A accident in Muffinville SwamP

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A accident in Muffinville SwamP

Postby The Transport Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Indeed, Al's body seems to be getting very flush as what he sees as a very cute girl, even if she is a tomboy, seems to be causing whatever is in him to make him feel weak and funny inside. Josh also seems to be feeling a bit warm as the PokeMon adventurer looks cute as well, her face seems to be getting a bit flush as well if Al notices...
The Transport Guy

Postby Albedo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Al looks at her, then glances away, before looking back. He notices the flush, so he flushes more.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby The transport guy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

*The pair soon come across a building near the edge of the swamp. The rusty faded sign says..."Dingo Labs"... And the outside of the building seems to be closed up, but there are lights on in the building. The hum of a generator can be heard coming from somewhere in the rear of the building. Al misht feel a slight pressure in his chest when he starts to blush harder. He might even see a blueish halo form near her shoulders. Josh will start to feel a pain in her shoulders, nothing severe, but like a itch she can't scratch...
The transport guy

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Josh notices the blush on Al an. The pain in her shoulders. Seeing the lights on in the what looks to be a abandoned building she points it out to the boy..."Look, maybe they have a phone and we can call a ambulace or doctor from in there. Wish I would have remembered to bring my cell phone with me today..." she sighs in frustration
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"Yes, let's do it!" Al said as he tried to adjust his top to soothe the issues in his chest.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby The Transport Guy » Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Al may or may not start to feel the itch in his chest start to spread from the tips of his now growing breasts and feeling warmer as both he and Josh make their way into the facility. They will hear the sounds of old Cray mainframes bliping and clicking as they get closer. The sounds of movement can be heard inside the room as they get closer as well as some kind of music that soothes the discomfort Al may begin to notice in his abdomen. Josh's shoulders suddenly flair in pain as a pair of dragonfly wings burst from her back, causing her to stumble, and possibly drop, Al from it's intensity.
The Transport Guy

Postby Albedo » Thu May 12, 2011 6:14 am

Al notices the soothing sensation as he then looks up and gacks himself at seeing what just happened to josh.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Josh starts to drop Al, but manages to keep him off the floor as she hits the ground with her knees...">Sshhhh!!!< what the ?" she asks as she looks over her shoulders to the new appendages on her back...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse