Stolen! A Museum Gem Heist!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Stolen! A Museum Gem Heist!

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Elliot moans in protest as the gem which he'd worked so hard to save, was taken from his hand so easily. He looked down, or maybe he was just getting too tired to keep his head held up, and went from pushing at the thief, to more leaning into him, his cheeks going red at his words while his vision started to darken... and he closed his eyes with a yawn.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Dact frowns. "Stupid gibberish..." He mutters, putting the scrap away for future pondering. He heads onwards to the Hall of Minerals!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Sir Dactylos

The entrance to the Hall of Minerals is marked by the flashing neon sign that usher patrons down the dimly lit pathway of the museum. Dactylos wouldn't know it, but the lighting inside the hallway has returned just before he arrived...

A faint smell fills the hallways. It is vague, elusive, yet... familiar? Oh and sweet. Very sweet and fragrant!

Elliot

Time passes and Elliot slowly manages to come to inside the dimly halls of the Hall of Minerals. His nostrils are filled with a burning (but quite sweet) sensation that has a dulling effect on his mind.

Something feels rather off as he regains his sense beginning with the strands of waving red hair that cover his face and continuing with the strange sensation he is getting on his skin from his clothes. His body fills stiff and almost every bone and muscle is aching in agony. Combine with a sense of lightheadedness and brief gastritis and you have a dazed Elliot!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Elliot's eyes fluttered open with a groan, and he peered around the familiar scene of the dimly let hall of minerals, though it felt like such a long time had passed since he was last there. He coughed and brushed a hand across his nose, which wrinkled from the burning sensation as he slowly rolled over, off his back, and onto his chest, propping himself up slightly with his elbows.

He shook his head to try and clear the dull sensation, only for his eyes to widen as the strands of red hair fell down into his vision. "Huh?", he murmured, before wincing at the ache that had spread through his body. The odd sensation of his clothes on his skin was pushed to the back of his head as he slumped back down onto the floor, writhing slightly as one hand cupped his stomach, "Oww... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Dact heads inside... sniffing... and looking around cautiously. "I have the feeling I'm a bit too late..." He says, looking for the flowers he has a inkling are there...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Dactylos

The smell pervades the entire gallery, offering little help to the Knight's olfactory senses. However, in the distance he can make out the faint sound of someone moaning in pain down the right corridor... Could that be Elliot? It sounds like he could be hurt~! Hurry Sir Dactylos!

Elliot?

Cupping his stomach, Elliot discovers the soft smooth fabric of a scarlet frilly sundress that he, or rather SHE(!?!?!) is now wearing on her delicate little form. Further exploration will reveal that his socks have been replaced by white frilly knee high stockings, his footwear by a pair of petite red shoes that adorn her petite feet. Even his undergarments have changed to their feminine equivalent, now bloomers!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Dact frowns at the pervasive smell... then blinks as he hears moaning! He rushes towards the location of the sound!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 pm

"No... ", groaned Elliot as he realised he was... a she. Her hand grasped at the material of the scarlet dress, tugging it slightly, and then whined when she felt the bloomers beneath it. The red curls flicked about as her head turned, looking around for the Sapphire Che-Cherry, "He got it... I can't believe it... ", came her distraught voice. The dress rustled and tickled as she shifted herself around and peered at the little red shoes.

It was then she heard the footsteps further up the hallway, and still hurting, she pushed herself up to her feet, unsteady for a moment. Everything looked so much... bigger. She swallowed a deep breath, adjusting the dress... and the bloomers before she started staggering towards the footstep, "Don't think this means you've won!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Elliot?

There is no response... Until a blue rose lands atop Elliot's head~!

Sir Dactylos

Following the sound Dact comes across a dead end in the display coming across a little girl who can almost certainty be no more than seven years old. Dressed in a frilly red dress, the svelte girl's roundish head barely reaches the Knight's waist. Her hair is as red as blood and is pulled up into a curly ponytail that is tied back in a red glittery bow~!

However, there is one unnatural aspect about this strange child: her red eyes...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Dact blinks at the little girl. "Um... are you allright?" He asks... wondering what this is all about.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Expecting the thief, it was quite a shock to bump into a familiar face. At least... a somewhat familiar face. The first shock was the sheer size of Dact, but that slowly morphed into a suprise at how... pretty he looked. Elliot didn't notice the blue rose settle upon her head, but perhaps the Knight would.

"S-Sir Dact... it's me, Elliot... ", she blushed. "I almost got him! But he got away, and he took another gem stone with him!", she explained, the ponytail swishing about with her movements, while she was still tugging at the clothes, not used to being in such frilly dresses, nor bloomers. "I'm sure he must still be close... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Dact sighs. "I see... so he got you..." He looks up at the rose. "Err... you have... something on your head." He says. Looking around. "Close, maybe... he seems to be able to move around wherever he wants..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm

The lights flicker mysteriously upon mention of the thief...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

The young girl blushed, but nodded, "He... he got me. I thought I had everything under control, but... ", she just trailed off, her cheeks going even brighter as she shook her head. As he pointed out there was something on her hand, she reached up, her fingers brushing the bow, before curling around the stem of the rose, and slowly brought it down to study it with a frown, "We can catch him, Sir Dact... we just have to avoid falling for his charms... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

A letter is attached~!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse