MSF Adventures

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

MSF Adventures

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

(Okay peoples, this is a little experiment I've been planning. For a while now, I've been wanting to explore the lives of the Exorcists and the relationships between them, but that's difficult in the Muffinverse.

So here's how this is gonna go down. I make a post along the lines of, 'Blaze is in her bedroom, blah blah blah,' similar to the kind you see in text adventure games, and then you guys, PURELY OOCly, make suggestions about what Blaze or whatever Exorcist the focus is on should do next. I will choose the one I like most and go with it, making another post about it. Then you guys make more suggestions and so on and so forth.

Make any suggestions you like, though I will not choose ones that are terribly out of character for them, overly silly (slightly silly is fine) or impossible for them to do. Despite that, don't be afraid to get creative, you never know when I might choose one I find amusing and roll with it!

PM me with any questions you might have. Now let's get started!)

-----

Your name is BLAZE. You currently stand in your bedroom, 21 years of age but physically 18 or 19. It is a cold and dreary Tuesday, with rain threatening to fall. Looks to be a day spent indoors in your doll house office.

Your bedroom is a bit of a mess, with clothes, documents and other things scattered all over the floor. In one corner is your unmade bed, in another is a high-end computer, humming quietly. The walls are covered in pictures of you back when you were a man along with the many friends you've made in your travels, though some more recent pictures show you as you are now. Your closet is packed full of clothes for both sexes in all sizes, just in case you gain a new form.

What will you do?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: MSF Adventures

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 pm

((Go have breakfast))
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:59 pm

(When did Blaze got a new look? I so like this look that she has now compare to the fairy one she was sporting before. haha

The room seems to be very messy and could be keeping Blaze from doing her work. Maybe Blaze could clean the room up a bit and find stuff from the long ago past)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 pm

I agree, but I suggest breakfast before doing anything else. But yeah, I dont think she has any dire things to breakfast and maybe she takes the time off to clean up.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(When did Blaze got a new look? I so like this look that she has now compare to the fairy one she was sporting before. haha

The room seems to be very messy and could be keeping Blaze from doing her work. Maybe Blaze could clean the room up a bit and find stuff from the long ago past)

[Still the same look, I believe. Just in a different outfit.]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

-----> Eat breakfast

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Looking around at your untidy bedroom, you suppose you could clean up a bit, but decide to get some breakfast in you first. Stepping out of your bedroom into the hallway, you walk to the kitchen. The best breakfast you ever had was made by Lucy, but she doesn't seem to be about, so it's up to you. Rummaging about in the fridge, you take out some bacon and a couple of eggs. You also grab some bread from the pantry.

Taking some frying pans out of the cupboards, you grease them with oil and put them on the range to heat. Once they are hot enough, you put the bacon in one and crack the eggs into the other, putting the bread in the toaster at the same time. You keep a close eye on the bacon and eggs, ensuring the bacon has the right level of crispiness and the eggs have a runny but not too runny yolk. Soon, you have a plate of deliciousness waiting for you to tuck into.

What next?

(Forgot to mention, if you like, you can ask for the focus to switch to another Exorcist. But if someone else makes a better suggestion, I will ignore it.)
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm

In that case, I would like to know where the others are.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 pm

(Loud sounds coming from the other room from another person who lives in the house)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:41 pm

((For the sake of what these usually contain. Blaze>>Retrieve arms from hammer space. Now for an actual suggestion.
Blaze>> Recall any scheduled events today. or Blaze>>Check Inventory.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

-----> Recall scheduled events

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 pm

As you eat your breakfast, you consult your trusty PDA, checking the calander for anyhting you were supposed to do today. Nothing really, except do the grocery shopping with Jean later today.

However, loud thumps come from elsewhere from the house! With a sigh, you abandon your breakfast and head off to investigate.

-----

You are now LUCY. You stand-or rather lie-in your bedroom that you share with adoptive younger brother Bostwick, buried under the avalanche of clothing from your wardrobe, probably heard throughout the whole house. Sadly, your newfound love of fashion, combined with your ability to sew and knit, results in a ridiculous amount of clothes. You really should stop, but addiction is a powerful thing.

However, you then hear your door open and the sound of someone sighing in experation.

What next?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:56 pm

((Lucy>>Try to foist some of the clothes off onto whoever is at the door or failing that try to talk them into letting you make them an outfit.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 am

Blaze: Knock on the door and ask what happened.

Lucy: check on the noise?
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby shinryou » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 am

((LUCY > wait

BLAZE > take food, investigate noise))
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

-----> Blaze: Check on Lucy

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 am

The noise originated in Lucy's room, so you knock, entering after not recieving an answer. You see a massive pile of clothes on the floor and a hand poking out from the bottom. With a sigh, you start tossing the clothes aside, revealing Lucy buried underneath. You help her up and ask her if she's okay. She says she's fine and thanks you for your help. You say no problem and offer to help her put the clothes away, to which she says yes please.

Kneeling down next to the pile, the two of you get to work, folding, sorting and hanging the clothes. There's a bit of an awkward silence in the room, made worse when you get to the younger girl's underwear, but soon the clothes have been returned to their rightful place.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:13 am

Blaze >> Eat Breakfast
Lucy >> Eat Breakfast

:P
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer