Revenge?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Revenge?

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Shady Lady wrote:"You yourself asked if it was a black dragon with a fondness for whatever these plusie things are. Raleigh? Who is that? No, nevermind. You are now distracting me. I'm merely here to see if anyone wants to gain a servant in exchange for doing me just one little favor."

But I've already caught you in a contradiction so you have to give it to me... which means I probably have to do that favor!

*Windy nods, satisfied with this total butchery of logic.*
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 pm

"Not interested in servants too," said Mike as he shook his head. "I think I already have enough people living in my house. It be sad if none of them could help tend to the house."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm

The servant she is mentioning wouldn't have to live with you. Its not that kind of servant. *Steps onto the scene slightly out of breath.* Stupid mortal forms. Windy, don't listen to her either since what she is offering is currently impossible. Besides, why not ask her why she can't summon this servant herself.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Raleigh wrote:The servant she is mentioning wouldn't have to live with you. Its not that kind of servant. *Steps onto the scene slightly out of breath.* Stupid mortal forms. Windy, don't listen to her either since what she is offering is currently impossible. Besides, why not ask her why she can't summon this servant herself.

Well, I already lost my soul the other week, I've never really been 'alive' to start with over here, so I don't think it could kill me or take my soul.

I can almost certainly do the corrupt genie bit well enough to make any reversals in the situation painful enough that it wouldn't want me, and I'm good enough at refining my wording (and love it when horrible things happen to other people) such that I wouldn't really be mad if something like that did happen to me.

I also enjoy Cthulhu in a can well enough.

So, unless it's a pink haired sailor moon character, I can't think of many things that would be really horrible to have happen.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Shady Lady » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Then I shall teach you this secret miss. Come closer so I can tell you how to work the magics involved. In exchange I want you to order the creature that is summoned to restore my master.
Shady Lady

Postby Windyuki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Shady Lady wrote:Then I shall teach you this secret miss. Come closer so I can tell you how to work the magics involved. In exchange I want you to order the creature that is summoned to restore my master.

I promise to do just that.

*Leans in.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Shady Lady: The ritual to summon and bind one of the ack!

Raleigh: I don't think so. *Is now standing next to the two having placed an ofuda on the shady lady's head.* Windyuki is definitely someone who doesn't need that knowledge. Besides, you couldn't get your results immediately my dear. That summoning ritual only summons me due to my own power and that is sealed at the moment. Windy, mind backing up? I have a heart to tear out and consume.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 pm

"Are you saying that this person wanted to summon you?" asked Mike as he looked down at Raleigh. "Also nice form Raleigh."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:36 pm

She is after revenge. Her master sealed my kind away for a thousand years in exchange to eternal damnation to the deepest depths of hell. He escaped about a year or so ago and split my soul into its components and took over a few worlds to base an operation against the rest of us. In other words she is part of the reason we do not use our real names for fear of being controlled.

Shady Lady: You. I should have known it was you. Your soul reeks of what the master described. Let me loose so I can properly force you to revive him.

Raleigh: Not happening. I shredded his soul and banished its portions throughout the multiverse making sure to take his knowledge away from the remains. Even if he is restored he might as well be a vegetable.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 pm

"Hmm...Is it just me or does it seems like I am getting involve in more of your business then I try not to?" asked Mike as he looked down at Raleigh. "No offense in my statement but it just seems to be a pattern that I noticed recently."

"So what you plan to do with this lady here?" asked Mike.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Because you know you love me. Heh. As for what I plan to do well I think I already said that. I'm going to cut out her heart and eat it. She is a demon and this little human form could be helped greatly by consuming her.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:15 am

Raleigh wrote:Shady Lady: The ritual to summon and bind one of the ack!

Raleigh: I don't think so. *Is now standing next to the two having placed an ofuda on the shady lady's head.* Windyuki is definitely someone who doesn't need that knowledge. Besides, you couldn't get your results immediately my dear. That summoning ritual only summons me due to my own power and that is sealed at the moment. Windy, mind backing up? I have a heart to tear out and consume.

*Offers the child Raleigh a lollipop and plucks the ofuda off of her head.*

Tell me quick!

Oh, and I'll be glad to help you tear out her heart Raleigh. That's what family's for.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

Raleigh wrote:Because you know you love me. Heh. As for what I plan to do well I think I already said that. I'm going to cut out her heart and eat it. She is a demon and this little human form could be helped greatly by consuming her.

"Yeah....I was hoping you were kidding about that," said Mike with a long sigh. "She could make another body guard for you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Shady Lady: *She begins to whisper something to Windyuki.*

Raleigh: I can still do that even after I cut out her heart and eat it. Crap I got distracted. No. *Tosses a needle covered in angelic script at the voice box of the shady lady.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Raleigh wrote:Shady Lady: *She begins to whisper something to Windyuki.*

Raleigh: I can still do that even after I cut out her heart and eat it. Crap I got distracted. No. *Tosses a needle covered in angelic script at the voice box of the shady lady.*

OK! You wanted me to help tear out her heart, right?

I just got told a really cool way to summon something to do that!

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse