Elliot, lessons in betting.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Elliot, lessons in betting.

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 am

Still sat on her bottom, Elliot watched, her mouth hanging open as Raleigh restored a lot of his old powers to his little girl form. She started to make groaning noises, which turned into whining. "Dat not faaaaaaair!", she shouted as the five year old girl was now considerably more powerful than Elliot was in her normal teenage boy form. "We thaid NO POWATH!"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am

Raleigh wrote: You had intended to embarrass and annoy me while turning me into a little kid under I think it was five years of age and with none of my powers. I am willing to set it up so that my powers are drained away for a week and I am stuck in a child form of your choosing during that time so as to provide a lesson.

Were the agreed upon terms. In the original bet it never said I would have no powers either. It was merely that I would lose those I had. I have lived by the letter of the bet so far. You should have known that if I made such a bet I had ways around losing my abilities simply waiting. If you hadn't changed my outfit initially you would have found that I had thousands of weapons and magical artifacts on me that I could have used at any moment immediately rather than having to ask these two to step out and help. *She chuckles.* Look on the bright side though I still haven't restored all my magic powers and the like. However, I will deal with that now.

*Steps off a bit and begins to talk.* Hear me oh cursed blade, Nosferatu, devourer of life and drinker of blood. Answer the call of your master's soul and appear before the one that forged you. Reveal your self Omni, the key to the mold of all the dragon blades and appear before me. *A large black bastard sword appears in front of Raleigh at the call of its master.* This sword is more or less an exact copy of myself on some levels. *She grasps the pommel and the sword shrinks down to match her size.* And with this I have my magic power restored and my ability to manipulate the elements and pretty much anything else as before.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Ebony, and perhaps now also Raleigh could probably feel how frustrated Elliot was. She almost wanted to bawl like the toddler she now appeared to be, that despite her best efforts, Raleigh remained all powerful. Elliot couldn't even read right now. Her bottom lip trembled as she twisted and looked up at Ebony from the floor, hoping the girl would back her up... "Wal-eee cheated!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 pm

There there little one. Technically the boss didn't. You weren't specific enough in the terms of your bet. For that matter do you know how nice he is playing with you right now? His race was formed fully grown in a time long forgotten before the big bang even happened. In essence turning him into a five year old or a 5 septillion year old wouldn't make a bit of difference in either his appearance or faculties. At least this way the form and such is still valid. If you notice he hasn't returned to his original self and if you were to investigate you would find he doesn't have his infinite magic to draw on nor can he access his reserves. Any magic he works has to be through the sword for now and its reserves.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Elliot moaned as Ebony referred to her as 'little one'. She peered up at the girl as she explained that this was actually Elliot's fault for not being more specific with the wording of the bet. She climbed to her feet, the bulky underwear making even such a simple task as that a little awkward. Her arms wrapped around Ebony's leg, and she went back to trying to communicate through her thoughts as she couldn't bear hearing her ridiculous attempt at talking. 'Is there a way I can get out of my bet too? Windy tricked me... she makes it so I say all sorts of crazy things to people!'
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Ebony: That would depend upon the exact wording of the punishment I believe. Being tricked doesn't exactly free one from these kinds of deals. It is assumed anyone making them can see most tricks coming.

Raleigh: Well then I suppose I'll go on about my business. I've got some surgeries to have done on this body as well as a plan to further weaponize my material forms. Naro, Shara, get me Leona if you would. I want to see about an infusion of that black blood stuff. *The little girl turns around and starts to walk off.* I feel so naked being mortal. The whole breathing thing and the no inherent anti-vampire defense. I mean this body's blood won't even dissolve the teeth.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ebony » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

You know Elliot, you could have had some of those resources available to you for free right? All you had to have done was join the ninja village rather than work as a shop attendant. Still, we will help you. There is already something we might give you to help make that outfit of yours we made even more helpful. Ever heard of the dress sphere/job class/clothes make the man type systems before?

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Elliot watched the little Raleigh wander off, muttering to herself, before she looked back up at Ebony and chewed on her bottom lip. 'I don't want to be a ninja... you said once I joined, I could never leave... ', she thought. 'I got that job at the cafe because I just wanted to learn how to fight like you... but now we can't even start those lessons for a whole month'. Her head tilted slightly as Ebony spoke of making further changes to her gender-adapting school uniform. She shook her head in response to the question, but thought 'Tell me more... '
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Well worry not about that. Our little cafe should have earned you enough silver by now to let your classes start when you are ready at least. As for the outfit its rather simple really. We create a bracelet or watch or whatever that attaches to your clothing that will shift it into the form/style normally found with a set of skills. This way you could just change out orbs/gems in the bracelet or possibly cartridges in a watch that would shift it. The advantage of this is it'll give you the skills of that job class including things like enhanced strength or magical power. You could easily be able to summon or cast attack magics or the like without any need to worry too much. Another advantage is that you will also get weapons with the outfits/armors.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm

*Walking back onto the scene.* Yo, Ebs, my crystal. I need my powers back.

*Ebony tosses it back to Raleigh who mutters a few key words releasing the power back into her body.* Ahh, better. Now then Elliot, time for that favor. I need you to kill this body for me.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse