Star Field

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Star Field

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 pm

*Raleigh manifests standing just outside the atmosphere of the planet upon which Muffinville could be found.* Perhaps it is time to incorporate something new. Plenty of us have space capabilities but it rarely gets used. Should I perhaps generate a threat up here for them to fight against or something more beneficial? I don't think I would create a space station as that is kind of old hat. Ahh, I know. Heh, the pirates of the seas might have been a bust but perhaps this will work so much better. *Down below in Muffinville a building appears that is marked as a vacation agency. It promises trips to exotic locales and unexpected life time adventures.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Star Field

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

*A image of Delphi appears next to Raleigh as her ship form shimmers out of a steath field..."What are you doing out here without a ship at least Raleigh? I know you don't need it, but the locals get kinda nervous when the see a flesh form in space without at least a rebreather and a pressure suit"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm

I suppose you have a point at that. Still at least I didn't take my usual star traveling form neh? I doubt they would be comforted by a dragon large enough to eat the planet below. I'll just finish up here and then start getting some things set up back on the planet below. *Three crystals form above his hand.* Might as well make a wormhole terminus just a bit past the moon's orbit I think so I can get this set to work easily enough.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

"Need me to work the electro magnetic spectrum to cloak it til your ready for it's use?" Delphi asks

*meanwhile down below, Katy walks into the building. Nervously she removes her hat and reveals her semi feline ears and her long jacket to reveal a smart skirt and blouse combo.'Not sure what Mother has planned with having me dress this way, but customer service is customer service...' she thinks to herself and heads over to the desk with a computer terminal and her name on the plaque...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

If you would be so kind that would help. *He flings the three crystals out to the target spot and they take up the positions of points on an equilateral triangle before something seems to rip apart space in between the three before settling back into what appears to be normal space.* Think Miku and the others would be willing to provide entertainment on the ships once I get them going?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:21 am

Konoko, in her ship form, suddenly appears, zooming around the area.

"Myah!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 am

Hey Konoko. Want to help me with something my dear?
*Ebony, in human form, steps into the office to help Katy get set up.* Ebony: Hello Katy dear. Did the boss tell you everything about this current little shenanigan?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 am

Delphi smiles at the Cabbitt ship as she starts to program the EM scrabble generator to cloak the wormhole..."Heya Kono-kitty. Cute shipform there"

Katy looks up as Ebony enters..."I think so, but I didn't think Mother was quite so bored. So how many trips do you think we need to get booked for her first adventure to take flight?" Katy asks as she nervously pushes her hair back with her hand, ears twitching slightly...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ebony » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 am

Not as bored as she was when opening the used vehicle lot actually. I think among the other things she is dealing with there is the whole opening a portal to the deadlands in one world to start up a zombie apocalypse, designing a new monster for some clients, breaking some chains on an old friend, and possibly convincing a young man to enter into a binding contract that will eventually consume his mind in exchange for regeneration. I would say about five or six would work though. No need to go straight to massive cruisers yet I think.

Where do you think we should consider sending them? I understand the far side of the next galaxy over has some wonderful local dishes.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am

*Katy giggles at the car lot reference, as she remembers seeing one on her way in...*
"Well, I was thinking of Purria, Furland, Dogstar Plutopia, the Sands of Serenity and Lumaria with a stop oat the Bajoran temporal barrier. Think that's too big a start?" Katy asks while firing up the co-ordinate plotter hooked to the computer at her desk.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Raleigh wrote:Hey Konoko. Want to help me with something my dear?

"Hm?" A hologram of Konoko appears outside of the ship. "What would you like me to help you with?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Nah, those sound good to me. I wonder if the travelers will enjoy the fact that we will provide ways to mix with the locals as needed?
Raleigh: Well I was going to ask if you wanted to play transport ship or if you would prefer to stage a raid on one I'm going to be booking to pass through here. I want to make an adventure for the people who sign up and a good old fashioned space battle would be a good way to do it on top of whatever chaos they will likely get into on the planets we visit. With any luck someone will get engaged to someone similar to Ryoko or something.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

"Playing a transport ship sounds interesting." She said. "I don't really use my ship form enough."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 am

*After a few moments, Delphi's cloak hides the wormhole to all electronic and visual spectrums. She then replies to Raleigh's earlier question..."Might be good for her and the others, plus the others are getting restless lately. That stuff with Rin unsettled those who were unaware of how she was feeling. How is she doing over there at Magic school?"...

Katy snorts and giggles at Ebony's statement..."And which need would that be this time, Ms.Ebony? Remember that Sand Tapar is due for a sacrifice soon as well. Something about a reborn Female or other. Think the swashbuckling adventurers will go for that as well as a fee based bonus side trip?"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

(( Eh, been considering this for a while, so I might as well... ))

Near the horizon of the planet, there's a brilliant flare of light, as one of the CTC's Union-class Heavy Lift Vehicles launches from their Cape Balthasar launch facility, climbing up into orbit upon a brilliant white plume of plasma.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse