New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

New Cutie in the House

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 am

Mia was walking happily with a little girl in her arms. She looked down at her as they were walking though the park.

"I am going to take you home and you can be there with us for a while okay?" smiled Mia as she looked down at the girl and seem proud. Mia had a face as if she won a prize from a crane machine. Then she remember something and said, "Also please feel free to talk. That person isn't here anymore so I would love for you to talk. Okay?"

Mia had a sweet smile on her face as she looks down at Elliot/Elli as they were now standing before a cardboard box.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 am

Elli wasn't sure how old she even was, but it was definitely under five, and the crinkly diaper under her panda costume was not a good sign. Mia's talk of others made her a little nervous. Bound by the instructions of those older than her, she felt her ability to talk return as Mia wished. "Thankth", she she said in her lisping voice, before blushing as she saw the box. "Thith your home?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elli wasn't sure how old she even was, but it was definitely under five, and the crinkly diaper under her panda costume was not a good sign. Mia's talk of others made her a little nervous. Bound by the instructions of those older than her, she felt her ability to talk return as Mia wished. "Thankth", she she said in her lisping voice, before blushing as she saw the box. "Thith your home?".

"Yep. This is our home," said Mia happily as she looks at the box. There seem to be potted plants on the side. "I live her with all my other family members. I think you would like them. Still umm....Sorry for not asking before but what is your name by the way?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am

The little girl winced slightly at the question. "Ewiot...", she replied, looking rather ashamed, knowing that Windy's magic which had imposed so many new rules in her head was going to make this very embarrassing. She couldn't even pronounce her own name!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The little girl winced slightly at the question. "Ewiot...", she replied, looking rather ashamed, knowing that Windy's magic which had imposed so many new rules in her head was going to make this very embarrassing. She couldn't even pronounce her own name!

"Ewiot?..." said Mia as she giggled. She then shook her head and said, "So very sorry. I don't mean to sound like I am making fun of you. Hmm...You mean Elliot? That surely is a strange name for such a cute little girl. Still okay. Nice to meet you Elliot. My name is Mia."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 am

Elliot blushed at the giggle, but also found herself smiling at how sweet it sounded in her ears, but especially at how it made Mia's chest bounce a little! She nodded when the girl correctly guessed her name. "Nithe to meet you too, Mia", she said, smiling when she realised she could say the girl's name.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at the giggle, but also found herself smiling at how sweet it sounded in her ears, but especially at how it made Mia's chest bounce a little! She nodded when the girl correctly guessed her name. "Nithe to meet you too, Mia", she said, smiling when she realised she could say the girl's name.

"You look happy," smiled Mia as she touches the box. Soon it glows blue as she then opens the flap to enter it. Inside the box was just a normal box except there was a wooden oak door there. "I so happy that I got you! I am sure you are going to love being here. I can even give you some cute clothes to be in too! Would you like that?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Elliot felt nervous at the idea of cute clothes, but as she looked down at her panda costume, she knew she didn't want to spend a whole month with just one outfit. It could be even longer than that because of the things she had to tell people now. Giving her head a little nod, she then watched, seeming confused to see the wooden door on the cardboard box.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot felt nervous at the idea of cute clothes, but as she looked down at her panda costume, she knew she didn't want to spend a whole month with just one outfit. It could be even longer than that because of the things she had to tell people now. Giving her head a little nod, she then watched, seeming confused to see the wooden door on the cardboard box.

"Don't worry. The door appears when somebody who lives here comes in. It is kind of hard to explain. I kind of don't get it either," giggled Mia as she opens the door and walks though it. Soon the pair were in a huge room that had sofas, a TV, other living room things and in one corner of the room was a kitchen. On the side of the walls were many doors. An elevated step was around the main living room area.

"Welcome to your home," smiled Mia happily as she closed the door behind her with her foot. "I hope you like it. Just be truthful and I am sure everything be fine here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

Elliot looked both surprised and impressed as they ended up in the large living room. She still blushed a little when Mia called it her new home, but she knew she'd have a hard time if she went back to her own apartment alone like this. "It wookth vewy nithe...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 am

"Yo, Mia, who's the shrimpy panda?" Marcia asked upon coming out of one of the rooms and seeing Elliot. Moving over, she knelt down before her and gave a few pokes, her tail swishing a bit.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked both surprised and impressed as they ended up in the large living room. She still blushed a little when Mia called it her new home, but she knew she'd have a hard time if she went back to her own apartment alone like this. "It wookth vewy nithe...".

"Thank you very much. We all work very hard to make sure it looks nice," smiled Mia happily as she held Elliot closely. "You can stay here as long as you are little and want to. Mike is willing to take in anybody who is nice."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yo, Mia, who's the shrimpy panda?" Marcia asked upon coming out of one of the rooms and seeing Elliot. Moving over, she knelt down before her and gave a few pokes, her tail swishing a bit.

"OH! Marcia!" smiled Mia politely at her. "This is a cute little girl that I picked up! Her name is Elliot!"

"Say hello to Marcia Elliot. She is Francesca's son or is it daughter right now?" giggled Mia happily. She then looks at Marcia, "Sorry for poking fun at you Marcia."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Although Mia didn't realise it, Elliot was bound to do anything she was told, and so politely said "Hewwo Marthia... ", she said as she poked, her cheeks bright red. Her heart raced inside her chest, dreading the thought of anyone asking her what had happened. Windy's parting gift already had her struggling to stop herself from telling them all much she liked playing with dolls and dressing up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Marcia rolls her eyes at Mia, and then blinks for a moment. "Hey wait a second. Elliot? I've seen an Elliot around sometimes. You wouldn't happen to be... hee hee... haha." She tries keeping the laughter in, giving the girl a soft pat on the head. "cute little girl, ya know?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Although Mia didn't realise it, Elliot was bound to do anything she was told, and so politely said "Hewwo Marthia... ", she said as she poked, her cheeks bright red. Her heart raced inside her chest, dreading the thought of anyone asking her what had happened. Windy's parting gift already had her struggling to stop herself from telling them all much she liked playing with dolls and dressing up.

Mia seems to have notice Elliot's heart racing and tried to comfort her by rubbing Elliot's stomach. "Try not to be nervous. As I said before, most people here are nice."

KonokoHasano wrote:Marcia rolls her eyes at Mia, and then blinks for a moment. "Hey wait a second. Elliot? I've seen an Elliot around sometimes. You wouldn't happen to be... hee hee... haha." She tries keeping the laughter in, giving the girl a soft pat on the head. "cute little girl, ya know?"

"You know Elliot?" asked Mia curious. "Also very sorry about that. Are you here watching over your mom and sister to make sure they are okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse