Getting Fit in No Time!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Francesca wearing a pink lab coat could be seen standing behind a table which had a huge banners that read, "Get fit in no time!" and "Fit in your swimsuit!". A bin filled with burgers could be seen close by her as she looked curious at the them. She blinked a few times and then began to giggle.

"Come all! Come one!" said Francesca as it looks as if she was reading off a piece of paper. "Do you feel o-o-o-o-beast? Does your fav-fav-fav-o-right swim suit doesn't fit you as well as you want? Then come here and get fit in no time! Oh!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 08, 2011 10:03 pm

This is too potentially interesting to pass up despite the fact that my apparent weight is whatever I want it to be. *Walks up to Francesca.* Do we need to sign a release form or anything to try this?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Ashley blinked a little at this for a moment, and then looks at Francesca. "... are you sure you're a scientist?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Raleigh wrote:This is too potentially interesting to pass up despite the fact that my apparent weight is whatever I want it to be. *Walks up to Francesca.* Do we need to sign a release form or anything to try this?

"Oh....This surely is nice," giggled Francesca who seem to be distracted for a bit. "Luckily I have am all ready for my swim suit. Oh!"

"Oh hello Umm..." said Francesca as she looks down at her paper after staring at Raleigh for a long time and nods. "Superman. Why do I want to release you...Oh yeah!"

Francesca looked around and then pointed to a piece of paper that was on the table. She then read from the paper in her hand again. "No. I just need you to sign our in-in-in-vent-tory sheet. Just put your name on there."

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley blinked a little at this for a moment, and then looks at Francesca. "... are you sure you're a scientist?"

"Yep. I am- Oh wait," said Francesca as she looked at the paper in her hand once again and read, "Yes. Of cour-course I am a sci-sci-n-tista. Oh right. I am just doing some work right now."

Francesca then looked at Ashley for a moment and and her eyes moved down the piece of paper. "Want to give this a try. Surely you need some sun."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 08, 2011 10:41 pm

*Signs the inventory as he usually signs with a symbol denoting only his agreement so as to avoid any form of name/sympathetic type magics.* Alright then I think I signed in. *Is wondering about being called superman as so far as he knows he isn't given to wearing his hair in a pompadour or walking around in blue tights.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Signs the inventory as he usually signs with a symbol denoting only his agreement so as to avoid any form of name/sympathetic type magics.* Alright then I think I signed in. *Is wondering about being called superman as so far as he knows he isn't given to wearing his hair in a pompadour or walking around in blue tights.*

"Oh....What is that?" asked Francesca as she looked completely clueless. She then looked at Raleigh and back at her piece of paper. "It is because you are just so superpowered. I be-lived we talked about this on-one-ce before."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Mon May 09, 2011 12:52 am

"I'm fit enough... just along to see more of your antics..." The time traveller said, appearing nearby.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

shinryou wrote:"I'm fit enough... just along to see more of your antics..." The time traveller said, appearing nearby.

"Oh! Where that voice from?" said Francesca as she looked around confused. She then looked at the paper in her hand and read out. "Oh hello Test Boy. I see you are as ad-ad-ad-quit well."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 am

"Yep. I am- Oh wait," said Francesca as she looked at the paper in her hand once again and read, "Yes. Of cour-course I am a sci-sci-n-tista. Oh right. I am just doing some work right now."

Francesca then looked at Ashley for a moment and and her eyes moved down the piece of paper. "Want to give this a try. Surely you need some sun."

"I get plenty of sun, and I don't need to lose any weight at all." Ashley said, crossing his arms.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby A fat Otaku » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 am

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/153000/153189_gifith.gif

A fat Otaku, smelling the hamburgers wanders up to the stand..."Arth thosth free???" he asks slurringly
A fat Otaku

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 am

Ah yes, I wasn't sure if that was you or someone else. At any rate, what next?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"I get plenty of sun, and I don't need to lose any weight at all." Ashley said, crossing his arms.

"Aww! Come on! Pleassee?" said Francesca as she lean again the table. "At least try it out! It won't be that bad! I made it!"

A fat Otaku wrote:http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/153000/153189_gifith.gif

A fat Otaku, smelling the hamburgers wanders up to the stand..."Arth thosth free???" he asks slurringly

"Umm...." said Francesca as she looked at the piece of paper in her hands and read, "Yep. As long as you sign this piece of paper.

She then points to the one that was on the table.

Raleigh wrote:Ah yes, I wasn't sure if that was you or someone else. At any rate, what next?

"That was me," read Francesca from the paper in her hands. She then points to the bin and grabs a burger from it. "Next is to just eat this tasty burger. Enjoy. Snicker snicker. Oh wait. I don't think I was suppose to read that last part."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby A Fat Otaku » Mon May 09, 2011 12:22 pm

The Otaku follows the catgirls instructions and the paper while grabbing at the burgers and stuffing it into his mouth. His name reads 'Vegita' in a messy scrawl
A Fat Otaku

Postby Raleigh » Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm

*Takes one of the burgers and eats it.* That is alright. I think its always best to go ahead and do the snicker snicker part as its more amusing when you do. Besides once they are at this portion of the deal they already know what they've gotten into assuming they aren't brain dead.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 09, 2011 12:53 pm

"... whatever, it's not like I'm doing anything else with my time." Signs the piece of paper and then grabs a burger, chomping on it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse