Hiring Villains!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Hiring Villains!

Postby Feng » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm

A booth is set up in the shady parts of town, tucked within a shifty alleyway between a Star Bucks and a Chibi Express! Pizza. The booth is mysteriously unmanned. Only a Laptop with a wallpaper depicting a skull wearing a monocle and top hat guards the booth...

A sign next to the laptop provides more information:

::Wanted!

Freaks and Villains for a grand caper set to take place in the not too distant future!
-Great pay!
-Reasonable hours!
-Dental!::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Hiring Villains!

Postby Raleigh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am

Hm.. should I or not? I think I already work for this group.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:16 pm

::Ah, Mr. Cloak:: says the disembodied voice of Bones. ::How excellent of you to show up. It would appear I need some help recruiting some new minions for an upcoming caper. There's a promotion and pay raise in it for you if you can provide some 'willing volunteers' for Operation PENGUIN.::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

I suppose I can do that. You prefer I recruit new people or provide from some of those already in my employee? I can roll either way.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 pm

::If you have any minions suited to security then yes please send them my way. Of course I have been interested in testing out my new device. Perhaps you could test it out for me, eh Mr. Cloak?::

*A mail portal opens, depositing what appears to be a mini crossbow on the desk*

::I've been experimenting in my spare time in studying the local plant life and extracting their energies. I believe I might have stumbled across a potent combination if I do say so myself!::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Security hunh.... I do believe I do. Would both of these do?

So you want me to play like cupid and shoot people with arrows? I suppose I could do that so long as these don't have a love effect. That would be conflict of interest with the love potions my shop sales.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

::Ah, cat girls! How nice. Hmmm, yes I do believe they could prove useful in defending my base of operations for the upcoming job. Funny you should mention the 'Love' effect though. Lately I've been tinkering with Green and Orange energies and have recently made an interesting breakthrough. What you hold there is a hybrid combining traits from both Green and Orange. Don't worry though, I don't intend to cause people to go all lovey dovey with that though... No my ambitions go in a different direction.::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 am

Very well. I can work with that. Any particular targets or people off limits before I start 'bow'ing people to your designs?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:Security hunh.... I do believe I do. Would both of these do?

(( Awww, those are such cute minions! ))
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

(They are! Good pic Raleigh)

::The crossbow darts are not for recruiting per say. I need minions who are both intelligent and of sound mind. Those are just a bonus to test in your spare time. Anyways see if you can find individual who specialize in either security, intelligence gathering or research and development. You can blast any curious bystanders or less desirable applicants at your leisure Mr. Cloak... Oh, this might prove helpful too.::

A can of spray manifests on the table. It says "Woman Repellent"

::For protection should you use the bolts. Tests show that victims will latch on the first man they see.::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Twins » Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

"'Caper'? Who the F*** hires people for 'capers', anymore? I feel like I might as well be trying out for acting lessons..."

The figure in black rolls his eyes, but his white-dressed counterpart shakes his head putting a hand to his brother's shoulder as they, ( http://safebooru.org//images/371/9eb907 ... jpg?371266 ) approach the table in tandem.

"Now brother--there's nothing wrong with having a little class, is there? Not every job needs to have you snapping necks or breaking minds! I for one welcome a wholesome good-old-fashioned bit of criminal masterminding!"

The man without an eyepatch considers this for a moment, and then gives an abrasive shrug, sighing lightly.

"...Whatever. Just as long as I don't have to do any capering."
Twins

Postby Feng » Sun May 01, 2011 10:42 am

(Alas, the link doesn't appear to work due to hotlinking :( )
::Ah, welcome Gentlemen:: hums the computer as the twins approach. ::I take it you have come about my latest plan? I can tell by your disposition that you two are well qualified for this kind of caper. However, for the sake of formality, perhaps you two should introduce yourselves and state your specialty::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Twins » Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 pm

[Hm. How about http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=371266 ? ]

The man in black goes to speak, but is cut short as his brother quickly takes charge, stepping in front.

"A pleasure, a pleasure! We are the Gemini Engine, to be most perspicuous...however, would you prefer sir or madame, we do occasionally adopt individual sobriquet when the situation demands it. Would it be more of a convenience, you may think of--me as Sky and him as Earth?"

He glances to the one in black, who rolls his eyes.

"Stupid-*** nicknames. How about I be Noise, you be Silence? Maybe then you'll shut up for a second."

The man in white shrugs.

"Alright, alright--In that case, yes. I am Silence, he's Noise. We're masters of duality, if you will! I handle the lighter stuff--scheming, disguise, manipulations...and he breaks things."

Noise frowns. Silence pauses, and then adds.

"Oh, and he's actually quite a good painter if you give him some watercolors."
Twins

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Heh, alright. So continue to recruit here and go about trying out this little thing randomly. *Takes the woman repellent.* I might have to make a copy of this later. *Watches the antics of the two.* So of the two of you it sounds like mostly Silence would be used. I suppose Noise could be applied to security unless we are going to engage in a bit of sabotage as part of our intelligence gathering.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Sun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm

::Hmmm... Normally I assign the code names. However, since Mr. Cloak here kinda upsets the cloak and dagger scheme I think Mr. Noise and Mr. Silence will suffice. Fortunately I do have work for both of you that should utilize your skills. Mr. Silence I require your skills to help set the field for this upcoming plot. I need you to set up makeshift Chibi shrines throughout the city. Don't worry, supplies will be provided by mail portal.::

::As for you Mr. Noise, I think it best that you accompany your brother on this task. Your job is to crush any meddling kids who interfere with the mission. Kill them, transform them, I could care less. However the network of shrines must be defended at all costs. Understood?::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse