CHAOS! Muffinville Expo 2011

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

CHAOS! Muffinville Expo 2011

Postby Feng » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Smoke black as pitch looms over the coast's horizon blocking out the light of the setting sun.

Civilians scream amidst the shattered remnants of what once was a gorgeous convention center, the crown jewel of Skull Island, as chaos rains down upon them from a great blood red portal that engulfs the sky above!

In the midst of this pandemonium Bones watches the scene eyes glued to the ominous gateway above.

"Well that could have gone better" she mumbles, sipping her tea before turning to her Chibi assistant. "You! Take a memo! If we live through this fiasco I want the heads of those responsible in the research department served well done upon a silver platter. With a side of pain and hurt!" -_-'
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: CHAOS! Muffinville Expo 2011

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Need some help? *Raleigh, currently stuck as a little girl, appears in a swirl of energy from a long range teleport.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"Ah, Mr. Cloak" says Bones turning to her TFed ally. "What happened to you?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:41 pm

"What going on here eh?" asked Megan as she seem to be wondering around with a huge mischievous grin on her face. The chibi walks over to Fang and looked up at her. "Don't tell me you were the one who ruin something like this?"

Both of Megan's pigtails seem to be moving as if they were snakes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Feng » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Bones glares at the Chibi girl, a look of great annoyance on her face.

"What would a foolish girl like you know? If it weren't for a minor miscalculation my plan to steal the handiwork of Muffinvilles greatest minds would have succeeded!

"Take heed girl," she shouts, motioning to the portal overhead. "You see that? That is the result of ignorance. Carelessness. Instead of swallowing the convention center whole, transporting the contents to my lair, this costly error has instead caused my mail portal technology to malfunction causing fiery death to rain from the heavens!"

She points to a nearby civilian as he is incinerated instantly by a ball of flame.

"If I were you girl, I would learn well the moral from this incident. Stupidity kills!" she says poking Megan sharply in the forehead.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Providing a lesson in forethought if you will. So how can I help you with this mess? Perhaps absorb the flames?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"Well sorry for interfering but I too was hoping to gain a few ideas myself if you know what I mean," said Megan as she looked up at Bones. She smiled widely and right as Bones was about to poke Megan in the forehead one of Megan's pigtails snaked up and was going to bite Bones's finger. "You should have just done something else instead that didn't involve a stupid portal."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 am

The CTC drones that had been touring the exposition... continue to do so, observing the effects of Bones' foolish error! Although one does take the time to try and collect data upon Lord Bones' "mail portal" technology.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

@ Mischa
As the CTC drone approaches the portal, it may catch a small glimpse at the realm waiting at the other, a dull gray rain forest complete with an Aztec pyramid in the background. There seems to be a strong disturbance coming from the portal as though something across the veil is creating an allergic reaction to the Material Plane.

@ Megan

"Indeed it is true what they said," says Bones grumbling. "A genius is only appreciated after he's dead... Why don't you go play in traffic? I've got a lot of broken glass to clean up from this miss fire."

@ Raleigh

"Given that there doesn't seem to be an end to the incoming flame I would recommend trying to find a more productive course of action."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Feng wrote:
@ Megan

"Indeed it is true what they said," says Bones grumbling. "A genius is only appreciated after he's dead... Why don't you go play in traffic? I've got a lot of broken glass to clean up from this miss fire."

"As much fun as that sounds I rather not. Though it would be fun to hear the screams of terror from the people who get themselves found in flaming coffins of death," said Megan as she looks around for anything that was still in tact. Her pigtails were snaking up as if they were looking. "I think I try to see what I can get out of this flaming wreak."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Well I could go over to the other and see what the issue is if that is the way you would prefer we handle it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 am

Feng wrote:@ Mischa
As the CTC drone approaches the portal, it may catch a small glimpse at the realm waiting at the other, a dull gray rain forest complete with an Aztec pyramid in the background. There seems to be a strong disturbance coming from the portal as though something across the veil is creating an allergic reaction to the Material Plane.

How curious! The drone pauses to examine the interface between the portal and the surrounding space, extruding new sensors to try and measure the variation in physical constants between the two boundaries. Hopefully that'll at least define how the two physical systems are interacting...

The realm on the other side is intruiging, however. After a moment, the drone attempts to pass through the portal, as another approaches to monitor its progress.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am

*Smirks.* It'll be even easier for me to help now too since my powers are back to normal.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse