New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

"I think they'd like it, so... you all have fun with that." Marcia said, nodding.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked up at Mia again, and even though she didn't WANT to be a little girl, the sheer energy and happiness that the older girl radiated made her reluctant to try complaining, incase she hurt Mia's feelings at all. Mention of a dress up party did make her blush brightly though. The doll dangled from her hand as she moved back over towards Mia and reached up to tug on her pretty skirt, "Party for me?".

"Yes. It be a cute party for we can dress you up. I have tons of different little dresses we could try on you. It be very fun. That if you don't mind," smiled Mia happily at Elliot as if she was asking for her permission.

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks at the doll (of her?) as she looks back up to Mia. "Dweth up pawty? Um...I gueth." She says, blushing a little.

Sam would seem to have a doll of herself.

"Oh goodie! I am sure you will have fun dressing Elliot up too. Also I am sure I can trust your opinion on who Elliot will look like," smiled Mia happily as she kisses Sam on the cheek.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I think they'd like it, so... you all have fun with that." Marcia said, nodding.

"Not going to join in the little party?" asked Mia as she looked at Marcia.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 am

Elliot blushed at the thought of everyone watching her get put in all those dresses. She leaned against Mia's legs, finding the closeness made her feel relaxed, and wrapped her arms around them to hug the girl that had won her. "Bafwoom?", she asked in the quietest voice she could manage. After Windy had taken away her ability to read and write by simply telling her those things were beyond her, she was rather worried about what Mia would say next, especially as they could all hear she was diapered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

"Not going to join in the little party?" asked Mia as she looked at Marcia.

"Why would I want to?" Marcia asked, as her ears twitched for a moment, causing her to look towards Elliot.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Sam would seem to have a doll of herself.

"Oh goodie! I am sure you will have fun dressing Elliot up too. Also I am sure I can trust your opinion on who Elliot will look like," smiled Mia happily as she kisses Sam on the cheek.

Sam blinkblinks and blushes just a little at the kiss on the cheek. "Uh-huh." She says, letting out a little giggle.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at the thought of everyone watching her get put in all those dresses. She leaned against Mia's legs, finding the closeness made her feel relaxed, and wrapped her arms around them to hug the girl that had won her. "Bafwoom?", she asked in the quietest voice she could manage. After Windy had taken away her ability to read and write by simply telling her those things were beyond her, she was rather worried about what Mia would say next, especially as they could all hear she was diapered.

Sam blinkblinks at Elliot, hearing it mainly because her hearing is probably a bit better than both Marcia's and Mia's. "You gotta go?" She asks Elliot.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at the thought of everyone watching her get put in all those dresses. She leaned against Mia's legs, finding the closeness made her feel relaxed, and wrapped her arms around them to hug the girl that had won her. "Bafwoom?", she asked in the quietest voice she could manage. After Windy had taken away her ability to read and write by simply telling her those things were beyond her, she was rather worried about what Mia would say next, especially as they could all hear she was diapered.
Marky wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:Sam would seem to have a doll of herself.

Sam blinkblinks and blushes just a little at the kiss on the cheek. "Uh-huh." She says, letting out a little giggle.

Sam blinkblinks at Elliot, hearing it mainly because her hearing is probably a bit better than both Marcia's and Mia's. "You gotta go?" She asks Elliot.

"Excuse me? What was that?" asked Mia as she bends down a bit and smiles politely at Elliot. "I couldn't hear you."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Why would I want to?" Marcia asked, as her ears twitched for a moment, causing her to look towards Elliot.

"Because it would be fun!" smiled Mia happily as she looks at Marcia.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 am

Elliot turned her head, looking nervously over at Sam for a moment, and nodded in embarrassment before turning back to Mia as she bent down closer. Her hands grasped at the girl's clothes as she leaned closer, pressing her lips close to Mia's ear and whispered, "Bafwoom... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Sam blinks and giggles a little at Elliot. Although, she probably shouldn't since she's kind of in the same situation. She just doesn't have to go quite yet.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:46 pm

"I don't think it would." She said, shaking her head.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot turned her head, looking nervously over at Sam for a moment, and nodded in embarrassment before turning back to Mia as she bent down closer. Her hands grasped at the girl's clothes as she leaned closer, pressing her lips close to Mia's ear and whispered, "Bafwoom... ".

Marky wrote:Sam blinks and giggles a little at Elliot. Although, she probably shouldn't since she's kind of in the same situation. She just doesn't have to go quite yet.

"I don't think it would." She said, shaking her head.[/quote]
"OH! The bathroom! Okay! I guess we should take you really soon so you can go," smiled Mia a she was going to put Elliot in her arms.

Soon a door seem to be open and Francesca still under the effects of the Green from before came into the main room. She seemed a bit dazed but soon noticed the group and caught the backend of the conversation.

"Why does the little girl needs to use the restroom. She can just go in her diaper. She is wearing a diaper afterall and that what little kids do. They go dodo in their diaper," said Francesca as she ran over and gave a hug to Sam. "Right Sammy."

"Well I guess so. That is kind of cute but..." said Mia who was a bit unsure.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Soon a door seem to be open and Francesca still under the effects of the Green from before came into the main room. She seemed a bit dazed but soon noticed the group and caught the backend of the conversation.

"Why does the little girl needs to use the restroom. She can just go in her diaper. She is wearing a diaper afterall and that what little kids do. They go dodo in their diaper," said Francesca as she ran over and gave a hug to Sam. "Right Sammy."

Sam blinkblinks a little at Francesca, slowly nodding a little as she hugs her back. "Um...wight..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 am

Elliot reached her arms up towards Mia, but before she was picked up, another sexy girl came into the room. She actually gasped at the sight of Francesca, her wide eyes gazing up as she came closer. Her cheeks went bright red, unable to stop staring at those breasts, but the delight of seeing such a wonderful girl soon turned to horror, as the cat girl's words caused her body to obey. It took just seconds, as she felt a churning in her stomach, and her muscles trembled as they weakened, and before she even had a chance to think, she felt she was wetting herself herself. She groaned, her face bright red as the warm wetness spread around her thick diaper while she gazed at the sexy cat girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:

"I don't think it would." She said, shaking her head.

"Why you like that Marco?" asked Francesca as she seem a bit sad to see Marcia.

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks a little at Francesca, slowly nodding a little as she hugs her back. "Um...wight..."

"But you are intel-intel....my little Sammy so you are smarts," said Francesca as she gave Sam a kiss on the cheek.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot reached her arms up towards Mia, but before she was picked up, another sexy girl came into the room. She actually gasped at the sight of Francesca, her wide eyes gazing up as she came closer. Her cheeks went bright red, unable to stop staring at those breasts, but the delight of seeing such a wonderful girl soon turned to horror, as the cat girl's words caused her body to obey. It took just seconds, as she felt a churning in her stomach, and her muscles trembled as they weakened, and before she even had a chance to think, she felt she was wetting herself herself. She groaned, her face bright red as the warm wetness spread around her thick diaper while she gazed at the sexy cat girl.

"Oh? Did babbbie make a weewee?" asked Francesca as she lean forward and gave Elliot an eyeful of her cleavage.

"Oh? I was afraid of this," said Mia as she looked sad. She gives Elliot a hug from behind. "I didn't want this to happen. Are you okay Elliot? Next time please tell me when you need to use the restroom so we can get you there in time. Okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Elliot looked as if she was staring at a hypnotist's watch as Francesca leaned forward so her breasts were almost in Elliot's face. She blushed brightly as she felt Mia hugging her, the other girl's breasts rubbing against her back while she stared at Francesca's ones in the front. Even though she'd just wet herself... she felt like she was in heaven, and tried to reach up towards the cat girl's skimpy little top...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"But you are intel-intel....my little Sammy so you are smarts," said Francesca as she gave Sam a kiss on the cheek.

Sam blushes a little at the kiss, staying silent, before glancing down to Elliot and watching on as she wets herself. She doesn't say anything, though, in response.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse