New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Elliot blushed as the two pretty girls gushed over how cute everything was. Wriggling a little, she slipped down from the couch, landing on her feet infront of Sam, and then gasped as yet another pretty girl emerged from one of the doors, this one in a rather sexy outfit. Her wide eyes looked up at Miki as she came over. Lifting a hand from her side, she wriggled her fingers in a wave.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed brightly as Sam's question triggered more of Windy's desired affects. "I wike pwaying dweth up and wid dowth", she said. Her gaze nervously went around the others girls, wincing as Mia was already speaking like she was part of the family now.

"OH! You like to play with dolls? If you two girls would like to I can run and get some. I have a lot in my room," smiled Mia happily as she seem eager to watch the two girls play.

Soon Miki walked out of one of the doors on the walls. She was walking towards he kitchen and notice the group of girls.

"Hey guys. Mike just let me know he be busy so he may not make it for dinner," said Miki as she was busy with something in the kitchen. She then looked in the direction and said, "Another kid? Wait...Hmm...."

"This here is Elliot! I won her in a bet and now she be with us for a little bit!" said Mia happily as if she won a crane game.

Sam blinkblinks a little at Elliot and Mia, before blushing a bit. "Um...okay. Dowth awe okay wiff Tham." She says, before spotting Miki, smiling a little and waving. "Hi aunt Miki!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 pm

"You know, I think Elliot likes mature women. She keeps blushing and stuff when around them, especially with Miki." Marcia said as she scratched her chin. "Do ya like mature women, Ellito? Hmmmmm~" Obviously, she was enjoying the minor teasing. "I mean, I look good right?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed as the two pretty girls gushed over how cute everything was. Wriggling a little, she slipped down from the couch, landing on her feet infront of Sam, and then gasped as yet another pretty girl emerged from one of the doors, this one in a rather sexy outfit. Her wide eyes looked up at Miki as she came over. Lifting a hand from her side, she wriggled her fingers in a wave.

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks a little at Elliot and Mia, before blushing a bit. "Um...okay. Dowth awe okay wiff Tham." She says, before spotting Miki, smiling a little and waving. "Hi aunt Miki!"

Mia smiled as she ran off for a bit and returned with what were stuff dolls for Elliot and Sam.

"Here you go you two. Place nicely," smiled Mia as she looked at them.

"Hey there Sammi. You being okay? Sorry about what happen to you. I promise to give your mom a good ear pulling when she is back to her senses," said Miki as she smiled at Sam. She then looked at Elliot and said, "Hmm...Hello there little one."

KonokoHasano wrote:"You know, I think Elliot likes mature women. She keeps blushing and stuff when around them, especially with Miki." Marcia said as she scratched her chin. "Do ya like mature women, Ellito? Hmmmmm~" Obviously, she was enjoying the minor teasing. "I mean, I look good right?"

"Oh? What do you mean Marcia? I think I look mature enough. I am just as old as Miki," said Mia who didn't seem to get the teasing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Mia smiled as she ran off for a bit and returned with what were stuff dolls for Elliot and Sam.

"Hey there Sammi. You being okay? Sorry about what happen to you. I promise to give your mom a good ear pulling when she is back to her senses," said Miki as she smiled at Sam. She then looked at Elliot and said, "Hmm...Hello there little one."

Sam takes the doll for a moment and slowly nods. "Okay." She says, to Mia.

She then looks back to Miki, nodding a little. "Dankth, aunt Miki."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 am

As Marcia made her suggestion, Elliot tried to hide from the girls, but the only suitable place was behind Miki's legs! She was so short, even the bunny girl's lovely bottom was above her head. Peeking out slightly, she looked up at Marcia, and then nodded when asked if she thought the girl looked good.

She then looked over as Mia returned with some dolls. Slowly coming out from behind Miki's legs, she went over to them, but as she bent to pick one up, she lost her balance and tumbles onto her hands and knees, her padded bottom sticking out behind her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh? What do you mean Marcia? I think I look mature enough. I am just as old as Miki," said Mia who didn't seem to get the teasing.

"... huh?" Marcia asked, a bit confused.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:As Marcia made her suggestion, Elliot tried to hide from the girls, but the only suitable place was behind Miki's legs! She was so short, even the bunny girl's lovely bottom was above her head. Peeking out slightly, she looked up at Marcia, and then nodded when asked if she thought the girl looked good.

She then looked over as Mia returned with some dolls. Slowly coming out from behind Miki's legs, she went over to them, but as she bent to pick one up, she lost her balance and tumbles onto her hands and knees, her padded bottom sticking out behind her.

Marcia snickered some more, but stopped when Elliot fell over. Making her way on over, she helped the little girl up and sat down next to her. "There ya go."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 am

Sam blinkblinks a little, her eyes a bit wide as she waddles over to Elliot. "You okay, Ewwiot?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Marky wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:Mia smiled as she ran off for a bit and returned with what were stuff dolls for Elliot and Sam.

Sam takes the doll for a moment and slowly nods. "Okay." She says, to Mia.

She then looks back to Miki, nodding a little. "Dankth, aunt Miki."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:As Marcia made her suggestion, Elliot tried to hide from the girls, but the only suitable place was behind Miki's legs! She was so short, even the bunny girl's lovely bottom was above her head. Peeking out slightly, she looked up at Marcia, and then nodded when asked if she thought the girl looked good.

"Oh my!" said Miki as she looked down at Elliot who was hiding behind her legs. She looked down at the little girl and sighed. "There is nothing to hide from here. Everything be okay."

"You welcome Sam," said Miki as she tried to moved a bit and was heading to the kitchen. "If you guys are hungry then yell. I am actually getting myself a snack."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... huh?" Marcia asked, a bit confused.

Marcia snickered some more, but stopped when Elliot fell over. Making her way on over, she helped the little girl up and sat down next to her. "There ya go."

"Are you suggesting that I am not mature looking?" asked Mia politely as she pointed to herself. Mia was going to help up Elliot but Marcia had beat her to it. "Oh thank you Marcia."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Elliot was now holding one of the dolls as Marcia helped her up, and she gave the girl a nervous smile as she sat down next to her. Looking to Sam, she nodded her head, "Yup... ", she said, before peering down at the toy. Her fingers gently smoothed the doll's dress, brushing over the ruffled lace material.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'm not saying anything like that, Mia... at least I don't think." She considers it before shrugging.

Marcia then reaches and ruffles both Sam and Elliot's hair.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"You welcome Sam," said Miki as she tried to moved a bit and was heading to the kitchen. "If you guys are hungry then yell. I am actually getting myself a snack."

Sam nods and smiles a bit to Miki. "Okay!"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was now holding one of the dolls as Marcia helped her up, and she gave the girl a nervous smile as she sat down next to her. Looking to Sam, she nodded her head, "Yup... ", she said, before peering down at the toy. Her fingers gently smoothed the doll's dress, brushing over the ruffled lace material.

"Dat good." Sam says to Elliot, noticing her peer down at her own doll. Pausing for a moment, Sam looks down at her own, as well, examining the doll a little, ruffling its dress up just a bit.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm not saying anything like that, Mia... at least I don't think." She considers it before shrugging.

Marcia then reaches and ruffles both Sam and Elliot's hair.

Sam acks at this and tries to knock Marcia's hand away, frowning and blushing.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"Who would have guessed that we would have such cute little girls in our house. Do you want to join in the dress up party for Elliot later?" giggled Mia who was well pass the point of what Marcia had said.

Elliot and Sam would notice that the dolls look a bit like Haru and Sam.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Elliot looked up at Mia again, and even though she didn't WANT to be a little girl, the sheer energy and happiness that the older girl radiated made her reluctant to try complaining, incase she hurt Mia's feelings at all. Mention of a dress up party did make her blush brightly though. The doll dangled from her hand as she moved back over towards Mia and reached up to tug on her pretty skirt, "Party for me?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Who would have guessed that we would have such cute little girls in our house. Do you want to join in the dress up party for Elliot later?" giggled Mia who was well pass the point of what Marcia had said.

Elliot and Sam would notice that the dolls look a bit like Haru and Sam.

Sam blinkblinks at the doll (of her?) as she looks back up to Mia. "Dweth up pawty? Um...I gueth." She says, blushing a little.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse