A Cosy Vacation In An Underworld

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Cosy Vacation In An Underworld

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:01 pm

(( My poor thread lurches about drunkenly... rather like an oni! Oh well... let's see if it can stagger forwards a little more. :3 ))

Ibaraki smiles and nods at the greetings... until, after a moment, she blinks, and glares angrily at Yuugi again. "Gah! You! You're just trying to distract me, aren't you?"

Yuugi simply smirks in response. "Oh, don't blame that on me... you got yourself distracted all on your own," she says with a chuckle, leaving the pink-haired woman fuming. As Yuugi takes another sip of her sake, Ibaraki finally lets out a sigh, and facepalms. "Okay, fine... anyways! There's trouble stirring up in the lower caves. Evil spirits have been increasingly active down there."

Yuugi quirks an eyebrow at her. "... And? What do you want me to do? You're the one that goes around smiting evil spirits, aren't ya?"

"There's too many for me to do it by myself! With your power, I figured you'd at least be helpful!"

Yuugi snorts at that. "Hmph, I'm just here for a visit, you know. I'm not keen on doing that much work. On the other hand..." She glances at Jean, and then the others, before grinning at Ibaraki. "Some of these guys might be able to help. I know at least one is an exorcist..."

Ibaraki pauses, and looks the three over with a hopeful expression. "... Really? Would you be willing to help?" she asks.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Jean listens close to the conversation! When Ibaraki asks for help, she instantly stands up, her fists clenched!

"Of course I will help! How could I sit here, knowing that evil lurks below my very feet?! Come Miss Ibaraki, let us purge these lower caves with our combined righteous might!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am

"Um... sure, I can help as well." Usagi said, scratching the back of her head.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:46 pm

So long as no one minds if a eat a few of these spirits I'm all for helping out.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse