Super Mega Ultra Fox News Edition True Election Results

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Election Results

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

*Weapons fire take out the sock puppets as Lian and Wyndyuki find themselves being held in a anti magic, anti color, force field...*

"I say we do like they did in the wild west and hang them for russlin' the election and on general principal."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Windyuki wrote:Actually, there are such things as write-ins. It occurs, albeit relatively rarely, that voters all decide to vote for the same person who wasn't on the ballots, so your proof doesn't actually amount to anything as such.

More to the point, if the tortoise wins by going slower than clearly the best way to win is not to participate at all. It's a zen thing you know. What's the sound of one hand clapping and all that jazz. Koans.

Now, it would be fairly easy to point out that 75% of the council seems to be sock-puppets instead of actual eligible to win. To those I say this: Look a distraction!

"Nowhere does it says that write-ins are welcomed and clearly you don't have the power to say that at the moment seeing that the election rules were based on how they were on 1/1/11 when Mendo was delegating the election," said the voice as it could be heard tapping a finger. "Also by that logic of 'not participate' then I guess you can't have the position since you weren't running at all. Also sorry but only I can distract myself."

"Hmm....That is a possible idea to do," said the man as he looked at the reporter. "Maybe we can call on Sheriff Penny to play along with the idea of the old west? Give her one last hurrah."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Miku-chan wrote:*Weapons fire take out the sock puppets as Lian and Wyndyuki find themselves being held in a anti magic, anti color, force field...*

"I say we do like they did in the wild west and hang them for russlin' the election and on general principal."

*IPPs something as silly as Anti magic fields*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Miku-chan wrote:*Weapons fire take out the sock puppets as Lian and Wyndyuki find themselves being held in a anti magic, anti color, force field...*

*Walks out of the field that obviously isn't stopping purely physical actions, as weapon fire already went through to shoot at sock puppets.*

In light of the unfortunate deaths of my co-councilers, I as Himitsu's next of kind promise to do his share of the work as well. As the best viable non-op brotherhood representative, I also promise to do BD's share of the work. May they rest in peace.

Incidentally, you really should have thought that out better. I mean, either the field is physical and you can't shoot sock puppets I'm wearing or it's not and you can.

Also, you are attempting violence against an elected official. That would probably be illegal if I hadn't already given the go-ahead on all forms of violence!

And you thought your representatives never did anything for you.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

*Hehe...Well I did call it a Force field didn't I. And since you didn't use the force to escape it...;)*

"That may be true enough, but for a news item of such magnitude, I, as the pre eminent authority of broadcast journalism in this demension, should have at least gotten a phone call about the write in arbitration coalition. Where many thought they could make a difference, the few power hungry struck. I want my interviews and I want them before the public decides to lynch you for lack of anything better to do." the ship says as the now dead sock puppets look to be glowing ...some kind of energy...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am

Miku-chan wrote:*Hehe...Well I did call it a Force field didn't I. And since you didn't use the force to escape it...;)*

"That may be true enough, but for a news item of such magnitude, I, as the pre eminent authority of broadcast journalism in this demension, should have at least gotten a phone call about the write in arbitration coalition. Where many thought they could make a difference, the few power hungry struck. I want my interviews and I want them before the public decides to lynch you for lack of anything better to do." the ship says as the now dead sock puppets look to be glowing ...some kind of energy...

*Denial shield flares* Death requires that they were once living. They were clearly inanimate objects from the start. Unless you meant the hands that were in them. Then they're unundead... maybe. I tend to lose track of these things.

Anyway, this clearly gives you an opportunity for in the moment spontaneous reactions. That kind of reaction wins pullitzers! You don't think war journalists get such praise for going and not being surprised by enemies and the like! By not telling you and thus motivate you to involve yourself you've become part of the news, giving you a complete inside perspective on how best to call it ahead of time! Why. You could do a complete expose on your own plans right now. It would be riveting!

Go on. Try it.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 am

"I guess there is some thing to be said about making the news and reporting it"

*As to the sock puppets, inanimate objects or not, they begin to emit a funny smell...*
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: (Fake) Election Results

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 am

A stink ray?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Well they Were sock puppets after all, no telling how long they were on Himitsu chans feet before gaining sentience
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Ah, good point.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Well they Were sock puppets after all, no telling how long they were on Himitsu chans feet before gaining sentience

I don't think anyone or anything related to Himitsu ever had sentience.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Sentience does not nessicarily mean intelligence, just an ability to...ah...irritate and integrate...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Sentience does not nessicarily mean intelligence, just an ability to...ah...irritate and integrate...

No, he had the unique ability to eradicate your awareness of your own existence through shear awesome.... And probably a dragon slave or two.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

"And all this time I thought it was from his eating of toe jam flavored senshi ice cream.".
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"And all this time I thought it was from his eating of toe jam flavored senshi ice cream.".

No I'm sure it was the genocidal tendencies.... And the awesome.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse