Hiring Villains!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hiring Villains!

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 11:13 am

Feng wrote:::I have no idea who this Mr. Villains is. However Mr. Cloak and I are looking for professional mercenaries of limited morals for a job in the nearby future. I suppose we are also looking for potential test subjects as well... Hmmmm... I think she should still be able to maintain with the Chaijin spirit world if she were to experience any 'random' transformation... What do you think Mr. Cloak. You're my expert on these matters.::

"Oh-oh. I-I-I like that guy. He is nice," said Megan as she blinked a few times and looked at 'Mr. Cloak'. "I-I-I think I kn-know him too. Not-not-not sure."

"Cha-cha-chaijin?" said Megan as she blinked a few times and took a thinking pose by tapping the side of her head. "If you mean my Chi-chi-chibi powers. Mos-mos-most of the ti-ti-time after I get transform I get tur-tur-turn back into a chibi with my ful-ful-full chibi po-po-powers."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 am

::Interesting... Clearly that must be a result of the new form interfering with the connection. The spirits are known to protected their favored ones. But what if we induced a transformation that synchronizes with the spirit world? What then?::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 11:24 am

Feng wrote:::Interesting... Clearly that must be a result of the new form interfering with the connection. The spirits are known to protected their favored ones. But what if we induced a transformation that synchronizes with the spirit world? What then?::

"I-I-I don't know. I-I-I don't think I have been though som-som-something like that before," said Megan as she taps her head and was thinking. "I-I-I guess I stay Chi-chi-chibi. I would hope so."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 am

::Indeed. Lets find out, shall we? ^_^::

A dart is shot from a secret compartment in the laptop.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 am

Feng wrote:::Indeed. Lets find out, shall we? ^_^::

A dart is shot from a secret compartment in the laptop.

"Ahh~" squeal Megan as she tries to duck to avoid it. "Pl-pl-please try to warn me. That sur-sur-surprised me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 am

The dart embeds itself painless into her forehead!

::Now, now:: says the laptop. ::I would have expected better from the avatar of Smoking Toaster. Honestly I'm beginning to question why he would choose such a timid thing as his champion, especially when their are others out there who would kill for such a rare honor. Still, who am I to question the guy...::

Strands of white hair begin to obstruct Megan's vision.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 11:54 am

Feng wrote:The dart embeds itself painless into her forehead!

::Now, now:: says the laptop. ::I would have expected better from the avatar of Smoking Toaster. Honestly I'm beginning to question why he would choose such a timid thing as his champion, especially when their are others out there who would kill for such a rare honor. Still, who am I to question the guy...::

Strands of white hair begin to obstruct Megan's vision.

"Ah!" said Megan as she tries to poke the dart. Megan sees the white strands of hair and blinked a bit. "I-I-I don't know or re-re-remember either but I-I-I guess be-because I am strong? I-I-I beat somebody pow-pow-powerful before."

Megan walked over to the laptop to see if she could see her reflection.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 12:03 pm

::That may be:: says the Laptop, ::Yet it would appear that the influence of Indigo has hindered your potential as the Smoking Ones, therefore I have decided to grant the both of you a small favor.::

Megan will notice her eyes turn a reddish hue while her body begins to get taller, taking on the appearance of a young twelve year old girl. Her clothing changes into a white ninja gi, while a pair of protective leggings cover her feet. A large red ribbon wraps itself around her gi, a black ninja-to tucked into it.

As the changes continue, Megan's head may feel a tad fuzzy...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Feng wrote:::That may be:: says the Laptop, ::Yet it would appear that the influence of Indigo has hindered your potential as the Smoking Ones, therefore I have decided to grant the both of you a small favor.::

Megan will notice her eyes turn a reddish hue while her body begins to get taller, taking on the appearance of a young twelve year old girl. Her clothing changes into a white ninja gi, while a pair of protective leggings cover her feet. A large red ribbon wraps itself around her gi, a black ninja-to tucked into it.

As the changes continue, Megan's head may feel a tad fuzzy...

"But-but-but I like the Indigo," said Megan as her head was feeling hazy. It was getting a bit harder to think for the moment. "Then-all I have left is the Purple."

Megan staggers around a bit due to the height change.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

::Fear not, I am not cutting you off from your indigo based powers. I instead intend to separate that Indigo and Purple based form of your from your Chaijin persona.::

Megan's mind begins to feel sharper, more alert, and much more confident in her abilities as the influence Indigo is forced deep into the back of her brain, ready to burst forth once more under the right circumstances. While in this Chaijin based form Megan may feel an overwhelming urge to cause mischief and chaos with just a smidgen of blood lust mixed in for good measure.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Feng wrote:::Fear not, I am not cutting you off from your indigo based powers. I instead intend to separate that Indigo and Purple based form of your from your Chaijin persona.::

Megan's mind begins to feel sharper, more alert, and much more confident in her abilities as the influence Indigo is forced deep into the back of her brain, ready to burst forth once more under the right circumstances. While in this Chaijin based form Megan may feel an overwhelming urge to cause mischief and chaos with just a smidgen of blood lust mixed in for good measure.

Megan catches herself and looked down at herself. She frowned a little bit and then shakes her head.

"What is this? So not liking this. If this is suppose to tie into my Chaijin or Chibi stuff then it so not chibi enough," said Megan with a frown as she looked at herself. She jumped a bit and it did felt much more sharper then before. She then pulled out the sword on her back and the tip of the blade was almost a bit too close to touching the laptop.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

The Chaijin Powers that Be agree with Megan-Chan's assessment! In a burst of blue flame, Megan is quickly transformed into a form better suited to her position!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Feng wrote:The Chaijin powers that be agree with Megan-Chan's assessment! In a burst of blue flame, Megan is quickly transformed into a form better suited to her position!

"Heeheehee," smiled Megan as she looked over herself and smiled. She flipped her hair a bit and then nodded. "I like. I like. I knew that eventually it will kick in."

"Now this is more like it!" said Megan as she pointed her bow that quickly turned into a thin cutlass blade. She then waved it dangerously close to the laptop. "This is more like it! I like it. I like it. I like it. So much potential. So much. Way to go Mr. Laptop Dude."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri May 06, 2011 1:58 am

Noise and Silence wrote:Noise huffs slightly. "Well, that's one way to deal with a hero..." He pauses, and then shrugs, giving her a grin. "What's your name, doll?"

Silence pats her head...and slides out of her grip--or tries to. He is surprisingly lithe, though. "Charming, charming, but I think my brother will be enough for you..."

The green/orange girl blinks at Noise's question. "My name? Um... I cant remember!" She frowns a bit as Silence slips away. "Aww... well I guess I can come back to you later..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Fri May 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Heh, didn't respond in time. Nice form you gained Megan. Well then I shall set off to get some test subjects I think. Should I leave a copy of myself here for recruiting or put the collection of test subjects as the higher priority?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse