Blue Sky Docks

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Blue Sky Docks

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

*Construction can be seen on the opposite end of Muffinville from Black Pearl Harbor. It seems various workers of all sorts and persuasions are toiling about building walkways, scaffolding, and things that seem to be a cross of hangers and docks rising from the ground up to a floating island just a bit out of town. In the middle of all the racket and chaos one can find Raleigh overlooking some plans and muttering to himself.* Now that the harbor I helped set up in the past is a chugging along its time to set up similar for those with airships. Just need to acquire some engineers and machinist types to set up some guilds and the like here. Hm... perhaps see about asking some of those scientists to move in around here?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Blue Sky Docks

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am

*A rather large and heavy i-beam falls free plummeting toward Raleigh while he overlooks the plans.* Let's see, a mix of steam punk, a dash of hi sci fi, perhaps a touch of more earthy elements and the mundane, oooh and a repair station for those mechs people around here have. I do hope the CTC will be a client here. *A large arm rises up out of his shadow and completely encompasses the metal strut before it closes into a fist. A moment later a lump of metal no larger than a medicine ball is dropped off to the side of Raleigh even as the arm recedes back into the shadow.* Perhaps I should see about getting that named eh? Can't keep borrowing sis's Hellbringer all the time. *Continues to make adjustments to the plans, leading to some of the workers sighing as they respond in real time to the changes, while absent mindedly picking up the now rather dense lump of metal and rolling it around.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 am

At last, it is completed. Mwahahaha... err wait this isn't an evil plot. *Begins touring the completed sky docks and checking to make sure everything is in order.* Ooh, someone dropped a quarter. *Hops down into one of the docking bays to pick it up just in time to be ran over by a flying ship.* Squirk.... *Around 20 minutes and a now full terminal later.* Okay, who ran me over? Could you move your ship? I left a crystal down there and someone will want to collect it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 am

The Animagic witch girl Buu is swimming with some sky dolphins in her magical flying Mermaid scuba suit when she comes across Raleigh's death crystal under the bow of a rather large boat or Beemer of some kind..."I wonder what this is" she asks no one in particular and picks it up...
Last edited by Cece on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 am

((Sky dolphins? Ooh looks like I'm not the only person who loves to create wild life for a setting.))

*The crystal remains unresponsive. Perhaps if Buu were to mention menu something may happen.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

((What can I say...;)...after all Cece, Buu and Rachel are Animagic girls...))

The sky dolphin looks at Buu with a funny look before replying...'dont you have death crystals where you come from?'
"Death crystals? Oh, I remember reading about those ic school. They use micro fracure magic to transport trinkets or traps to the person who captures it. What was that activation phrase again...information? Withdraw? Buffet?....oh yeah, Menu..." she says as the pair sky surk to the dock area...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

*The crystal displays some options.*
Menu:
1. Scorch
2. Pet
3. Dark Matters
4. Belt Buckle
5. Flora
6. New Menu
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 am

*Buu looks the list over for a moment before asking.."What do you think Gishi? Pet and scorch sound like the traps, while belt buckle sounds like a trinket...hmmm"

'Dark matters seems like a interesting choice to me' Gishi replies

"You think so too? Ok, Dark matters please" Buu says, a note of curiosity in her voice.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

*Buu will find in her hands two chúi made of a deep black colored metal. On each of them is the character for gravity. In other words on top of her gaining two rather handy weapons they can also be used to affect the gravity around them such as turning into micro black holes that will not affect the person using them.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

*as the chui appear in her hands, she has but a moment before they quickly hear for the deck of the space cruise liner below her, her shock at the sudden decent causes her to screab just as the chui make contact with the ships hull..."...aaahhhh!!!"...>THWANG!!!<

The Sky Dolpin rolls it's belly upwards as it laughs it's preverbal tail off...'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Ah, I think someone just got my crystal. *Sends some repair crews out to check up on and fix any damage.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Buu can be seen laying atop the chui inside hull of the ship G'th Chunxi...3 decks below. Eyes swirling and little blue and neon green chokubo flying around her head comically...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

*Having set out with the repair crews, Raleigh spots the problem.* You alright, Buu? You lot get to fixing the hole.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Buu slurs out the words in reply to Raleigh's questionn..."...Heavieeee"

The sky dolphin floats over to Raleigh..."you feel strange...wanna play?"
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm

*Turns to the sky dolphin.* Hm.. sure. What do you have in mind? *He sends a mental command to the chui to reduce the gravity upon themselves so they aren't quite so heavy. He also directs a healing spell her way.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse