Twilight of darkness...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Twilight of darkness...

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am

Near Muffinville, dark strands of energy seem to follow a shadow cloaked figure. Their aura is cloaked in a miasma of dark tendrils and hidden power. A nearby Tomapple tree suddenly whithers and dies, all it's flower pods and branches turning ash grey before crumbling to the ground. The person has a glint of a smile for a moment as the energies fill it temporarily, their hunger stated before moving further into town. Soon the entity pass a small park with some children playing. Staying to the shadows and dark tree cover they once again start to draw on their power. Those children effected by checherry or other color effect energies soon feel week and are ashy pale, almost like they are anemic or suffer from albino genetic deficiencies...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Twilight of darkness...

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:39 am

A passing CTC drone notices the withered tomapple tree, and pauses to do a brief scan of it, curious as to the cause of its malady.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Konoko, who was enjoying some time in the park, noticed the issues happening and couldn't help but frown. After scanning the area a little until sensing the shadows and darkness from the cloaked figure.

A quick teleport allowed her to appear in front of the figure. "Excuse me, but what the hell do you think you're doing?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Dact walks up beside Konoko... nodding to her and then looking to the figure. "What she said..." He states, hefting a sword onto his shoulder.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 pm

*The shadowed person grins, it's gleaming white fangs the only color difference that can be seen by the two..."Feeding..." it says in both their minds as the dark tendrils wrap around the pair. Any color energies seem to be sucked from them, even if only a bit of taint, making them start to feel drained. Facts sword starts to feel a bit heavy in his hand...

The CTC drones scans will show the plant was completely drained of any color energies, thus leaving it a whichever husk, whatever drained it left no physical tells of how it leeched the plant dry
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Konoko glares at this as her eyes glow, pulling back her own color energy and preventing the figure from getting it.

"I think not..." She said as her own body became shadowy, growing a few tendrils to wrap around the shadowed person.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 pm

"... right." Dact charges forward... striking out with the pommel of his sword towards the person's face! He himself dosent have much colored energy at all...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

*Stepping out from behind a tree, Raleigh heaves a drawn out breath. Small particles of life energy swirl in the air revitalizing the drained to restore their health but not the color affliction. As he continues to walk to the others the world outside of those already engaged in this conflict and those considering joining slows to a stop and turns gray. Only the group possesses any color.* Now now, if you are going to fight things like this at least protect the innocents and outsiders first. No need in leaving them in danger. Konoko, I know you at least could have frozen their time so they would be safe.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko glares at this as her eyes glow, pulling back her own color energy and preventing the figure from getting it.

"I think not..." She said as her own body became shadowy, growing a few tendrils to wrap around the shadowed person.

Knight Errant wrote:"... right." Dact charges forward... striking out with the pommel of his sword towards the person's face! He himself dosent have much colored energy at all...

*As Konoko tries to attack the leach and Dact sweeps his sword pommel towards the color fiend, Konoko may notice she has only stopped the drain, not taking back any of her drained energy. Both her and Dact find their attacks slipping thru the thing. There is a laughing thought that attempts to shove into their heads until...
Raleigh wrote:*Stepping out from behind a tree, Raleigh heaves a drawn out breath. Small particles of life energy swirl in the air revitalizing the drained to restore their health but not the color affliction. As he continues to walk to the others the world outside of those already engaged in this conflict and those considering joining slows to a stop and turns gray. Only the group possesses any color.* Now now, if you are going to fight things like this at least protect the innocents and outsiders first. No need in leaving them in danger. Konoko, I know you at least could have frozen their time so they would be safe.

The Leach frowns a bit as Raleigh approaches and confines time to their area.'So you've come to stop me from feeding as well. You always were a sentimental fool wizard.' it mindspeaks to Raleigh as time starts to speed up around the fiend...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow, never been called a fool before. *He chuckles.* Still, in answer I'm probably not going to do anything as of yet. These two seem to be willing to fight you on behalf of the mortals and I will not stop them from doing so. I am merely here to protect the people at the moment.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"Err... I kind of forgot for a moment there, Raleigh." Konoko said, feeling a bit sheepish at that.

She then turned back to the being and frowned. She then raised her hand, which seemed to be engulfed in light, with which she attempted to punch the shadow.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Konoko's glowing fist makes contact with ...something...momentarily resisting her movement. Suddenly she finds herself excellerating to 5 times faster than her normal top speed, causing her to shoot towards the edge of the time bubble...

'Someone leaves me a buffet and you seek to call it mortals? What manor of toxins have you been indulging in lately wizard? ' the fiend seems genuinely curious about Raleighs interests in these color containing vassals...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Buffet they may be but they are still mortals. I understand the allure of consuming that odd energy I can assure you but some of your behavior marks you as a potential concern for me to deal with. For now be happy I'm leaving this situation in their hands. Depending on how this goes I may only place some restrictions on you or have to fight as well. You should know mortal children are off limits no matter what.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Konoko comes to a stop and turns around, looking at the figure. "Hey, that wasn't fair you jerk!" She shoots over and proceeds to smack the person upside the head. "How about I suck up all your darkness and spew you out into outer space or something, huh? Would ya like that?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

*Kumi drops in from the portal sitting in a tree branch and watching the creature. She lets out a soft sigh as she seems to cause a slight bend in reality around her protecting her Pink energies from her avatar status even though she is in her normal form. She simply watching the darkness.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Next

Return to the Muffinverse