Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái.

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

*two dark figures setup a Music box Ballerina surrounded on all sides by high grade fireworks.. they quickly set it off and hurry away, the loud string of bright explosions echo through out the City, as the smoke clears there's no sign of the music box only a much larger annoyed looking Bunnygirl, she looks down at herself sighs*"Oh well at least its better than being stuck in that stupid box"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái.

Postby A Tourist? » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 pm

A seemingly average tourist, a white male in his middle thirties, wanders the streets of Muffinville, taking in the sights, sounds and even the smells (he's near a bakery) of the city. The explosions created by the firework display catch the man off guard, causing him to accidentally spill his green tea onto the cold pavement.

"Sacre bleu!" he exclaims, crossing himself as he dashes towards the origin point of the explosion and, eventually, the bunny girl. "What in ze name of all that is holy was that?!?"
A Tourist?

Postby Raleigh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Not a bad look for you I think. *Stepping through a wall nearby.* At least it gives you something to bash people over the head with which is better a form than some get.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

*she twirls her little staff thing and looks over the pair*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

"So... why were you in that box?" Konoko asked as she appeared.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"So... why were you in that box?" Konoko asked as she appeared.

"Circe was experimenting or something... oh well she got hers.. as for the three of you you don't quite have the right look"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby A Tourist? » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

"Ze guide book said nothing about well-endowed bunny girls" says the tourist, briefly flipping through a guide book on the city before reaching for his digital camera. "Excuse me miss, do you mind if I take a picture?"
A Tourist?

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"Gong Zii Fa Caki! Happy Chinese New Year everybody." said Mike as he had a huge smile on his face and smiled. He then looks at the bunny girl and nod to her. " Something tells me that you are like that for Chinese New Year right?"

"You do know that you completely butchered that right?" asked Maki as she looked at Mike then up at the bunnygirl. "So who are you?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

A Tourist? wrote:"Ze guide book said nothing about well-endowed bunny girls" says the tourist, briefly flipping through a guide book on the city before reaching for his digital camera. "Excuse me miss, do you mind if I take a picture?"

"Of course there will bell so many bunnies it is the year of the bunny after all*she giggles and tries to spin her staff thing the tourist dousing him in liquid*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm

"Oh? This is ze Chinese New Years festival, yes? This so so exciting. We do not celebrate zis custom in my homel- QUE FAITES VOUS?!?" O___o exclaims the tourist as he is soaked with the mystery liquid.

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

*first the tourist's clothing melts away leaving behind a black bunny suit, next his body shrinks rapidly almost imploding on itself as his flesh quickly becomes athletic tanned and quite curvy.. his chest quickly expands out.. and his manhood shrinks in leaving him a her, her hair grows out and becomes bright blond.. a pair of white ears and tail physically grow out to finish her physical change. In One hand she finds a tray with drinks that never seem to run out..

as for more mental changes she finds herself a bouncy, busty bunny ready to serve drinks for the holiday.. her accent changing to a more cute third person style along with liberal use of the word Pyon*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:32 pm

*A airplane flies overhead and drops fliers over the town. On the fliers is an ad...
Now hiring at the Flying Moon Club. all manor of females invited to apply. Bunnygirls strongly advised to come by, higher pay scale for those who are able to wiggle ears, Tail and nose wiskers.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Yue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm

The poor man appears to be left in a state of shock for a moment, perhaps three, after the strange liquid warps his touristy form transforming him into a curvaceous bunny girl. This state is quickly rectified by the mental changes as the attractive young woman receives her new prime directive to serve the people of the city scrumptious festive beverages!

"Xīn nián kuài lè, Pyon~!" she shouts jubilantly as she practically leaps over to Mike! "Yue wish you Happy Year of the Rabbit, Pyon~" she says thrusting a glass of deliciousness into the boy's hand.
Yue

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Yue wrote:The poor man appears to be left in a state of shock for a moment, perhaps three, after the strange liquid warps his touristy form transforming him into a curvaceous bunny girl. This state is quickly rectified by the mental changes as the attractive young woman receives her new prime directive to serve the people of the city scrumptious festive beverages!

"Xīn nián kuài lè, Pyon~!" she shouts jubilantly as she practically leaps over to Mike! "Yue wish you Happy Year of the Rabbit, Pyon~" she says thrusting a glass of deliciousness into the boy's hand.

"Umm...Zeon Nine Cool le to you too," said Mike as he was a bit surprise with the recent reaction from bunny girl Yue. "Year of the rabbit to you too. Personally I am a dragon but rabbits are cool."

"Dragon too. I think. Still nice to know that next year will be year of the dragon. Guess we have to do something about it," said Maki as she nods.

Mike shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip of the drink. "Thank you Yue."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Konoko gives a shrug as her form shifts slightly, gaining a layer of short white fur as her ears shift to floppy bunny ears, and a tail pops out behind her. "Being a were-rabbit has its perks."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse