Duels! 5 hel! Winner Receives Free Elliot! Supplies Limited!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Duels! 5 hel! Winner Receives Free Elliot! Supplies Limi

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 pm

"You say I can win this cute young person right here?" said Mia as she looked a bit unsure. She smiled at the little girl and said, "That doesn't seem right but she is cute."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"You say I can win this cute young person right here?" said Mia as she looked a bit unsure. She smiled at the little girl and said, "That doesn't seem right but she is cute."

Yep! Good for manual labor and attracting customers Of course, if you lose you'll have to face consequences of your own. Now just find someone to challenge and pony up a small 5 hel fee each and you're good to go!
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Windyuki wrote:Yep! Good for manual labor and attracting customers Of course, if you lose you'll have to face consequences of your own. Now just find someone to challenge and pony up a small 5 hel fee each and you're good to go!

"Hmm...." said Mia as she looked at Windy and then at the little girl. "Do you want to face a challenge against me. Please?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...." said Mia as she looked at Windy and then at the little girl. "Do you want to face a challenge against me. Please?"

She's not elligable at the moment, and I'd be happy to face you... So long as you keep in mind that that's what she did. Hmm.... I've always wanted a puppy, so loser has to be the winner's pet for the next month?

*Points to Elli.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Elliot winced as she felt another shock from Windy's words, and was pretty certain she'd just lost the ability to read or do even the most simple of math. The pat on the head felt embarrassingly nice too. Her wide eyes peered up at Mia as she appeared, and then smiled back at her. When asked if she wanted to do another challenge, she looked up at Windy... and blushed as the cat girl said she wasn't elligable for anymore challenges.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Duels! 5 dollars

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Windyuki wrote:
Lian wrote:
*shadow spites it to "Auto lose"*

*The deck ceases casting, instead opting for "Every new card becomes harem-girl." as a miracle shell*
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot jumped as she felt the shock go through her, and then blushed at Windy. "Th-Thankth, Windy fow wetting me ecthpeewee-ens thith... ", she found herself saying, wincing at how certain words were practically impossible to understand. Her bottom lip quivered a little, before curling into a small smile.

Good girl! Hmm.

*Hangs a sign on Elliot. Next person to sign up for a duel and win receives one Elliot!"

*Shapes Windy into a card then!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Duels! 5 dollars

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Lian wrote:*Shapes Windy into a card then!*

*Would cast IPP.... but doesn't have that deck anymore. Immediately turns into harem girl.*

Drat. I guess this means you win a soul then?

*Hands Lian a jar labeled Windyuki's soul.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Windyuki wrote:

She's not elligable at the moment, and I'd be happy to face you... So long as you keep in mind that that's what she did. Hmm.... I've always wanted a puppy, so loser has to be the winner's pet for the next month?

*Points to Elli.*

"What did this little girl do?" asked Mia who wasn't here to see the events prior. "Is there a judge of sorts for these events?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What did this little girl do?" asked Mia who wasn't here to see the events prior. "Is there a judge of sorts for these events?"

She lost a race then went double for nothing. She decided the loser should have a form like this.

And there is a judge. It's me, but you can count on me to be completely impartial in all instances. Tell her that's true Elli!

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Elli blushed up at Mia, "Ith twue... ", she said in a quiet little voice, her cheeks bright red, her arms tucked behind her back as she looked down again and poked her toe against the ground.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Windyuki wrote:
She lost a race then went double for nothing. She decided the loser should have a form like this.

And there is a judge. It's me, but you can count on me to be completely impartial in all instances. Tell her that's true Elli!

"Oh poor dear," said Mia as she pats Elliot on the head and gives her a hug. Mia stares at Windy and then shook her head. "You are lying. Even so I don't think that is fair at all."

Mia smiles at the little girl politely and then shook her head. "You don't have to lie to me. Just be truthful to me okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:04 pm

*disappears with the soul will be back when done!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Elli made a little murmuring sound as she was patted on the head by Mia, and then blushed as the older girl bent down to give her a hug. Despite the heap of mental restraints, there was still a boy's mind in there, and through the embarrassment, she did find some enjoyment in having Mia's breasts so close to her face as she returned the hug. However, when Mia told her to just be truthful... her eyes widened a little. Now, she'd been given two conflicting commands to obey, and it made her feel dizzy as her brain tried to work out what to do.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Windyuki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh poor dear," said Mia as she pats Elliot on the head and gives her a hug. Mia stares at Windy and then shook her head. "You are lying. Even so I don't think that is fair at all."

Mia smiles at the little girl politely and then shook her head. "You don't have to lie to me. Just be truthful to me okay?"

Welll.... If I really wanted to cheat, I wouldn't have told you I was the judge, would I? Also, I just lost a duel to Lian while you watched.

Besides, you could always challenge me to a completely fair contest? One that doesn't require me to judge anything.

And Elli, be quite dear. The grown-ups are talking.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Windyuki wrote:

Welll.... If I really wanted to cheat, I wouldn't have told you I was the judge, would I? Also, I just lost a duel to Lian while you watched.

Besides, you could always challenge me to a completely fair contest? One that doesn't require me to judge anything.

And Elli, be quite dear. The grown-ups are talking.

"Hmm....I get to pick the challenge?" asked Mia as she looked a bit unsure. She then bent down and picked up the girl to give her a hug and a kiss.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse