Boarding School

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Boarding School

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am

Windyuki wrote:
*Isn't really one for slouching in the first place, but ignores the capital punishment anyway.*

How shiny.

"Yes. The school is mostly new and has great uses. You may be asked to help keep it that way," said Mia as she walks into a classroom that was finely tidy and nice. There seems to be many empty desks.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:42 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Windyuki wrote:
*Isn't really one for slouching in the first place, but ignores the capital punishment anyway.*

How shiny.

"Yes. The school is mostly new and has great uses. You may be asked to help keep it that way," said Mia as she walks into a classroom that was finely tidy and nice. There seems to be many empty desks.

So, if it's so good, why aren't you making your ward come here? You did win an Elliot, didn't you?
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 am

Windyuki wrote:
So, if it's so good, why aren't you making your ward come here? You did win an Elliot, didn't you?

"Because clearly she is too young for school. It be a fruitless effort teach a child like her age," said Mia who looked surprised. "You on the other hand are perfect. Get to a desk."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Because clearly she is too young for school. It be a fruitless effort teach a child like her age," said Mia who looked surprised. "You on the other hand are perfect. Get to a desk."

"You do realize that's the age children start going to school, right? I mean, if you just left her unsupervised by herself at that young impressionable age, how can I trust you to handle anyone else's welfare? "

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Windyuki wrote:
"You do realize that's the age children start going to school, right? I mean, if you just left her unsupervised by herself at that young impressionable age, how can I trust you to handle anyone else's welfare? "

"No back talking little miss!" said Mia as she slaps her ruler on a desk. "You need to listen to your elders and learn to respect what they say."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No back talking little miss!" said Mia as she slaps her ruler on a desk. "You need to listen to your elders and learn to respect what they say."

I'm afraid I can't enroll here... Especially since I'm quite possibly older than you. But more because I don't feel confident trusting a system that you won't even put your own responsibilities in. How could you get any students when you don't trust your own children to your teaching?

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Windyuki wrote:
I'm afraid I can't enroll here... Especially since I'm quite possibly older than you. But more because I don't feel confident trusting a system that you won't even put your own responsibilities in. How could you get any students when you don't trust your own children to your teaching?

"Because I am here to teach children that are older then my Elliot," said Mia as she hits the ruler on the desk once again. "Apparently you need to be taught some manners little miss."

Windy seems to be losing some height.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Because I am here to teach children that are older then my Elliot," said Mia as she hits the ruler on the desk once again. "Apparently you need to be taught some manners little miss."

Windy seems to be losing some height.

The fact remains that you don't even trust your own children to this school system. Besides, if she's not here then you've left her alone. You've said that someone else is more qualified to care for her than you, so you implicitely acknowledge your own inadequacy unless you take her here.

*Puts on a pair of platform shoes.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse