Lottery: Superpowers?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Lottery: Superpowers?

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 am

*Raleigh can be currently found sitting at a little booth on the side of the road selling small tickets. They are apparently raffle tickets actually to some kind of game. If one gets closer they will see that the winner will receive super powers while the runners up will probably all receive at least one special power of their choice. There will be two draws after the winner to determine the runners up.* I have a lovely bunch of coco... oh wait, no singing to myself while in public. Alright then, step up and get your powers here.... possibly. You could earn x-ray vision and the ability to bend steel, maybe.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Lottery: Superpowers?

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 am

Elliot, in the cat girl form Raleigh required he become when working for him, was stood beside the booth. She wore a sailor fuku, with a white blouse, green sailor bib and skirt, and a yellow tie. "C'mon, Boss. You can still cancel it and let me take all the powers, you know how much I wanna be a super hero", she whined.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 am

I could give you that anyway without any impact on this. Still, you could win something here too. It isn't hard to give a person super powers after all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 am

"Well atleast you're not trying to pull that 'not open to employees' nonsense on me, that's how super villains are born". Her blonde cat tail swished back and forth, lifting the back of her dress up slightly. "Can you buy me a ticket, Boss? I've still not got used to not having pockets", she murmured. She did have a pouch at her side, held up by a thin strap going across her chest and over the opposite shoulder, but it seemed to be for collecting payments rather than her own.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 am

Now now, I can't do that in this case. If you were to win people would say the game is rigged after all. You'll have to pay for a ticket yourself. They are fairly cheap though. Just 10hl apiece.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm

"Need money kid?" asked Mike who was leaning against his box. His top hat was cover his eyes."I don't mind giving you some especially if it is that cheap."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

"But, Boss, I don't have any on... ", her whine trailed off as she heard Mike, and smiled brightly at him. "Mike! Hi! Really? I'd be so grateful, and I'd pay you back! I just keep forgetting to carry money when I'm like this... no pockets... ", she explained, tugging on the skirt of her sailor fuku and blushing a little.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"But, Boss, I don't have any on... ", her whine trailed off as she heard Mike, and smiled brightly at him. "Mike! Hi! Really? I'd be so grateful, and I'd pay you back! I just keep forgetting to carry money when I'm like this... no pockets... ", she explained, tugging on the skirt of her sailor fuku and blushing a little.

"Understandable," said Mike with a nod. He reached into his pockets and pull out a wallet that was attach to a chain. "No need to pay me back in a rush. I don't mind. It is only a few hl."

Mike then pulled out the required money and hand it to Elliot. "I most likely won't take part in this but I am interested to see the results."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm

So how many tickets do you want kiddo?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

"Just a sec, Boss". Reaching out, she set her hands on Mike's shoulders and smiled up at him. "You really should buy a ticket, Mike. Like you said, it's not very expensive, and you could end up with something really fun from it. It will make things a lot more exciting than just watching, trust me! Go on... buy a ticket... or even two!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Just a sec, Boss". Reaching out, she set her hands on Mike's shoulders and smiled up at him. "You really should buy a ticket, Mike. Like you said, it's not very expensive, and you could end up with something really fun from it. It will make things a lot more exciting than just watching, trust me! Go on... buy a ticket... or even two!".

"Nah," said Mike as he shakes his head. "I am happy with my powers. I prefer to be a Master of my Powers instead of a Jack of all Trades and currently I rather master a few more of mine before getting a new trick."

"Still knock yourself out kid," said Mike as he gave Elliot another 10hl coin. "Maybe I try later but I tend to know how these things go."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Are you implying I'm up to something?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:Are you implying I'm up to something?

"Not really. Just in general from past experiences is all," said Mike as he raised his hands. "Getting powers that are mismatched with a person and stuff like that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Elliot's tail swished about as she dropped both coins into her collection pouch, "I did try and persuade him, Boss... but it's just two tickets for me. Maybe we need a megaphone to draw in the crowds?", she suggested.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:08 am

(Trying to return again, this time I'll try to be more consistent with the topics I'm in and stuff as well as avoid making my own topics for a little while)

I wander by and glance over at the booth and walks over. "Hey, what do I have to do to join this raffle? I'd like to start getting involved with events here and develop my persona/characters here, this looks like a good way to start."

(btw, the metal fountain girl thing is officially over by now? Sorry I missed the holiday stuff here)
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse