Deck Meeting

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Deck Meeting

Postby Joker » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Around a large table, a group of robed figures gathers. At the head of the table sits a figure with a Joker emblazoned on his robe. Also sitting at the table are a figure with an Ace of Spades, one with an Ace of Diamonds, an Ace of Hearts and an Ace of Clubs. They sit..and they wait for the other members to arrive.
Joker

Re: Deck Meeting

Postby Queen of Clubs » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm

A woman in a similar robe, this one with a Queen of Clubs on it, enters and sits, saying nothing.
Queen of Clubs

Postby Queen of Spades » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Another figured arrived, in a white velvet robe with the large hood drawn up over their head, although from the small chin and glossy black lips that were just about visible, it would seem the figure was female. Embroidered into the chest of the robe was a black spade, and above that, the letter 'Q'. The very tips of her fingers poked out from the longer than needed sleeves, with long nails that were polished black. Without saying a word, she took her place at the table.
Queen of Spades

Postby King of Spades » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:10 pm

*A figure in a black bulky robe enters and takes a seat at the circle, a large white spade with a flowing K inside of it and topped with a three pointed crown rakishly canted can be seen just above the left side of their chest. White gloves can be seen on the hands sticking out of the long bell sleeves. A pair of platform styled engineer boot poke out from the front of the robe when they sit down. The hands pull into sleeves and seem to disappear...
King of Spades

Postby Jack of Diamonds » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 am

Another figure enters. Its robe is red and flashily embroidered with gold trimmings. This one has a J stitched into the back next to a diamond. It takes a seat at the table and immediate pulls out a cigarette on an ornate holder. He had with him a very fancy walking stick as well. Clearly, this was a man of wealth.
Jack of Diamonds

Postby King of Diamonds » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Another gentleman follows the Jack of Diamonds in, garbed in a robe of blood red. Along the edge of his robe's sleeves and hood a string pattern of black diamonds has been embroidered. Atop his left breast is a black diamond with a red K embroidered in fine cursive. With a polite bow to the man with Joker insignia he takes his place at the table.
King of Diamonds

Postby Joker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 pm

"Alright. First of all, I'd like to say, it's great to see all of you." The Joker said. "If you didn't notice when you came in, there are cookies by the door. Now, we don't have milk, and I'm sorry about that, but we do have coffee if you're interested."

The Joker looked around.

"Okay. On to business then. I'm sure you noticed, but for those who haven't, earlier today we released an Elder God on the streets of Muffinville. Those were definitely our rockets. I'd like to give all of you a bit hand and thank everyone who helped in that project because I think think it's been a huge success."

The Joker paused for applause.

"Alrighty then. At this point I'd just like to, you know, open it up to the floor. Take any suggestions about how to, y'know, spread chaos and misfortune in the future. Maybe weaken the forces that guard Muffinville. I have a hit list for those of you on our mailing list that I'll be emailing out later this week, or if you're a member of our group on Facebook, you can just look it up there. But...yeah. These big moves are nice, and we've certainly tormented the living, but if I could just take a minute to hear from YOU about how we could be a better harbinger of evil rule, I'd really appreciate any suggestions. I really like to think that we're a "team" here."
Joker

Postby King of Diamonds » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"Monseir Joker, might I humbly suggest that we build an army loyal to our cause? Sure the mass of evil spawned by the Corrupter is impressive, but what we really need is an army that is unquestionably loyal to us, the Deck, not mercenaries led by some wild card. However, rather than mere infantry and artillery units, I propose that this army be composed of 'sleeper agents', soldiers that can blend in to the city population for long periods of time that can be activated on a moment's notice to serve our ends. Imagine the paranoia it will cause, not knowing it one's friends, family, or lover is secretly a minion in our grasp. Perhaps we could even make it that even the agents remain unaware until they are activated? I feel confident that this august assembly of devious minds can create such a being. Am I wrong brothers and sisters?"
King of Diamonds

Postby Joker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"I couldn't agree more." He said. "Especially since any move we make forward will require a head to head with the CTC. We need a highly technological, mobile army to combat them. Any suggestions?"
Joker

Postby Queen of Clubs » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"I could provide the technology. May I suggest nanites? They could work in conjunction with the sleeper agents, remaining inactive until they awaken at which point they manifest as powerful weapons. Would that suffice?"
Queen of Clubs

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 pm

*Those present may notice, for the first time, a conspicuous 18-pound presence on the King of Diamonds' shoulder. The purple gem shard embedded in his forehead glimmers a little.*

*pauses to groom one forepaw before speaking* Excuse me ladies, gents. Hate to interrupt your little get-together, but I have a question. Is this whole shindig concentrating on Muffinville, or do you intend to go after targets outside the city limits as well?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby King of Diamonds » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

The King of Diamonds strokes the eavesdropper gently on the forehead, scratching him behind the ears if he is permitted to do so.

"Good Sir Cat, I believe our group's ambitions are limited only by out drive and desire. I'm sure that if our illustrious order has plans that reach outside the confines of Muffinville, our presence will be felt there soon enough."

He turns to the group.

"Our sister suggests a brilliant means of accomplishing this glorious task. If it pleases the group, I am willing to assist by donating a share of my vast resources including funds, raw materials, and test subjects if they are required."
King of Diamonds

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

The King of Diamonds strokes the eavesdropper gently on the forehead, scratching him behind the ears if he is permitted to do so.

"Good Sir Cat, I believe our group's ambitions are limited only by out drive and desire. I'm sure that if our illustrious order has plans that reach outside the confines of Muffinville, our presence will be felt there soon enough."

*Ambush Cat permits the scratching, closing his eyes briefly in contentment.*

Call me Ambush; most everyone else does.

Reason I asked was that I manage a nice restaurant outside of town, and I don't want to see anything happen to it. My boss is screechy when she gets mad.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby King of Spades » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"I might suggest recruiting our sleepers thru guile and gifts. I have come to notice how easy it is to get what you want from these fools by offering trinkets for a ridiculous fee and they would sign their own mothers and children over to get a paltry spell coin or ring of some type." comes the contralto voice of the King of Spades.
King of Spades

Return to the Muffinverse