Time to Tr-tr-train!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to Tr-tr-train!

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am

shinryou wrote:Akio used the chance to break free from the aura spikes keeping him down. He quickly jumped up and rushed towards Mike again with the same talon attack.

The shackles breaks apart as Mike was able to sense Akio coming. He turned around to try to do a kick.

"Aura Whip!" said Mike as he swung his leg to shot out a blue band of aura which extended the range of his kick.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am

Akio got hit by the attack and got sent far from Mike for a bit before the flames appeared around his body again. This time the shape of wings appeared and he flapped them to stop his trajectory in the direction he was getting sent. He quickly flew back towards Mike, aiming to hit with a flying kick, the flames engulfed his legs into the shape of guillotine like claws.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 am

shinryou wrote:Akio got hit by the attack and got sent far from Mike for a bit before the flames appeared around his body again. This time the shape of wings appeared and he flapped them to stop his trajectory in the direction he was getting sent. He quickly flew back towards Mike, aiming to hit with a flying kick, the flames engulfed his legs into the shape of guillotine like claws.

Mike at once began to mount another attack as he pulled his hands behind him. Both hands were glowing blue as he was running towards Akio.

"Aura Bazooka!" said Mike as he shot both arms forward to fire a close range attack at the leg. The aura from both hands were shot out and formed an orb of aura that was the size of two basketballs.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

Akio was hit by the attack and tripped over. In the motion of falling he managed to fire two similar shaped balls of fire at Mike just as he hit the ground.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

shinryou wrote:Akio was hit by the attack and tripped over. In the motion of falling he managed to fire two similar shaped balls of fire at Mike just as he hit the ground.

Mike was shot back due to the force of the attack and was left unable to defend against the attacks. The best he could do was just raise an arm up to try to take the impact of the ground and the fireballs.

"So why the sudden want to protect Miki?" asked Mike as he was trying to start conversation during their spar.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 am

"It wasn't sudden... it's been bothering me for a while now anyways..." Akio said, jumping of the ground and rushing towards Mike once more withe the talon attack. He also held his other hand behind his back for some reason if Mike was observant enough to see this.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 am

shinryou wrote:"It wasn't sudden... it's been bothering me for a while now anyways..." Akio said, jumping of the ground and rushing towards Mike once more withe the talon attack. He also held his other hand behind his back for some reason if Mike was observant enough to see this.

"How so?" said Mike as he was still on the ground not getting up. He then opened his mouth and soon yet loose his lightning breath. It looked as if a miniature wide spread lightning strike had came out of his mouth as he was aiming it for Akio.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 am

Akio quickly threw his other hand forward and brought a burst of fire energy to overpower the lightening and protect him from the breath, "Well.... the rest of my family have power that they can use to protect the ones they love, yet I had nothing really..." after saying this is pulled his talon equipped hand through his own flames to try and strike Mike.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 am

shinryou wrote:Akio quickly threw his other hand forward and brought a burst of fire energy to overpower the lightening and protect him from the breath, "Well.... the rest of my family have power that they can use to protect the ones they love, yet I had nothing really..." after saying this is pulled his talon equipped hand through his own flames to try and strike Mike.

Mike at once rolls out of the way as Akio counter his lightning breath attack. He then gets up and bounce back.

"I understand the feeling but why do you feel the want to protect her. Miki is able to do that herself," said Mike as he was on all fours. He was slowly putting a hand on his knee.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 am

Akio used the opportunity while he appeared to have the upper hand to launch a string of consecutive attacks, "Because... I'll feel worthless otherwise!" the power of his flamed seemed to increase with this statement.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:21 am

shinryou wrote:Akio used the opportunity while he appeared to have the upper hand to launch a string of consecutive attacks, "Because... I'll feel worthless otherwise!" the power of his flamed seemed to increase with this statement.

Mike's body began to glow blue. It seem to be slowly flashing as steam was beginning to come out of his body. Soon the flashing stopped as steam poof out of him.

"Second Aura!" said Mike as his skin had a blueish tint to it. Before the attack would have hit Mike, the man disappeared leaving nothing but steam behind. Mike would then reappear above Akio.

"You want to know that you can protect the one you love or at least try," said Mike as he had his right hand pulled out. "Second Aura Pistol!"

Mike shot the arm out and soon a small orb of aura was fired but was moving very quickly. It was hard to see and seem to be leaving a small trail behind it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 am

Akio is hit point blank by the attack and flies backwards, grinding into the ground as well.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:26 am

shinryou wrote:Akio is hit point blank by the attack and flies backwards, grinding into the ground as well.

Mike then landed on the ground and at once disappeared once again and this time fired both arms.

"Second Aura Gatling!" Both arms fired several very fast orbs of aura at Akio as he was grinding on the ground. Mike knew this was a bit too much but thought Akio would like to test the limits of his new powers.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 am

Akio continued to be hit by the attack, he was too exhausted to retaliate but the phoenix energy was creating a barrier like protection to block most of the gattling attacks.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:33 am

shinryou wrote:Akio continued to be hit by the attack, he was too exhausted to retaliate but the phoenix energy was creating a barrier like protection to block most of the gattling attacks.

Mike was noticing the barrier and tried to push more of the Gatling attack in order to attempt to break it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse