be terrible." Thinks for a moment. "My mom has mentioned that she used to live on some other planet, but some man kidnapped her and destroyed her planet, turning her into a djinn and binding her to a ring. After he got bored of her, he stuck her in a cave on Earth where she was stuck for a few thousand years until my father found her." Frowns a bit as she shows some... unusual clarity for someone usually so hyper. "So I can see why several djinn end up doing what they do. Even though they can manipulate the insides of their confinement to a degree to be a bit more comfortable -- at least some can apparently do that, -- being cooped up is still bad."

The faeries all look at each other and frown.

"You're weird kid." one finally says.

Vomica wrote:The girl glances to the gynoid, "...what? Oh. No! Nope!" She grins nervously a second, "...rather just a full helmet and pressured suit...!"

"Eh? When has a kid like you ever need a pressurized suit?" the gynoid asks as she starts leading Merah back to the hatch.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

"And this is when the ball becomes a clone of me and slowly tries to take over my life," said Mike who was watching with amazement.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am

Blaze wrote:The faeries all look at each other and frown.

"You're weird kid." one finally says.

Tilts her head. "I am? How?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse