Getting Fit in No Time!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby shinryou » Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

"Ah... I see..." Kazuya replies, "Not much that can really be done then I guess..."
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 14, 2011 11:34 am

"Oh? What so funny?" asked Francesca as she stared at Ashley's chest. "Are you excited about the water park?"

She nods. "Uh-huh, like, I totally am excited about it. It's so much fun!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Nikki wrote:"Can I like sign it?" Justin asks.

"Sorry gir....gir...girlie but too late for that," said Francesca as she read the piece of paper in her hand plainly. "Soon you will lea....learn to fol...low orders."

Justin was slowly using age along with height with each passing second. His hair was growing longer and a reddish-pink color that was being styled into a pair of pigtails tied with a thin red ribbon. His clothing was becoming rubbery and eventually Justin was wearing a blue one piece swimsuit. Soon a pair garter tied with red ribbon were on each of his legs and arms.

shinryou wrote:"Ah... I see..." Kazuya replies, "Not much that can really be done then I guess..."

"Umm...not sure," said Francesca as she looked at her piece of paper. "But you can try one of these tas...tas...tasty bur...gers."

KonokoHasano wrote:She nods. "Uh-huh, like, I totally am excited about it. It's so much fun!"

"That is good to hear," read Francesca as she looked at the paper. "There will be many act....act....tivities there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Sun May 15, 2011 3:45 pm

"What's happening?" Justin asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Nikki wrote:"What's happening?" Justin asks.

"I am hel..ping you fol....fol...fol...low dir....rec...tions," said Francesca as she kept reading the piece of paper in her hands. "Oh that is always good. Oh more....since you can..can...tant do it on your own."

Soon Justin began to develop a chest as two mounds were appearing on his chest. They seem to be filling out the swimsuit nicely. Next his manhood was pulling into his body making him into a her. This also made the swimsuit fit much better. Soon an apron appeared tied around her hips that just had two red pockets on it. A collar with a red ribbon cutely tied around her neck with a maid headdress position neatly between each pigtail. Justin was now a cute young maid in a swimsuit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"Is there like anything you need Miss tress?" Justine asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Alright everyone, since we are all fit and ready for swimming I guess I should direct you to my park. *Here she grins.* Thankfully my magic is still present so I can do this the easy way. Step through the door to get to it please. *A door appears next to her that opens up to the waterpark.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby A fOrmer fat Otaku » Sun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

The blue haired girl gets a frown on her face as as the dark boy continued to tease the cat girl. Grabbing one more of the burgers, she shoves it into his mouth as he makes his next statement.
"Stop picken' on the kitty girl" she hears about the open portal and heads strait to the park as well
A fOrmer fat Otaku

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Nikki wrote:"Is there like anything you need Miss tress?" Justine asks.

"Hmm....I like a guy right now but it has to be Felix," giggled Francesca as she looked at her maid. She then read from the paper, "This sh...ould te...ach you to fol..low in..in...instr...cutions. Also please don't get Fe...lix. He is busy."

"Aww..." said Francesca with a frown.

Justine should feel her mentality returning to how it was before the transformation.

Raleigh wrote:Alright everyone, since we are all fit and ready for swimming I guess I should direct you to my park. *Here she grins.* Thankfully my magic is still present so I can do this the easy way. Step through the door to get to it please. *A door appears next to her that opens up to the waterpark.

"Oh? You going too?" asked Francesca as she watched Raleigh.

A fOrmer fat Otaku wrote:The blue haired girl gets a frown on her face as as the dark boy continued to tease the cat girl. Grabbing one more of the burgers, she shoves it into his mouth as he makes his next statement.
"Stop picken' on the kitty girl" she hears about the open portal and heads strait to the park as well

"Oh? I don't think you were su-su-su....sh-sh-sh- needed to do that." said Francesca as she watched and looked at Kazuya.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't have to. I'm already there. I can be in more than one place at a time besides I'm always there at the water park. If you remember its made out of myself.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Mon May 16, 2011 5:08 am

Kazuya shrugs, "Under contract I kind of have to don't I..." the time travel boy sighed slightly, "That much hasn't changed"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Raleigh wrote:I don't have to. I'm already there. I can be in more than one place at a time besides I'm always there at the water park. If you remember its made out of myself.

"Oh! So you have sister," said Francesca as she tries to figure out what was being said.

shinryou wrote:Kazuya shrugs, "Under contract I kind of have to don't I..." the time travel boy sighed slightly, "That much hasn't changed"

"I was going to ask since I was....in a good mood," read Francesca as she read from her piece of paper. She then looks up at Kazuya and asked, "How the burger taste?"

Kazuya may notice his stomach rumbling due to having a burger shoved in his mouth.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue May 17, 2011 2:26 am

Kazuya swallows after almost choking on the burger, "Ugh... don't do that..." he complains, "wait... why is that in writing...?"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue May 17, 2011 12:37 pm

"Oh dear, this is..." says Randy, the blue haired girl. "Most strange!" continues the brunette, known as Alicia, clinging to her other half.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

shinryou wrote:Kazuya swallows after almost choking on the burger, "Ugh... don't do that..." he complains, "wait... why is that in writing...?"

"Don't do what? What in writing?" asked a confused Francesca as she stared at Kazuya. "You have cute eyes."

Kazuya's hair soon began to become longer as his body was becoming thinner.

Feng wrote:"Oh dear, this is..." says Randy, the blue haired girl. "Most strange!" continues the brunette, known as Alicia, clinging to her other half.

"What is most strange? Oh? Where did you two come from?" asked Francesca as she saw the two girls.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse