A Grand Experiment!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Grand Experiment!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:53 pm

[XD Maybe I should have linked to Penny's appearance first.]

Penny doesn't notice the shade of her hair changing from one kind of blonde to another. "That was good~!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Feng wrote:@ Windyuki
"I say!" says Bones, readjusting his monocle! "It does appear that I am mistaken! What can I get for you then, supreme overlord?"

All of it! I am related to Himitsu after all.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Feng wrote:
"My apologies miss!" says Bones handing Megan a cup of ice cream, the same flavor as the kind offered Don!

"Th-th-thank you," said Megan as she gets on her tippy toes and grabs it. She soon begins to eat it.

"How is it?" asked Don as he licks his.

"Go-go-good," said Megan as she nods.

(By the way. Just realized I used the wrong image for Don. Here how he looks like.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:27 pm

@ Konoko
((It turns blonder >.>))

As Konoko's digestive system takes in the ice cream, she fills a tingling sensation in her head as obnoxiously cheerful thoughts clog up her mental pathways, slowly replacing all manner of logic and thought she might possess.

Her skin however begins to pale slightly as it become very cold to the touch...

@ Megan

Don's mind begin to blur as his hair turns a chesnut brown, his scalp itching intensely as his hair grows down to his hips. His body mass shrinks become delicate and feminine as all his body hair recedes...

Meagan's hair meanwhile turns white blue before receding up to her shoulders. Like Don, she begins to feel lightheaded...

@ Windyuki

"Oh, you'll be getting it... OVER MY CORPSE! :twisted: Mademoiselle Picks! We have an unruly customer! CRUSH HER!"

The back of the ice cream truck swings open, unleashing a billow of blue smoke! For some reason the French National Anthem is playing...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Feng wrote:@ Konoko
((It turns blonder >.>))

As Konoko's digestive system takes in the ice cream, she fills a tingling sensation in her head as obnoxiously cheerful thoughts clog up her mental pathways, slowly replacing all manner of logic and thought she might possess.

Her skin however begins to pale slightly as it become very cold to the touch...

Penny stares at her skin in fascination. "Woooooow~" She let out, entranced by it. She gives a slight shiver as well.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Feng wrote:
@ Megan

Don's mind begin to blur as his hair turns a chesnut brown, his scalp itching intensely as his hair grows down to his hips. His body mass shrinks become delicate and feminine as all his body hair recedes...

Meagan's hair meanwhile turns white blue before receding up to her shoulders. Like Don, she begins to feel lightheaded...

"Oh my. This is the strangest brain freeze I have ever gotten," said Don as he keeps licking the ice cream. His head felt a bit hazy as he rubbed his head and starches his scalp.

"So-so-so what are you do...ing," said Megan as she bit into her ice cream. The chibi blinked a few times and stared at Bones.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 am

Feng wrote:"Oh, you'll be getting it... OVER MY CORPSE! :twisted: Mademoiselle Picks! We have an unruly customer! CRUSH HER!"

The back of the ice cream truck swings open, unleashing a billow of blue smoke! For some reason the French National Anthem is playing...

You used french music. The laws of slapstick demand you lose in less than .01 seconds. Anything else is too pathetic to be considered a victory.

Well. Hurry it up!

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Feng » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:41 pm

((Contrary to the stereotype, the French Anthem 'La Marseillaise' is a manly song about blood and war! :wink:))
@ Windyuki
"Wha-DAMN IT, Picks! This isn't the Union! Switch out the CD for the one in the overhead compartment!" -_-

::Ooops! Sorry boss!:: :oops:

"Minions these days" grumbles Bones.

'La Marseillaise' ceases playing, replaced by something more 'appropriate'...

"That's better" grumbles Bones. "Crush her, Picks!"

::You got it boss!:: shouts Picks as she emerges from the back of the ice cream truck piloting an enormous mecha!

@ Konoko

"That's better" says Bones turning his attention back to his guinea pigs. "Now then, lets see how the test subjects are handling the ice cream!"

He looks over at Konoko whose clothes have morphed into an over sized purple shirt and a skirt. The very air turns chill as her body finishes the changes into an undead girl!

"Hmmm..." mumbles Bones. "Need more ditziness."

Suddenly a large yellow foam hat, complete with giant googly eyes, manifests atop Konoko's head, obscuring her vision. Despite the obstruction to her vision, the zombie girl still finds it possible to see though reasons unknown!

"There we go!"

@ Megan

"It seems the Brain Freezer flavor has done its job," says Bones jotting down some notes in his notebook. "As for you two," he says turning to Megan and Don, "It appears that the genetically altered Meloquat is creating a variance in transformation speed on account of your gender."

He turns to Don, watching as his face takes on a female soft complexion while down soft a pair of breasts emerge from his chest.

"It seems you are still undergoing the physical transition into womanhood. Curious...

"As for you Chibi, you appear almost ready," he says, watching as Megan's dress turns light blue as a frilly apron manifests itself upon her. A blue ribbon snakes its way through her hair, leaving the chibi girl like so...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

@ Konoko

"That's better" says Bones turning his attention back to his guinea pigs. "Now then, lets see how the test subjects are handling the ice cream!"

He looks over at Konoko whose clothes have morphed into an over sized purple shirt and a skirt. The very air turns chill as her body finishes the changes into an undead girl!

"Hmmm..." mumbles Bones. "Need more ditziness."

Suddenly a large yellow foam hat, complete with giant googly eyes, manifests atop Konoko's head, obscuring her vision. Despite the obstruction to her vision, the zombie girl still finds it possible to see though reasons unknown!

"There we go!"

[Is there a reason why you keep calling Penny Konoko?]

"Wha!" Penny let out, feeling the hat. Though once she noticed that she could see from the eyes on top, she giggled. "Wooooow~ This is amazing!" She starts walking around like a zombie. "Rhaaaa!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Feng wrote:((Contrary to the stereotype, the French Anthem 'La Marseillaise' is a manly song about blood and war! :wink:))
@ Windyuki
"Wha-DAMN IT, Picks! This isn't the Union! Switch out the CD for the one in the overhead compartment!" -_-

::Ooops! Sorry boss!:: :oops:

"Minions these days" grumbles Bones.

'La Marseillaise' ceases playing, replaced by something more 'appropriate'...

Eh. The French have a lot of personal experience with their own blood and war!

"That's better" grumbles Bones. "Crush her, Picks!"

::You got it boss!:: shouts Picks as she emerges from the back of the ice cream truck piloting an enormous mecha!

*Waits for the mecha to fall apart as obligated by the laws of comedy.*

Something once done can't be undone. You invoked France. The third law of cheap laughs demand you fail miserably, no amount of tune changing can save you. It's a curse that will haunt you for all time.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 am

Feng wrote:
"It seems the Brain Freezer flavor has done its job," says Bones jotting down some notes in his notebook. "As for you two," he says turning to Megan and Don, "It appears that the genetically altered Meloquat is creating a variance in transformation speed on account of your gender."

He turns to Don, watching as his face takes on a female soft complexion while down soft a pair of breasts emerge from his chest.

"It seems you are still undergoing the physical transition into womanhood. Curious...

"As for you Chibi, you appear almost ready," he says, watching as Megan's dress turns light blue as a frilly apron manifests itself upon her. A blue ribbon snakes its way through her hair, leaving the chibi girl like so...

"Eh?" said Megan as she looked down at herself and was still eating her ice cream. "Wh-wh-what you mean? I never heard of Meloquat before. Is-is-is that a new fruit or something."

"Wait? So you saying that this is transforming me?" asked Don as he looked down to see a pair of perky breast staring back at him. He shook his head and stopped eating the ice cream. "What in this town doesn't transform me because this wasn't what I was expecting."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse