A accident in Muffinville SwamP

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A accident in Muffinville SwamP

Postby The transport guy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Late at night, a truck is speeding thru the swamp area north of Muffinville. As it comes around a sharp curve, one of the ovalisk who reside within steps into the road. The driver, panicy already from the need for such a delivery, let alone going thru the swamp at such a later hour, hits the brakes and swerves to miss the small girl. His truck squeals as the tires try to maintain grip, sending the delivery vehicle over the narrow roadway and into the trees with a loud explosion and fire flung debrie going everywhere. The lid breaks open on one of the drums with biohazard warning labels and a single word, Zerophilia, stenciled onto it's side before the contents spill into the water and it's packaging starting to sink into the marshy ground...
The transport guy

Re: A accident in Muffinville SwamP

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Albedo, for some ungodly reason, was hiking through the swamp with a backpack a day or two or three thereafter. It is likely he was hunting pokemon, or reenacting the Dagobah scene from Star Wars. He had no idea what may be lurking in the water as he stepped through small puddles during his hike.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby The transport guy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

As our intrebed adventurer slots thru the swamp, a piece of the far flung debrie flips up, cutting him on the leg just above the boot top, allowing his blood and the contaminated waters to mingle...
The transport guy

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"Ow!" he exclaims, reaching into the water with his hand to feel for the wound. Finding it mostly due to the sting it caused to be touched. "I'd better get back to town now and get that looked at."
And that's what he did, he turned around and headed south toward Muffinville, limping on his bad leg.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm

*Josh sees the limping boy as she herself was about to go hunting butterflies in the swamp, she heads towards him, to make sure he is alright..."Are you ok?" She asks seeing the now bloodie leg and hand. She quickly pulls a first aid kit out of her pack and pushes the boy onto a nearby rock. The girl quickly starts to bandage the wound ...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

"Yeah, something cut me in the water. I dunno what it was." Albedo replies to her as she takes care of the leg.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby The transport guy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

As the boy watches the girl bandage his leg, he starts to get a funny feeling and is suddenly very warm and a little nauseous. Josh gets a bit of Albodo's blood on her as she cleans up his wound...
The transport guy

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"Ugh..." Albedo groans after a bit. "I don't feel too good suddenly..." He brings a hand to his mouth in nausea.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Josh shivers a bit at the sight of blood, but pushes down her feelings about how blood makes her feel when she sees it, her stomach roiling in queezyness. She sees the boy starting to look sick as well..."mu...maybe we should get you to a clinic or something." she says as she steps up to the boy and tries to help him back to his feet...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby The transport guy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Albedo feels a slight tug in his groin as the girl tries to help him up. The girl, Josh will notice Albedo is a bit shorter than she remembered but maybe it is from him not feeling well. The blood from earlier starts to fade into her skin...
The transport guy

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Al wiggles a bit at the tug, assuming it's from his illness. "I think I need to see a doctor about this."
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

*Josh picks the boy up and they head into town to find a nurse, Doctor or clinic somewhere before coming to a hospital near town center..." So what were you doing in the swamps? I like to go find the different varietys of butterflies the Fae and such help create in there..." she asks, not noising he fading blood from treating Albedo...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"I went in there to hunt for any pokemon," he said before trailing off, "Did you say Fae? Like fairys? I'd have loved to meet some."
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yup, we got a bunch around here, but they tend to stick close to the areas hard for humans to get to, the swamp being one area, they stay away from Acadamy City though. Best time to meet them is on a full moon at festival times..." Josh says as she continues to guide the boy...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'll have to try to meet one someday," Albedo exclaims, though he clearly is getting warmer.... whatever infection this is.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse