Stolen! A Museum Gem Heist!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Stolen! A Museum Gem Heist!

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Dact blinks... great. What happened now? He heads off towards the main hallway to investigate!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 pm

(Don't suppose whoever is behind this is still around? :))
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm

((You've twisted my arm, ergo I yield!))

Dactylos

Dactylos enters the main hall, passing by the disguised Lord Bones. The police officers are in a frenzy due to the disappearance of the transformed security guards.

"You!" shouts Chief O'Grumpy, waving a half smoked cigar at the knight! "Where were you?! And what in the blazes happened to your face?"

Elliot

The thief chuckles as he gently caresses Elliot's smooth cheek with his hand.

"Oh? Is that so my little lamb? I beg to differ! Rather, I think you're going to deliver the gem to me personally. But first, perhaps some refreshment?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Elliot's expression twisted in suprise, and then embarrassment, his cheeks going red as another guy reached out to stroke it with his hand. "S-Stop calling me those names!", he whined, kneeling before the thief, pulling the one hand which held the gem stone further back from him. He hesitated as the thief offered refreshment, and glanced around the picnic, swallowing a deep breath, "You think I'm that dumb? You can forget getting your hands on this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"I had a close encounter with who I believe was the thief... and... I rather dont like where that question is going..." Dact takes out a pocket mirror... looking at his face.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:11 am

Dactylos

Dact will find that his face has softened considerably, his head becoming rounder and more pale. His nose has become smaller, delicate while his lips have become a tad plumper. Even his eyes have changed, now green and having an almost Asian quality to them.

Locks of purple hair cascade down his face, reaching down to his rear.

Officer Grumpy's mustache twitches with unease. "Looks like you had a nasty run in with my ex's hair stylist," he mutters under his breath.

"The thief!" he suddenly bolts up. "Did you catch a glimpse of his face? Well?!?"

Elliot

The thief chuckles.

He appears to be dressed in a white suit and fedora, that has a blue rose poking out of the breast pocket. His curly black hair is short and well kept. For a thief he is certainly quite dapper!

"Well, well, well," he muses to himsef. "You're a feisty one. Much more temperamental than that security guard from earlier."

He places his hand gently on Elliot's shoulder. "I wouldn't say that, little doe" he says sweetly. "You're simply naive, not foolish. It comes with someone of your age grade I suppose. "

He gently ruffles Elliot's hair.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Elliot's mouth fell open as the Thief continued to speak to him in that way. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, and apart from yelling at the guy to stop, which clearly hadn't worked, he was out of ideas. He blushed brightly as his blonde hair was ruffled by the smartly dressed, and rather handsome man. It was making him feel so dumb, as he was so shocked at the man's audacity, he couldn't even think straight.

"S-Stop it... you're not taking me seriously... ", he whined, which probably didn't help his cause.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 pm

"... damnit. Well it could be worse I guess... I could have ended up like the egyptologist..." He looks over to Grumpy. "I'm afraid I didnt get a look at him... he appeared in pitch darkness. All I heard was his voice... but he didnt disguise it. So I'd recognize it if I heard it again. Thats something I guess."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Dactylos

Officer O'Grump humphs while stroking his mustache, clearly lost in thought.

"Hmmph. Very well then," he mutters. "Keep your eyes peeled for the <Beep>. If you see anything suspicious report it to me immediately. We don't need any heroes getting caught up in trouble."

He turns to the leave but stops.

"Oh, you might want to check up on that kid. Elliot was it? I heard he went wandering off to the Hall of Minerals display..."

Elliot

"Oh but I do take you seriously, little one" chuckles the thief, stroking Elliot's hair. "Why would I treat my tiny sparrow any differently?"

Taking a glass he pouts a glass of Champagne, offering it to Elliot.

"Enough with this unpleasant business. Shall we enjoy some refreshment?" ^_^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 am

Hesitantly, Elliot curled his free have around the stem of the champagne glass, the other firmly holding the sapphire che-cherry. He swallowed a deep breath as his hair was stroked, before sipping from the glass. "Where are we?", he asked after a moment of silence, glancing toward the distant city.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"Right... I'll do my best to keep you informed of anything I find. And... that sounds like a good idea... I hope he didnt get to Elliot..." He mutters, turning and heading through the museum looking for the Hall of Minerals!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Sir Dactylos

Sir Dact will eventually stumble across a large spiral staircase that leads upwards to the second floor. A nearby museum directory (how convenient!) points out that the Hall of Minerals is, in fact, by the African Wildlife Display just shy of the entrance to the Tibetan Bardo Thodol exhibit.

Should he choose to climb the staitway, the Knight may or may not notice curious fragments of paper scattered across the steps. It looks like... a Museum Map?

Elliot-Chan

The skyline appears not to be Muffinville, or at least not the city in the modern time. It almost looks resembles an early twentieth century Paris...

"Oh, this? This is simply a little retreat from the dreary world of mundanity and mediocrity" chuckles the man, taking a sip of the champagne. "A tiny paradise, just for us! Of course, if this place is not to your liking, I can perhaps choose a more desirable location..."

With a snap of his fingers, the two are whisked to the roof of the Forbidden City. The basket is the same, although it is now on a tiny table instead of a blanket.

"Somewhere exotic perhaps? Or....."

With another snap the two find themselves in a forest clearing surrounded by shimmering lights. The sound of high voices singing a melodious tune echoes in the expanse.

"Somewhere fantastical, yes?"

Lord Bones

Meanwhile, the curtain of deception lifted, Bones disappears in a cloud of redundancy.

*POOOOF~!*

The nearby cop sneezes, before turning to where the criminal mastermind once was. "Oi! Where did the nun go?" O.o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Elliot sipped from the glass, watching as the entire scene changed around them. He winced, and rubbed at his forehead, "This is all just... an illusion? It's in my head... ", he groaned, the champagne spilling as he set the glass down and it tumbled over. Rising to his feet, he seemed unsteady and groggy, but went to try and push the other guy back...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Dact heads up! Looking down at the fragments as he climbs, being all observant and such. "Well look at that. A clue." He says, gathering a few of them and seeing if anything odd was on them as he made his way to the Hall of Minerals!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Sir Dactylos

A message has been written on the scraps in the thief's handwritting.

"Be not found of the smoke colored light from Hell...."

What could that mean?

Anyways, the Hall of Minerals is up ahead, right past the stuffed hyenas and Buddhist mummy display.

Elliot

The sense of drowsiness only intensifies as he reaches for the thief, his entire body tingling as if under assault by millions of sewing needles poking at his soft skin!

"I'll be taking that" says the thief as he pries the Sapphire CheCherry from his grip gently but with subtle force. "Sleep tight little princess. Dream fondly of me~!" -~.^-

Soon the world begins to dim...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse