Mia vs Mia a epic...Challenge???

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Mia vs Mia a epic...Challenge???

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 am

*The Tiger woman Mia Nekos comes out of a costly shop grumbling and looking cute in a Loli goth outfit...>grrr!!!< I asked for elegant and sweet, not loligoth sweet. And what was all that business about asking if Mike was available? The only Mike I know about is that strange aura guy who lives in cardboard box." She heads towards the park where her diminutional fold entry sits in a tree near that one bench...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Mia vs Mia a epic...Challenge???

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 am

If she looks around in the park from her tree, she may see a little boy walking around the cardboard box who was busy watering some potted plants that were close to the box.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Mia was about to open the point near the tree when she sees the little boy in the cow outfit. Deciding to check out he boy, she heads over and notices the box..."Excuse me, but who are you and when did this place get here? I don't remember seeing it this morning." she asks after softly walking up behind him...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia was about to open the point near the tree when she sees the little boy in the cow outfit. Deciding to check out he boy, she heads over and notices the box..."Excuse me, but who are you and when did this place get here? I don't remember seeing it this morning." she asks after softly walking up behind him...

The little boy seems to be at a daze due to be distracted by his work. He looked up at Mia and then smiled. "OH! My name is Mia. I live here in our house."

Mia then looks at her house. "I don't really understand how our house got here. I guess sometimes the wind may blow it or maybe Mike decided to move it to another part of the park."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Return to the Muffinverse