New Cutie in the House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: New Cutie in the House

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Elliot cringed as Marcia seemed to have figured out who she was. She continued to watch the girl, eyes growing wider and wider, before let out an embarrassed little groan when she began to laugh and reached out to pat her head. The child squirmed as Mia softly rubbed her tummy through the panda costume, which did relax her a little, but she continued to gaze at Marcia with a worried expression.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"You know Elliot?" asked Mia curious. "Also very sorry about that. Are you here watching over your mom and sister to make sure they are okay?"

"They seem alright right now."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot cringed as Marcia seemed to have figured out who she was. She continued to watch the girl, eyes growing wider and wider, before let out an embarrassed little groan when she began to laugh and reached out to pat her head. The child squirmed as Mia softly rubbed her tummy through the panda costume, which did relax her a little, but she continued to gaze at Marcia with a worried expression.

Marcia laughs a little and walks away, coming back with what seemed to be a teddy bear, wiggling it in front of Elliot. "Mr. Bear bear says hi." She makes its arm wave to Elliot.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Elliot watched, a strange curiosity on her young face as Marcia returned, and held the teddy bear out infront of her. There was a crinkle from under her costume as she shifted slightly, and she looked up pleadingly at Marcia, as the girl seemed to have heard of her before, and surely knew this wasn't right.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 pm

"Huh? What's with the look? You messed up your diapers or something?" Marcia asked, tilting her head. "That's gross, but I guess I shouldn't say anything, since some people have weird hobbies and interests. Being a little girl with bladder problems is probably one of those."

She blinks for a moment. "Eeeewwww, nasty!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Sam slowly wanders in, still like so, blinking a little at the commotion. "What going on?" She asks, before spotting Elliot and pauses, blinking and staring for a few moments.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"They seem alright right now."

Marcia laughs a little and walks away, coming back with what seemed to be a teddy bear, wiggling it in front of Elliot. "Mr. Bear bear says hi." She makes its arm wave to Elliot.

"Oh okay. As long as Francesca doesn't get into trouble," smiled Mia as she watched Marcia come back with a teddy bear.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched, a strange curiosity on her young face as Marcia returned, and held the teddy bear out infront of her. There was a crinkle from under her costume as she shifted slightly, and she looked up pleadingly at Marcia, as the girl seemed to have heard of her before, and surely knew this wasn't right.
KonokoHasano wrote:"Huh? What's with the look? You messed up your diapers or something?" Marcia asked, tilting her head. "That's gross, but I guess I shouldn't say anything, since some people have weird hobbies and interests. Being a little girl with bladder problems is probably one of those."

She blinks for a moment. "Eeeewwww, nasty!"

"Oh? What you mean?" asked Mia to Marcia with a puzzled looked. She then looked at Elliot and giggled. "Oh? Did something happen with? Aww..."

Marky wrote:Sam slowly wanders in, still like so, blinking a little at the commotion. "What going on?" She asks, before spotting Elliot and pauses, blinking and staring for a few moments.

"We got another little cutie here," smiled Mia happily as she looked at Sam. "What to meet her?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 am

Elliot looked stunned at Marcia's accusation for a moment, and then began to shake her head from side to side, "N-No... ". She blushed as Mia's breasts rubbed against her when the girl giggled, and she twisted to look up at Mia and shake her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Marky wrote:Sam slowly wanders in, still like so, blinking a little at the commotion. "What going on?" She asks, before spotting Elliot and pauses, blinking and staring for a few moments.

"Yo, sis, how you doing? Enjoying being a little kid now?" Marco asked, giving a wave.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked stunned at Marcia's accusation for a moment, and then began to shake her head from side to side, "N-No... ". She blushed as Mia's breasts rubbed against her when the girl giggled, and she twisted to look up at Mia and shake her head.

"Huh... then, uh, were you the victim of something? It wasn't my mom's doing, was it? She can cause a lot of trouble, you know?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked stunned at Marcia's accusation for a moment, and then began to shake her head from side to side, "N-No... ". She blushed as Mia's breasts rubbed against her when the girl giggled, and she twisted to look up at Mia and shake her head.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yo, sis, how you doing? Enjoying being a little kid now?" Marco asked, giving a wave.

"Huh... then, uh, were you the victim of something? It wasn't my mom's doing, was it? She can cause a lot of trouble, you know?"

"Oh okay," smiled Mia as she smiled and kissed Elliot on the forehead. "So cute~! Give me a cute little smile please."

Mia looked a bit unsure of what Marcia was talking about but guess it was best to listen. She then nodded, "How about we sit down on a sofa to talk this?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 am

Despite her embarrassment, Elliot smiled for Mia as she was told too. However, Marcia triggered another part of Windy's mental conditioning. Looking back and forth between the girls, she started to explain. "I wike being a good wittle girl. I with I could thtay one foweder", she said, her cheeks going bright red.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"We got another little cutie here," smiled Mia happily as she looked at Sam. "What to meet her?"

Sam pauses for a moment, before slowly nodding. "Um, thu-um...okay."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Despite her embarrassment, Elliot smiled for Mia as she was told too. However, Marcia triggered another part of Windy's mental conditioning. Looking back and forth between the girls, she started to explain. "I wike being a good wittle girl. I with I could thtay one foweder", she said, her cheeks going bright red.

"Pff... Pfft, hahahaha!" Marcia let out. "That's hilarious and cute at the same time, and that lisp. C'mon, say 'I really like round fruit." She gives Elliot a pat on the head. "But hey, if you really like being a little girl and stuff, there's probably ways to keep you like this~"

Marky wrote:Sam pauses for a moment, before slowly nodding. "Um, thu-um...okay."

"Yeah, come on over here Sam!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

Elliot's gazed helplessly at Marcia laughing at her situation, her mouth falling open at the command, and she couldn't stop herself from obeying. "I weally wike wound fwuit", she said, squirming from the embarrassment as the distorted words tumbled from her lips for the sake of the older girl's amusement.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Despite her embarrassment, Elliot smiled for Mia as she was told too. However, Marcia triggered another part of Windy's mental conditioning. Looking back and forth between the girls, she started to explain. "I wike being a good wittle girl. I with I could thtay one foweder", she said, her cheeks going bright red.

"That is so CUTE!" smiled Mia as she giggled and rested Elliot on a spot right next to her on the sofa. The sofa felt soft and really comfortable. She then looked down at Elliot and said, "Still be honest with us. You don't have to do everything that person from before tells you. Just be yourself. Still that is nice to know you like being so cute!"

Marky wrote:
Sam pauses for a moment, before slowly nodding. "Um, thu-um...okay."

"Okay," smiled Mia as she looked at Sam. "This is Elliot. She a new cute addition to our household. Now we have three cute little people here."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Pff... Pfft, hahahaha!" Marcia let out. "That's hilarious and cute at the same time, and that lisp. C'mon, say 'I really like round fruit." She gives Elliot a pat on the head. "But hey, if you really like being a little girl and stuff, there's probably ways to keep you like this~"

"Yeah, come on over here Sam!"

"Oh? Marcia? Do you know Elliot personally?" asked Mia who was a bit confused on how friendly she was with Elliot.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's gazed helplessly at Marcia laughing at her situation, her mouth falling open at the command, and she couldn't stop herself from obeying. "I weally wike wound fwuit", she said, squirming from the embarrassment as the distorted words tumbled from her lips for the sake of the older girl's amusement.

"That is so cute! Aww!" said Mia as she was trying to tickle Elliot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh? Marcia? Do you know Elliot personally?" asked Mia who was a bit confused on how friendly she was with Elliot.

"Not really; just seen Elliot around is all." She said, waving a hand.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's gazed helplessly at Marcia laughing at her situation, her mouth falling open at the command, and she couldn't stop herself from obeying. "I weally wike wound fwuit", she said, squirming from the embarrassment as the distorted words tumbled from her lips for the sake of the older girl's amusement.

Gives Elliot a pat on the head. "Yeeaaahhh... maybe I'm being too cruel, but it's just so funny. Sorry about that, kid."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse