Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Blaze looks around at the gathered people frowning slightly.

"Uhh, Alice?..."

She then shakes her head, deciding not to aggravate the girl.

"What do you need me to do?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Marco's cat ears and tail would slowly shift in colour, becoming purple! And what's more, the back of his ears developed pink patches, followed shortly by the appearance of pink stripes along his tail. Elliot didn't seem to react to the changes at all as she looked up at Mic. "I'm Alice now... ", she said again. "The Queen of Hearts... she's the one behind this. She's kidnapped our friends, I'm sure of it".

Marco himself didn't really notice the changes either. He knew that something was wrong, but he didn't look at his tail, and there was no way that he could look at his ears. "Sounds, uh, like a lot of trouble." He said, overhearing that. "Gonna try to rescue them or something?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:
"Party? This is no party! We're here to save our friends!", she said, annoyed, but her youthful voice lacking the potential to actually be commanding or frightening. She peered back up at Mimi as the girl commented on the pair of bunny girls. "Nonsense... they HAVE to be them... but which one is which?", she asked, studying the twins carefully again.

-Oh. I am sorry. I didn't know that somebody needed help,- said Miki as she looked a bit confused. She looked around and made sure that things were okay. -Who is older because I am the oldest....-
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am

"Uummm...Wasn't the March Hare the older rabbit?" Mimi asks...

*Moria tries to shake off the magical clothing change, only to have her cloaking spell start to flicker...fortunately she is well hidden by the trees...maybe
"Ok ummm...Alice. So what is happening to your Freinds?" Mic asks seeing how Elliot is starting to slip more and more into the new persona the more frustrated she got...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 pm

"You know, I have no idea. So we'll have to trust Mimi on this one", she said, giving the pretty young woman a smile, before pointing at Miki. "YOU must be the March Hare!", she said, and as she did so, Miki would feel the same warm, pleasant tingle go through her that some of the others had felt. Elliot didn't keep still for long, and after the decision was made, she marched onto the next part of the group, which was Mic.

"They got kidnapped by the Queen of Hearts... ", she said, chewing her bottom lip, and glancing towards the street. "Have you seen Julia? I was really hoping she could make it", she said, with a slightly disappointed look on her young face. "Perhaps she'll be here soon".

"Blaze... ", she said, raising her voice slightly, and hurried over to her. "You're a warrior, correct? We're going to need good warriors if we're to complete out mission. The Queen of Hearts has all sorts of warriors, even more than the White Queen has! Last time I was in Wonderland, I watched a battle between giant chess pieces, twice than size of myself!", she said, her eyes wide. As she scurried off, Blaze too started to feel warm and tingling, as the magic spread through her body.

She came to a stop infront of Marco as his eyes turned a brilliant shade of yellow. As he spoke to her, his throat tickled slightly, and it was followed by a tingle around his chest. "We certainly are, Cheshire! I know it's going to be tough, but if we all work together... I know we can do it!". With a sudden pop, a pair of large, bouncy breasts sprung from Marco's chest to strain against his clothing.

For Moria, hiding away in the trees, there was a subtle little change going on in her mind. She was already quite... fascinated by Elliot. She wanted him already, but... the more she watched him rushing around in the body of that young girl, the more she watched to capture the female Elliot for herself! And not share her with any of the others that had come!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

She came to a stop infront of Marco as his eyes turned a brilliant shade of yellow. As he spoke to her, his throat tickled slightly, and it was followed by a tingle around his chest. "We certainly are, Cheshire! I know it's going to be tough, but if we all work together... I know we can do it!". With a sudden pop, a pair of large, bouncy breasts sprung from Marco's chest to strain against his clothing.

Marco gave a cough at the tickling of his throat as he placed a hand to it. It felt like there was something in it, but he didn't know what it could be. "That, um, sounds great, I think. You wouldn't happen to-- yeep!" He suddenly let out as the breasts appeared, causing him to blush a bit at the tightness. "Awww man."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"You know, I have no idea. So we'll have to trust Mimi on this one", she said, giving the pretty young woman a smile, before pointing at Miki. "YOU must be the March Hare!", she said, and as she did so, Miki would feel the same warm, pleasant tingle go through her that some of the others had felt. Elliot didn't keep still for long, and after the decision was made, she marched onto the next part of the group, which was Mic.

-That a shame since I wanted to be the White Rabbit,- said Miki as she lean against her subtitles. She then shiver a bit as she felt he tingle run though her body.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Blaze smiles and nods encouragingly to Alice.

"Yeah, I can fight, don't wor-Aw hell..."

She winces as she feels the tingles.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm

*Ebony and Raleigh appear to see what is going on. Ebony in her birth form sitting upon his shoulder.* So, what are you doing with the Grimoire of Alice? Well I call it that due to a lack of a better term. Who is doing to be the witch? Heh.

Ebony: I don't think they are going to get those references.

Raleigh: Meh, I have to be odd or I wouldn't be me.

Ebony: Let us help our little Alice deal with the Queen for now, boss.

Raleigh: Aye, if not I'm down a worker.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Marco's hair tumbled out behind him, turning pink at the same time, his hips swelling outwards, his waist being sucked in. Curves began to fill out his bottom and thighs, his voice getting higher as he whined a little. His pants began to shrink up his legs, and the sleeves of his shirt crawled up his arms.

Colour spread through Miki's hair, turning it a shiny blonde. Chocolate brown fur spreads through her bunny ears, while the bow at her neck turns red and starts to expand in size. Beside her, the opposite was happening to Blaze's hair, as with a swish, it went white! What would probably really concern her however, was how heavy her arms were starting to feel, or how numb her fingers were getting.

The young and female Elliot squealed as Ebony and Raleigh arrived. "Dinah!", she called, peering up at Ebony in her cat form. "Come down here!", commanded the teenager. "I've been looking for you everywhere!". Pressing her book in Raleigh's hands, she held out her arms for Ebony to jump down. "She's not a Witch, she's the Queen of Hearts", she informed. "She kidnapped all my friends... ".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Marco couldn't help but shiver as all of the changes happened. He was more used to quick and fast changes than he was slow and gradual, and so it caused a chill up his... her? spine whenever a situation like this occurred. Reaching back, Marco looked at the hair color and pouted at seeing the pink.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm

*Ebony hops down and into Alice's arms.* Ebony: Might as well play along.

Raleigh: Easy for you to say. You're not probably the manifestation of the jabberwocky in this setting.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:
Colour spread through Miki's hair, turning it a shiny blonde. Chocolate brown fur spreads through her bunny ears, while the bow at her neck turns red and starts to expand in size. Beside her, the opposite was happening to Blaze's hair, as with a swish, it went white! What would probably really concern her however, was how heavy her arms were starting to feel, or how numb her fingers were getting.

-Oh...This is une-' soon the subtitles began to disappear and soon Miki's voice was being heard. "xpected. Oh wow. My voice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 am

Blaze tries to force some life into her sluggish arms to reach up and feel her hair.

"Ell-Alice... what are you doing to me?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Sam blinkblinks a little at all that is going on, frowning. -So you're saying that I'm the White Rabbit?- She asks, looking over to Alice.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse