Chocolate Eating Contest! Endorsed by the Council

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Chocolate Eating Contest! Endorsed by the Council

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 am

Elliot had put posters up all over town, advertising a Council endorsed Chocolate Eating Contest, with a special prize for the winner. A stage had been erected in the town square, with a huge table lined with chairs on top, and several large boxes, while a camera was set up infront of a blanket to the side. Elliot himself was present, wearing a blue t-shirt with a Superman logo on the front, and a pair of loose jeans that had a folded up flyer in the back pocket, with red and white sneakers on his feet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Chocolate Eating Contest! Endorsed by the Council

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 am

Fimbulvetr approaches the stage, a wry smile on her face and a poster in her hand. She steps up onto the stage and shows it to Elliot.

"'Council endorsed?' I do not recall even discussing this event, much less endorsing it."

Her smile does not fade in the slightest, but the temperature seems to have dropped 10 degrees.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 am

Penny blink blinks as she tilts her head at this. "... Ummm.... this may be a siiiiiilly question, but isn't the entire council supposed to discuss and vote on events and things before they are put into action?" She asked as she crossed her arms, her pigtails twitching. "The council building hasn't even been used yet this time, and I maaaaaaaay be remembering things wrongly from last time~..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

Elliot groaned as the first two to show up just had to be from the Council. "The Council DID approve it in a meeting, it's not my fault you two didn't show up. Look, we can discuss this later rather than interrupt everyone's fun with boring council talk. Since you're here, why don't you take part? I think chocolate is supposed to make girls happy. Something to do with hormones. You like chocolate, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:24 am

THe air around Fimbulvetr drops another 10 degrees at that.

"Sexism isn't a good quality for a leader to have."

She gives a small smirk and takes out a cellphone.

"I will have to call the third Councilor about this. I believe her name was Merah?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot groaned as the first two to show up just had to be from the Council. "The Council DID approve it in a meeting, it's not my fault you two didn't show up. Look, we can discuss this later rather than interrupt everyone's fun with boring council talk. Since you're here, why don't you take part? I think chocolate is supposed to make girls happy. Something to do with hormones. You like chocolate, right?".

Penny leans towards Elliot, and looks right into his eyes. "You suuuuuuuure~? There are four members to the council, and if you say the council did approve of it, that means that you were likely the only one who decided on this and didn't let anybody else know what you were thiiiiiiinking. That's not very nice, you know? It shows very very VERY bad leader skills if you can't cooperate with others you are supposed to work with and decide to do things on your ooooown~"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 am

*Callista's head pops in amongst the group, grinning brightly.*

Callista: Excuse me? Did someone say chocolate?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 am

Elliot looks down at Penny, frowning. "You don't need to lecture me in how the council works, I'm not stupid", he responded, before seeing Fimbulvetr pulling out her cell phone. "Wait! C'mon, so there was a misunderstanding with the meeting invites, it won't happen again! But seriously, now isn't the time for this. If you've already dialled Merah, tell her to come over and join in. She'll love this. Everyone will love this! I got it all planned it, c'mon...", he whined.

Hearing a new voice, Elliot sets his hand on Callista's shoulder. "They sure did! Whoever can eat the most, once we begin that is, wins a prize! If you don't win, you've still eaten all the chocolate you can for free! It's a no lose situation".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

Penny outs cutely at Elliot. "Fiiiiiiiiiiine, but I'll take these in compensu-- compensa-- exchange~!" Penny holds up what Elliot might recognize as his underwear.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am

Fimbulvetr thinks for a moment before nodding and putting the cellphone away.

"Very well. As it happens, I have no real objection to this event."

She pats Elliot condescendingly and steps off the stage.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Hearing a new voice, Elliot sets his hand on Callista's shoulder. "They sure did! Whoever can eat the most, once we begin that is, wins a prize! If you don't win, you've still eaten all the chocolate you can for free! It's a no lose situation".

Callista: Don't touch me. *pushes the hand aside, then smiles again* Well then, c'mon; let's see how many people we can get over here. My sweet tooth has a crush on Hershey!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:21 pm

*Appears to join in.* This might be fun. Should I turn into Lina, Usagi, or someone else though to maximize hoovering of chocolate? Atomos maybe?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Vomica » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 pm

After a few moments have passed, it seems that somehow Merah has been alerted to the 'official' contest. The thirteen year old strides into the area -- still wearing a white lab coat and welding glasses. It looks like she came straight from her 'lab', or whatever she calls it. The girl looks over the scene for a moment with lowered eye brows... like a wolf sniffing out a hiding rabbit.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Elliot's eyes widen slightly at Penny, and then he shakes his head. "Just... take a seat", he sighed, and then turned to see Fimblevetr heading down off the stage. "Hey, stay and take part? It'll be fun... I promise you'll have a smile on your face by the end", he shouted with a grin.

"Everyone that intends to take part, come up on stage. We won't be starting yet though, let's give others a chance to get here and experience this amazing event!", he shouted, before noticing the arrival of Merah, a big smile spreading across his lips as he jumped down from the stage and ran over to her.

"Hey, Merah. Did you come to take part? Great idea, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Merah puts her hands on her hips, and stares up at Elliot. She looks about ready to lecture him... ...then something catches her eye, "...is that free chocolate!?" O___O
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse