Duels! 5 hel! Winner Receives Free Elliot! Supplies Limited!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Duels! 5 hel! Winner Receives Free Elliot! Supplies Limited!

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

*Something that looks very similar to a lemonade stand appears in Muffinville park somewhere.
A nearby sign reads: "Duels 5 hel a piece. Challenge whoever else you want on whatever terms and receive impartial judging as well as free macguffin and overlord enforced compliance with the terms for at least a week."

On the counter sits a macguffin. Behind the stand sits an overlord, complete with sock puppets.*
Last edited by Windyuki on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Re: Duels! 5 dollars

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:37 am

Delphi appears at the stand and slaps down a hundred dollar bill..." Alright, I chose to dual you and your mistresses"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

*Appearing as well.* I'll pay however much it costs to have a duel with everyone in Muffinville at the same time. I think it might be hilarious.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am

Elliot arrives just behind Raleigh. "Duels? Awesome, finally something cool for guys to do", he said, digging into the pocket of his shorts, setting the required amount down on the counter of the booth. "I'll fight... ", he murmurs, and glances around at the others, ".... anyone that thinks they have a chance". With a grin, he climbs up onto the booth and flexes his weedy arms.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

If you can't arrange my earlier request I'll answer Elliot's. *Puts down 5 hl.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Delphi appears at the stand and slaps down a hundred dollar bill..." Alright, I chose to dual you and your mistresses"

You realize that I'm judging these things right? Also what do you mean by mistresses?

Raleigh wrote:If you can't arrange my earlier request I'll answer Elliot's. *Puts down 5 hl.*

OK! And what will you two be wagering in this duel? Free will? use of the letter e? loser has to be a catgirl for a week? It's no fun if you're not risking anything is it?

Also, how do you want to do this? Fight, children's card game, rap battle? Last one to touch your nose? Rock paper scissors? Something else?

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Still mid pose, Elliot peered down as he heard Raleigh taking up his challenge, and swallowed a deep breath. "Wagering? Uh... does the 5 hl not count?", he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. He chewed his bottom lip, trying to think of something he had a chance of beating Raleigh at...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Still mid pose, Elliot peered down as he heard Raleigh taking up his challenge, and swallowed a deep breath. "Wagering? Uh... does the 5 hl not count?", he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. He chewed his bottom lip, trying to think of something he had a chance of beating Raleigh at...

It has to be something amusing. The 5HL is the fee to enter.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Elliot was now starting to wish he wasn't stood up on the booth as if left him nowhere to hide. He blushed brightly, and drew a deep breath. "Amusing? Like what?", he asked, his gaze darting across to Raleigh.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was now starting to wish he wasn't stood up on the booth as if left him nowhere to hide. He blushed brightly, and drew a deep breath. "Amusing? Like what?", he asked, his gaze darting across to Raleigh.

For example "Loser gets stuck as catgirl for a week" "Loser has to obey the winner for a day" "Loser must admit to whole forum their vast weakness" or something smaller. It just has to have repercussions, so nothing like death or vast sums of money.

The sky's the limit. It could be "Wear glasses" or "be clumsy" though I'd suggest you set some kind of limit.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Seeing as I'm the challenger in this situation, as in the once accepting your challenge, I set the contest but you set what the stakes are. If I recall that is how this usually works after all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 pm

"But he already has one lost bet hanging over me... ", whined Elliot as he jumped down from the booth. He frowned a little at Windy. "I don't know... let's hear what the contest is gonna be first before deciding the forfeit, okay?", he suggested.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"But he already has one lost bet hanging over me... ", whined Elliot as he jumped down from the booth. He frowned a little at Windy. "I don't know... let's hear what the contest is gonna be first before deciding the forfeit, okay?", he suggested.

That's fair enough. Also, keep in mind I'm arbitrating the duels. You did pay me for it after all. So what Raleigh proposes may end up being slightly more unique than Raleigh imagines.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm

A race. I think that would probably be fair. Normally I only do a fighting kind of duel but you keep pointing out how unlikely you would be to succeed at that so I'll be nice here.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"I need to get you back for the last bet... ", murmured Elliot. He wanted to get Raleigh good, but at the same time, knew there was the risk of it coming back to haunt him. He was already going to have to spend a week at some point as a six year old girl, but maybe that wouldn't be so bad if... a grin spread across his lips.

"Loser has to spend a week trapped as a girl UNDER the age of five, with ALL their powers taken away. Do you think you could handle the specifics of the form?", he asked, looking over at Windy. "He's really good at NOT getting embarrassed by stuff that would normally make most people want the ground to swallow them up... so try and make it really good, okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse