Elliot, lessons in betting.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Elliot, lessons in betting.

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 pm

*Waits after having sent a raven with a message to Elliot to meet him here near the forest outside of town.* Let us see if I can't fulfill the lesson plan anyway even if he chickened out on the bet.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Elliot, lessons in betting.

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 am

It took Elliot a while to reach the spot. Due to losing against Raleigh, and then trying to bet against Windy, he was trapped for an entire month as a little girl around two. Not only that, but Windy's magic had altered his speech to match his appearance, and put in place several rules that affected his mental state.

She finally arrived, out of breath. Her short hair was purple, and she wore a little dress to match, with white polka dots on, little white frilly socks, and purple mary jane shoes. Peering up at Raleigh, she blushed brightly. "How can we have a wethon wike thith?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 am

*Rolls his eyes.* Why is it everyone actually thinks little kids talk like that? Oh well. If you must think to me since I can't make out a darn thing you are saying and I'll read your mind. Now then I've a proposition to show you a lesson concerning our earlier bet. It can wait until this little situation of yours is over if you want. You had intended to embarrass and annoy me while turning me into a little kid under I think it was five years of age and with none of my powers. I am willing to set it up so that my powers are drained away for a week and I am stuck in a child form of your choosing during that time so as to provide a lesson. Keep in mind though that at the end of the week I will have a favor you owe me should this happen. Would you be willing to follow through on this plot?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 am

Elliot winced, and in her head, she agreed with Raleigh about how ridiculous she sounded, but Windy's magic was responsible for her being unable to hold a proper conversation. She peered up at him in silence, letting him simply read her thoughts instead, the main one of these at the moment being 'what kind of favour?' while in the background she noted she would be stuck this way for a whole month.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:59 am

Can't say what that is at the moment. Some people would know what it is based on the conditions of this bet though. We can go ahead and do it now. Keep in mind its not a retroactive change however but it can carry on from here on for the next week or for a week after it happens assuming it isn't now.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 am

The little Elliot looked thoughtful, playing with the edge of her dress. She let Raleigh know that Windy had locked her in this form for the agreed month, and if his favour involved further transforming, it would have to wait till the month was up. She blushed, and wondered if the forfeit she already owed Raleigh, to stay a little girl for a week and let Ebony dress her up each day, would still be used after all this was done.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah, that old bet is still waiting but I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. As for the favor don't worry about that either. I can assure you it won't involve turning you into anything.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 am

Elliot nodded her head, and agreed to Raleigh's proposal. She started to paint a mental picture of a little girl, a bit older than the toddler form she was stuck in. This girl was around five, and had brown hair in pigtails. Elliot even pictured the clothes, a pink t-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the chest, and a cute little jeans skirt, with white socks and pink sneakers. She smiled a little, and hoped Ebony would be able to cope without Raleigh and Elliot around in their regular forms.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 am

I wouldn't worry too much about that. *She appears in her cat form.* After all part of the lesson will be amusing in a moment. Boss, I'm ready.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

*Assuming the form Elliot thinks up Raleigh chuckles.* Indeed. Alright Ebs, I'll trust you to hold onto it. *Some odd flash of energy and a crystal forms in her hands which she tosses to Ebony. The cat catches it while turning into her human form.*

Ebony: Alright, I'll hold onto this to keep it safe. Wouldn't do to let anyone get a hold of this and use it.

Raleigh: Now then Elliot, if you want you can test to make sure I have no powers currently.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:52 am

Elliot blushed brightly as Ebony appeared, and she quickly tried to hide behind the five year old Raleigh, the sudden movement causing a crinkling sound to come from beneath her purple dress. While trying to avoid being seen, she pictured Raleigh trying to lift something he usually would at his shop, but something that would be much too heavy for a normal little girl, such as the big lumps if metal he crafted weapons from now and then.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 am

*Ebony places the large ton weight in front of Raleigh.* The boss can't read your mind now what with the powers gone. Boss, she wants you to try and lift this.

Raleigh: Righto. *Attempts to lift it but can't.* As you can see I don't have the ability to adjust the strength levels of this body nor can I just disregard its actual weight and manipulate it like I would a feather as in my natural state such things are no impediment. Part of why I can't swim is for me water is no different than the air around me. I can walk on it or sink and move through it but I can't swim in it. Satisfied?

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am

Elliot blushed as Ebony pointed out Raleigh couldn't read her thoughts anymore, but obviously she still could. She watched as Raleigh tried lifting the weight and failed, but before she was satisfied, she waddled over and tried to lift it herself. It didn't budge, but she did topple into her bottom at Ebony's feet, and couldn't help but picture the embarrassing thought of her playing Mother to them both until they went back to normal.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 am

*Ebony laughs.* I wouldn't worry about that.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 am

Naro, Shara. *The twin body guards of Raleigh fade into view on either side of her.* Kit Sigma 7. *Shara, the female, nods as she pulls out a small glass container and shatters it at Raleigh's feet. A nanohive swarms out form the broken container and over Raleigh reforming her clothes to her usual all black. This time something approaching a small child's goth loli outfit.* Now then, that restores my regeneration and my ability to alter my clothes and absorb electric attacks. *Naro, the male, takes out a box with some items inside and hands them to Raleigh.* First some of that Squirrel's Delight I think it was to regrant myself psychic powers. *Eats that popcorn.* Next some specially grown dragon fruit to restore some of my draconic connections. *Eats one of the fruits and her eyes switch to a draconic slit for a moment before returning to normal. She then forms a knife from the nanotech that now swarms inside and around her body and cuts her hand. Naro places a seed into the wound that is absorbed.* And that restores my ability to control plants.

Heh. In case you are wondering the lesson here is to always be prepared. There are several ways to get powers here and I tend to sell quite a few of them. Naturally of course I have several set aside for myself.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse