New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm

"Why you like that Marco?" asked Francesca as she seem a bit sad to see Marcia.

Gives a shrug. "I dunno; just felt like using this form for a while."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked as if she was staring at a hypnotist's watch as Francesca leaned forward so her breasts were almost in Elliot's face. She blushed brightly as she felt Mia hugging her, the other girl's breasts rubbing against her back while she stared at Francesca's ones in the front. Even though she'd just wet herself... she felt like she was in heaven, and tried to reach up towards the cat girl's skimpy little top...

"How about we get you out of that messy diaper okay?" smiled Mia happily as she lifts up Elliot from behind. "Is that okay?"

Francesca didn't move fast enough and allowed Elliot to touch her top. She seems completely clueless.

Marky wrote:Sam blushes a little at the kiss, staying silent, before glancing down to Elliot and watching on as she wets herself. She doesn't say anything, though, in response.

"Something wrong Sammy? Do you need to use the restroom too?" asked Francesca as she rubbed Sam's belly.

KonokoHasano wrote:Gives a shrug. "I dunno; just felt like using this form for a while."

"But I like you more when you are a tall neko man," smiled Francesca as she looked at Marcia. "But how I do it again."

Francesca looked as if she was going to snap her fingers.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

"But I like you more when you are a tall neko man," smiled Francesca as she looked at Marcia. "But how I do it again."

Francesca looked as if she was going to snap her fingers.

"Err... look, I just wanna use this form for a bit. I'm switching between them for a bit." She said, panicking slightly. "And... uh... we seriously need to get you back to normal! This side of ya is kind of annoying and freaky."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Something wrong Sammy? Do you need to use the restroom too?" asked Francesca as she rubbed Sam's belly.

Sam quickly shakes her head 'no', as she looks back at Francesca. "Unh-uh."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse