Time to Tr-tr-train!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to Tr-tr-train!

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 am

Akio wasn't ready for the attack so he fell backwards onto the ground to get out of the way of the attack. He scrambled to get off the ground and charged towards Mike with no plan in particular.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am

shinryou wrote:Akio wasn't ready for the attack so he fell backwards onto the ground to get out of the way of the attack. He scrambled to get off the ground and charged towards Mike with no plan in particular.

Mike at once raised his left hand up which was glowing blue due to aura in a way to shield against whatever Akio had planned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am

Akio ran towards Mike until finally reaching him, intending to punch him in the gut, a primitive attack but he had nothing much he could do. As the blow was about to hit the shield, fire burst from his hand in the shape of a talon and pierced through the barrier of aura, heading straight for Mike.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 am

shinryou wrote:Akio ran towards Mike until finally reaching him, intending to punch him in the gut, a primitive attack but he had nothing much he could do. As the blow was about to hit the shield, fire burst from his hand in the shape of a talon and pierced through the barrier of aura, heading straight for Mike.

"WHOA~" said Mike as he ducks at the last moment to see that his Aura shield was broken though. He could feel the flames coming close to hitting his head and saw the talon. Mike then slid backwards using a light burst of aura from his legs. "So wasn't expecting that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 am

"Neither was I honestly..." Akio replied, sweatdropping. He kept his stance, waiting for Mike to continue his attack, scanning his mind ready to attack.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 am

shinryou wrote:"Neither was I honestly..." Akio replied, sweatdropping. He kept his stance, waiting for Mike to continue his attack, scanning his mind ready to attack.

Mike then began to form several orbs of aura around his hand. He then shot them out in Akio's direction.

"Aura Minefield!" said Mike as the orbs floated around Akio slowly.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am

Akio watched the orbs approach, "I wish I had something for this one..." he said, deciding it was best to just run through and hope for the best. As he did this, the shape of wings materialized behind him, and the silhouette of bird formed around him made of flames. The flames exploded the mines on impact and prevented the damage from reaching Akio. He then decided to try and run through Mike with this power activated around him.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

shinryou wrote:Akio watched the orbs approach, "I wish I had something for this one..." he said, deciding it was best to just run through and hope for the best. As he did this, the shape of wings materialized behind him, and the silhouette of bird formed around him made of flames. The flames exploded the mines on impact and prevented the damage from reaching Akio. He then decided to try and run through Mike with this power activated around him.

The orbs that he touched seem to have created a change explosion as Mike watched. He was reading Akio's aura to see how much damage it had done but it would seem like none was taken.

"Hmm...Damn," said Mike as he focus aura into his hands and began to shot one arm then the other. Several orbs of aura was shot from both hands. "Aura Gatling!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Akio still rushed towards Mike, sustaining some damage from the gattling attack, but eventually reaching Mike and attempting to hit him with a talon strike a second time.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

shinryou wrote:Akio still rushed towards Mike, sustaining some damage from the gattling attack, but eventually reaching Mike and attempting to hit him with a talon strike a second time.

"Aura Wall!" said Mike as he used his other hand to form a half sphere of aura between him and Akio.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Akio clawed the barrier, hoping to get through it before his power ran out for his attack.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

shinryou wrote:Akio clawed the barrier, hoping to get through it before his power ran out for his attack.

The barrier breaks just like before but the pieces were glowing.

"Aura Fingertrap," said Mike as he jumped back and allow the broken shards of Aura float in the air and at once formed around Akio's arms and legs to then stab themselves into the ground.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

Akio was stabbed to the ground. He struggles in an attempt to break free when his energy around his body formed into the shape of peacock feathers. The feathers the headed towards Mike moving much like heat sensing missiles would.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

shinryou wrote:Akio was stabbed to the ground. He struggles in an attempt to break free when his energy around his body formed into the shape of peacock feathers. The feathers the headed towards Mike moving much like heat sensing missiles would.

"WHAT THE HECK MIA!" yelled Mike as he soon made long tentacles of Aura shot out of his left hand to counter the feathers. The aura that was keeping Akio down seem to be weakening.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

Akio used the chance to break free from the aura spikes keeping him down. He quickly jumped up and rushed towards Mike again with the same talon attack.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse