Boarding School

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Boarding School

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:38 pm

*Mia will have found the directions Raleigh gave her leading down town not too far away from the industrial section of the city. Right next door to the large spread out campus and its various school buildings and dormitories is a large orphanage that seems to be sponsored by a local prominent company. On the school grounds taking up a prominent position in the middle of the campus is a large chapel taller than the rest of the facilities that is maintained by the nuns who work here as teachers and administrators as well as a few students such as those who serve as choirboys. The chapel also serves as a form of dorm for the staff of the school with a room set aside for all of them which is part of why there is a set number of employees. The entire campus's design and feel would make one think of a strict Gothic style and the kind of place discipline reigns supreme. To the north of the center grounds and chapel lies the large building that hosts the elementary class rooms, to the west the middle, and to the south the high school rooms. On the East side lies the sprawling expanse of student dorms which are divided by grade level and gender. A short ways in from the dorms to the chapel one will also spot the gymnasium for the students to exercise in and the very long cafeteria so as to feed staff and student alike.*

*Appearing near Mia as she arrives, Raleigh nods.* Alright then. Go inside and present those papers I gave you to the Head Mistress/Mother Superior of this place. She will assign you a room and set you up I believe. They will find no problems with your papers I can assure you. If you ever need help though I have a facility across the street where I teach magic. I couldn't resist setting it up across from this place simply to see who learns on both sides. Have fun.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Boarding School

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

"Thank you very much," said Mia as she bows her head to Raleigh. "I appreciate all the hard work you have done to set this up for me. I hope to make your proud."

Mia then follows the directions that she was given and headed for the office. She looked around the campus and once arriving to the office door she lifted her glasses using the palm of her hand and walked in.

"Excuse me. Mr. Raleigh directed me here," said Mia as she looked around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Head Mistress: Ah, we have been expecting you. I do wonder why you would ask that 'man' anything though. Be careful of dealings with him. I know for a fact that he not only converses with demons but trains them. Several of us here have seen some at his school. *She conveniently leaves out just as many angels have been seen there as well.* Let me see your papers and I'll guide you to your room. Your specialty in teaching is what exactly, again? *She turns to read the papers only half listening. Seems this woman is a bit too busy and self important to pay too much attention to much of anyone.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 am

Raleigh wrote:Head Mistress: Ah, we have been expecting you. I do wonder why you would ask that 'man' anything though. Be careful of dealings with him. I know for a fact that he not only converses with demons but trains them. Several of us here have seen some at his school. *She conveniently leaves out just as many angels have been seen there as well.* Let me see your papers and I'll guide you to your room. Your specialty in teaching is what exactly, again? *She turns to read the papers only half listening. Seems this woman is a bit too busy and self important to pay too much attention to much of anyone.*

"I have heard of such tales of Mr. Raleigh but so far he been nice with me," said Mia as she hands the papers to the head mistress. She then thought about it for a minute about what she teaches and then nods. "Mostly anything I guess. I always been good in math but I would like to make sure I am able to raised the cute children into fine people."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Head Mistress: So the younger ones then eh? By the time their in high school its all we can do to keep the boys from sneaking off to find a succubus to play with and the girls out of each others rooms what with the bad examples the locals set. Good luck tomorrow then. We'll be setting you up to teach fifth graders. You'll over see all their classes but two and during those periods you will teach math to sixth graders. *She leads Mia down a hall inside the chapel toward her chambers.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Raleigh wrote:Head Mistress: So the younger ones then eh? By the time their in high school its all we can do to keep the boys from sneaking off to find a succubus to play with and the girls out of each others rooms what with the bad examples the locals set. Good luck tomorrow then. We'll be setting you up to teach fifth graders. You'll over see all their classes but two and during those periods you will teach math to sixth graders. *She leads Mia down a hall inside the chapel toward her chambers.*

"Thank you very much Miss Head Mistress. I try my best to teach these kids," said Mia as she follows the Head Mistress into the chapel and into her chambers.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm

*Wanders in to the school.*
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Windyuki wrote:*Wanders in to the school.*

Mia seems to be near the entrance of the school and notice the newcomer. She walks over to him and had a friendly smile on her face.

"Hello. What brings you here?" asked Mia to the newcomer.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Mia seems to be near the entrance of the school and notice the newcomer. She walks over to him and had a friendly smile on her face.

"Hello. What brings you here?" asked Mia to the newcomer.

Curiosity.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:49 pm

"I see then how about you come into one of our classrooms and join us for class," said Mia as she looks at the boy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see then how about you come into one of our classrooms and join us for class," said Mia as she looks at the boy.

*Isn't a boy persay.*

Why? And do you even have any other students?

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Windyuki wrote:*Isn't a boy persay.*

Why? And do you even have any other students?

"Not at the moment but apparently you need a few lessons," said Mia as she looked at the girl. "Follow me."

Maki then begins to walk off.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Not at the moment but apparently you need a few lessons," said Mia as she looked at the girl. "Follow me."

Maki then begins to walk off.

*Follows idly.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Stand up straight and don't slouch," said Mia as she looks at the girl and soon pulls out a ruler to hit the back of the girl. SOon the two walk into a building that was clean and sparkling.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Stand up straight and don't slouch," said Mia as she looks at the girl and soon pulls out a ruler to hit the back of the girl. SOon the two walk into a building that was clean and sparkling.

*Isn't really one for slouching in the first place, but ignores the capital punishment anyway.*

How shiny.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Next

Return to the Muffinverse