New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Elliot looked down as she settled onto the sofa beside Mia, the bulky diaper between her thighs forcing them apart slightly. She blushed as now they all thought she actually wanted to stay like this, and there was no way for her to tell them otherwise than to Windy. One of her hands grasped at Mia's pretty skirt, the teenage boy inside her head slightly enjoy being surrounded by pretty girls, despite all the embarrassment. As Mia's fingers suddenly reached out to tickle her, she burst into a fit of giggles, her legs kicking around as she squirmed at the girl's side while Marcia patted her head again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Not really; just seen Elliot around is all." She said, waving a hand.

Gives Elliot a pat on the head. "Yeeaaahhh... maybe I'm being too cruel, but it's just so funny. Sorry about that, kid."

"OH? Is she a nice person?" asked Mia as she pauses from tinkling Elliot. "She been a good girl so far."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked down as she settled onto the sofa beside Mia, the bulky diaper between her thighs forcing them apart slightly. She blushed as now they all thought she actually wanted to stay like this, and there was no way for her to tell them otherwise than to Windy. One of her hands grasped at Mia's pretty skirt, the teenage boy inside her head slightly enjoy being surrounded by pretty girls, despite all the embarrassment. As Mia's fingers suddenly reached out to tickle her, she burst into a fit of giggles, her legs kicking around as she squirmed at the girl's side while Marcia patted her head again.

Mia had paused from tickling Elliot and gave her a wink. She then notice that Elliot was touching her skirt. "Are you having fun Elliot? Do you think my skirt is pretty?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH? Is she a nice person?" asked Mia as she pauses from tinkling Elliot. "She been a good girl so far."

"She's kinda a grumpy person, usually." Marcia said, shrugging.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Slumping against Mia once the tickling was over, Elliot tried to catch her deep breath, and looked up at Mia to see her winking. She blushed when the older girl noticed her holding the skirt, and after looking down at it, she nodded her head, "Yeah... pwetty... ", she murmured, before looking up in suprise at Marcia, "Am not gwumpy... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yeah, come on over here Sam!"

Sam pauses for a moment, before slowly heading on over to the three.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay," smiled Mia as she looked at Sam. "This is Elliot. She a new cute addition to our household. Now we have three cute little people here."

Sam waves a little to Elliot, blushing, although she blinks a little as she thinks of Elliot's name for a moment. "Hi, Ewwiot."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm

(I am beginning to think that Mike's house is gathering a collection of odd figures...haha)

KonokoHasano wrote:"She's kinda a grumpy person, usually." Marcia said, shrugging.

"Oh. Well she hasn't been grumpy so far but maybe that is because she is well rested," said Mia as she nodded. "Thank you for the warning."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Slumping against Mia once the tickling was over, Elliot tried to catch her deep breath, and looked up at Mia to see her winking. She blushed when the older girl noticed her holding the skirt, and after looking down at it, she nodded her head, "Yeah... pwetty... ", she murmured, before looking up in suprise at Marcia, "Am not gwumpy... ".

"Remind me later to get you an equally cute outfit for you then. Would you like one?" asked Mia happily. Mia then notice Sam and said, "Please greet Sam. She is another of Francesca's daughters. You can play with her since she is your age right now."

Marky wrote:
Sam pauses for a moment, before slowly heading on over to the three.

Sam waves a little to Elliot, blushing, although she blinks a little as she thinks of Elliot's name for a moment. "Hi, Ewwiot."

"Aww!" said Mia happily as she looked at Sam. "If you weren't Francesca's then I would collect you too!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Aww!" said Mia happily as she looked at Sam. "If you weren't Francesca's then I would collect you too!"

Sam blushes and shuffles her feet a little bit at that, looking away from her and back over to Elliot.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Elliot squirmed a little at the thought of having to wear Mia's idea of a cute outfit, but the pretty girl was so warm and kind, she found herself nodding along to the question anyway. Her gaze turned towards Sam as the other child came closer, and Mia's command to say hello sent a little shock through her. "Hewwo, Tham... ", she said, both comforted by the fact someone else had trouble with their words, but also embarrassed that she had things in common with a little girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot squirmed a little at the thought of having to wear Mia's idea of a cute outfit, but the pretty girl was so warm and kind, she found herself nodding along to the question anyway. Her gaze turned towards Sam as the other child came closer, and Mia's command to say hello sent a little shock through her. "Hewwo, Tham... ", she said, both comforted by the fact someone else had trouble with their words, but also embarrassed that she had things in common with a little girl.

Sam smiles back a little, kinda glad that someone else was in a bit of a predicament like herself. Pausing for a moment, though, she glances over to Marco and Mia for a moment, shuffling her feet a little, before looking back at Elliot. "Wanna pway thome-ding?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:53 pm

"Ha ha, looks like you both made friends." Marcia said as she patted both of the little girls on their heads.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

"Go ahead and play with Sam for a few minutes. We can get you some cute clothes later," said Mia happily as she looked at Elliot.

"Enjoying have such a cute little sister?" asked Mia to Marco. "I can tell you like having Elliot here as well."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Ha ha, looks like you both made friends." Marcia said as she patted both of the little girls on their heads.

Sam blushes at this and slowly nods, smiling a little. "Uh-huh." She says, before looking back to Elliot.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:32 am

Elliot blushed brightly as Sam's question triggered more of Windy's desired affects. "I wike pwaying dweth up and wid dowth", she said. Her gaze nervously went around the others girls, wincing as Mia was already speaking like she was part of the family now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:18 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Enjoying have such a cute little sister?" asked Mia to Marco. "I can tell you like having Elliot here as well."

"Better than me being the younger one."

She watches. "... and the cuteness is through the roof."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 am

Marky wrote:
Sam blushes at this and slowly nods, smiling a little. "Uh-huh." She says, before looking back to Elliot.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed brightly as Sam's question triggered more of Windy's desired affects. "I wike pwaying dweth up and wid dowth", she said. Her gaze nervously went around the others girls, wincing as Mia was already speaking like she was part of the family now.

"OH! You like to play with dolls? If you two girls would like to I can run and get some. I have a lot in my room," smiled Mia happily as she seem eager to watch the two girls play.

Soon Miki walked out of one of the doors on the walls. She was walking towards he kitchen and notice the group of girls.

"Hey guys. Mike just let me know he be busy so he may not make it for dinner," said Miki as she was busy with something in the kitchen. She then looked in the direction and said, "Another kid? Wait...Hmm...."

"This here is Elliot! I won her in a bet and now she be with us for a little bit!" said Mia happily as if she won a crane game.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Better than me being the younger one."

She watches. "... and the cuteness is through the roof."

"That is true and you not a missing a lot of your intelligence," said Mia in a happy and polite tone. Mia then lean over and said in an overly happy tone, "I SO KNOW! I just love having so much cuteness!"

"Oh! Please excuse me. I guess I couldn't restrain myself," giggled Mia.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse