Retrieval

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Retrieval

Postby Raleigh » Wed May 04, 2011 10:08 am

*Raleigh sits in his DrakeCorp office with Ebony, Litany, Elenore, Naro, and Shara in attendance. Unseen are several of the more specialized units of the Hidden Waterpark Village as well.* It is time again to collect some things. I'm sure you all know that I hand out powerful artifacts and enhancements fairly regularly. In quite a few worlds the time has come to regather the items as their owners have passed on or their family lines have died out. I can't allow artifact class items forged of my own self and by myself to fall into the hands of those it was never intended for. You are all to head out and begin retrieving them. You have all been given passports to allow you to travel freely through the multiverse in order to collect these items since I can't always go to the realms some of them lie within.

Before you go remember that this isn't limited to only retrieving my artifacts. If you find those of others of my race or even those made by lesser creatures that are unclaimed nab them and bring them here. My hoard has been getting a bit stuffy so it is time to add to it.

Ebony: What of the locals boss?

Raleigh: I want you to be in charge of advertising a new job to them. Let them know they can see the vastness of the multiverse or you know the usual army type spiel. Hire them to help in this search.

Litany: I suppose I'm to retrieve those ones that have fallen into more delicate hands?

Raleigh: Aye. Feel free to eat those who hold them though if you find their souls corrupt. Elenore and Mower will be handling more of the hard targets that are secured in high security facilities. Naro and Shara, you two will naturally be collecting any of the located Dragon Blades that have had their bearers die as you two other than Ebony would have the best chance of sensing them.

Ebony: And the others?

Raleigh: Find what you can but no not interfere with the already directed individuals. Triple S class pay to whoever finds the most and a personal boon to whoever finds the most powerful. Now go. *The room clears of all but Raleigh and Ebony quickly.*

Ebony: I'll see to hiring on the locals boss. *She too departs.*

Raleigh: Let us shake the trees and see what falls. Heh.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Retrieval

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 am

*a bored yawn is heard as Zatsune appears behind Raleigh...
"So you got bored as well pops? Who is left to collect from?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 pm

No so much bored as simply following a procedure I've had for some time. Those relics I give out are more or less rented from me so every so often I have them reclaimed and returned to myself. After all if you live longer than the solar system in which you left them you are entitled to get them back I would think. As for what is left to retrieve there are several artifacts of my own origin and there are always random ones that develop over time. Humans and other beings actually have occasionally managed to empower items by way of leaving behind mental impressions or desires on them and those are always nice to add to my collection. The relics of the others of my race I tend to return to them after studying them of course.

I seem to recall having created a number of ARM type devices awhile back that are to be reclaimed that no one is currently aiming for. How would you like to join me for a trip?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 am

Zatsune seems to brighten at the offer to go recaim artifacts with Raleigh..."That would be posh pops. What kind of place are we going to for the retrieval?"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

A reviving world to be frank. It was on the verge of dying but some heroes have dealt with that already. We will be seeking out primarily something I've dubbed the 'Blessed Peacemakers' which as you might imagine are two single action revolver type weapons as well as a handful of other items. Who knows we might pick up a companion while there. Depends on what we desire I suppose though.

Ebony: Boss, after I've finished I'll head to the Society in that one world. They have several of your artifacts that are no longer capable of being used by anyone currently. I'll be bringing them in while you are away with Zatsune.

Raleigh: Thanks Ebony. See you shortly. *The cat nods as she resumes her birth form and hops away.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 12, 2011 3:22 pm

"Kewl...any imaging data on the lifeforms there, or will standard robes be adiquit?" she asks as she steps near to Raleigh in preparation for the travel medium
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Thu May 12, 2011 4:34 pm

They will work but it is likely to still be dusty and desert like in quite a few places yet. They did just fix the place only around 10 or so years ago so there is still some slow to revive locations in that world.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

*A gate opens for Zatsune and Raleigh.* Think Miku would like to join us?
*Downstairs in one of the locked armories items begin to fade into place awaiting Ebony's inspection. It would seem several of his ninjas and agents have already begin to lug in precious artifacts that weren't already claimed nor created by their employer. Elsewhere a young woman is found by Naro and Shara who begin to talk about collecting her father's legacy from her. It would seem she is bearing a particular item of interest.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse