Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Having gone into Lady Upton's Antique store himself, Elliot had come out rather different. Now a girl of thirteen, but still looking quite a bit like Elliot, with blonde hair to her waist. She wore a pale blue dress, with puffed shoulders, that reached down to her knees, several layers of lace petticoats showing, with a white apron on top. White ankle socks had a little frill around the tops, with polished black mary janes on her feet. She still remembered BEING Elliot, and still remembered all Elliot's friends, but now answered to the name of Alice.

Amongst the foggy streets of Little Britannia was a small, grassy town square. A lone tree stood in the middle of it, with a large hole burrowed amongst it's roots. Having sent letters to several of her friends, the transformed Elliot now waited, an antique book held under one slim arm.

(The letters of invitation are just an IC thing to try and get Elliot's friends involved, but this is open to anyone, feel free to join in)
Last edited by Harri-chan on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Elliot's Wonderland

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm

*Moria carefully approaches the location. hidden among the shadows of the trees as well as her own cloaking spells, she can't help wondering if this is some kind of trap because the magical piercing that she Gifted Elliot with was not responding to her scrycraft any longer. And she also worried about the boy to the point of caring and hoping he was alright...

Mic wandered towards the park, not sure what was going on. Sure, he and Elliot were both competing for time with Julia, but he had trouble seeing Elliot as anything but a younger sibling, and his waitress form was cute like a sister who needed older family to keep an eye on her, but let her make it on her own as well...And then there was Ellie. Mic still didn't know what to think of that side of Elliot. Still here he was going to find out what was so important that needed him to meet with him in the park...

Mimi was out for a stroll in the park. She liked this particular one because few people ever came here and she still had problems around large crowds. So it surprise her to see the 13 year old that looked like that Elliot person from the bakery...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Blaze flies down holding the letter. She spots Alice and walks over to her with a smile.

"Hello there little girl. Have you seen a skinny blond teenager?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 am

Elliot turned slightly as she felt a presence, and gazed towards the shadows for a moment, but saw nothing there. The sight of Mic made her blush a little though, especially as he got closer and closer, which meant she had to look up at him. "Gretings, Mic...", she said in a shy voice. "Did you come to help me find my friends?". She didn't notice Mimi yet, but did turn and look up at Blaze when she heard the familiar voice, the fess swishing just above her knees. "Good day to you, Blaze. I'm most pleased you were able to make it!". Elliot was still in there, recognising his friends, and getting embarrassed at the thought of done of them seeing him like this, but his memories and personality had been woven together with the character from the book.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 am

Blaze blinks, momentarily confused about this young girl recognizing her. Then she connects the letter sent by Elliot to her and realizes what happens. She's not a detective for nothing.

"Elliot? What happened to you?" she asks, squatting down to look the girl in the eye, causing her dress to fly up and expose her panties for a second
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 am

*Mic stop short as the girl greets him and Blaze calls out to Elliot..."Elliot??? What happened? is his another of Moria's traps?" He says as he looks around trying to spot his darker half, only to spot Mimi approaching...

Mimi sees the others and shyly stops before noticing the others calling the girl Elliot..."Elliot, you look so cute. Where did you find such a pretty dress?" the shy girl asks, feeling comfortable around the cross dress boy as she pulls him into a quick hug...

Moria stays hidden in the shadows fuming over what has happens to Elliot and getting blamed for it when she clearly was not to blame. 'Mic you will pay for that soon...' she thinks as she watches what is going on and wondering who else will show up...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Marco blinks as he makes his way on up and gives Elliot a small poke. "What's with the outfit? You supposed to be Alice in Adventureland or something?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Sam wanders around a little, currently looking like a twin of Miki as she comes upon Elliot/Alice and the rest of those that are there. -Huh...is this some kind of cosplay party for Alice in Wonderland?-
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 am

-So which one of us is the White Rabbit,- smiled Miki as she walked over a bit and seem to be looking around. A rabbit ear was covering some of her face. She then moved it over. -There are two rabbits in Alice in Wonderland right?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 am

Elliot's feminine, youthful face was marred with a look of minor annoyance as Blaze bent down to get closer to her, "I'd prefer if you called me Alice from now on... ", she said, setting her hands on her hips. "There's not a lot of time to explain, I think I felt the presence of the Red Queen around here... ", she said, and as she spoke the words, Moria would feel a tingle go down her spine and the presence of magic wrapping around her body.

"She's the one behind this... ", she said in reply to Mic, blue eyes peering up at him, before suddenly getting pulled into a hug with a yelp. The unfortunate heigh difference between her and Mimi meant she was practically smothered by the aspiring pop star's breasts, blushing brightly as she squirmed a little, leaning her head right back up to look at her. "Mimi? What a suprise!", she said, her smile returning, and she wrapped one skinny arm around her to hug back, the other arm still holding her large, antique book. "I purchased it at Lady Upton's Antique shop", she answered proudly when asked about her dress. Still being held by Mimi, she felt someone poking her, and turned her head to see Marco standing there, and she let out a gasp. "Cheshire cat, I found you!", she squealed, and now it was Marco's turn to have a shiver run down her spine as magic spread through him.

Stepping back from the hug, Elliot's delight turned to shock, as not one, but two bunny girls appeared. Her mouth fell open a little, gazing up at them. "How... curious... ", she murmured. Her dress swished about as she circled around them. "Two rabbits? No... well, yes... but not really. The Queen of Hearts must have done this. Which one of you is the White Rabbit, and which one is the March Hare?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 am

Blaze tilts her head and frowns, but nods at Alice's request.

"Okay Alice... so you got a new book huh? Is that what made this happen to you?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Still being held by Mimi, she felt someone poking her, and turned her head to see Marco standing there, and she let out a gasp. "Cheshire cat, I found you!", she squealed, and now it was Marco's turn to have a shiver run down her spine as magic spread through him.

"Huh? No no, my name is Marco, not Cheshire." He said, lost in the understanding of what's going on. It was then that he felt the sudden chill and couldn't help but shiver a bit. "W-- Whoa, what was that about?" He wasn't aware of whatever magic was going to work on him, but he did feel a slight bit strange.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

*Moria supersede a sound of shock as she peels the chill slip down her spine. The magics wrapping around her cause more curiosity then shock as she tries to get a feel for them...

Mimi blushes a bit as she sees the pair of rabbit girls step forward...">nervous Giggle<...I don't think either of them looks much like a March Hare or a White Rabbit." she nervously rattles out trying to appear unnervous...

" She who? Moria or some new menace to this place, and what's with the name change? I thought you were using Elena or Ellie when you were female?" asks a slightly confused Mic...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

-OH! That was the other rabbit I was thinking about.- said Miki as she had a look of understanding on her face. -Hmm....That is a good question. If this is a cosplay party then I wonder who I am. What you think Sammi?-
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Elliot looked up at Blaze. For a moment, she just stood still, and then blushed, giving a very small before drawing a deep breath, "What happened to me does not matter, Blaze. We have friends in trouble, we must save them!", she urged. She was keeping a pretty good hold of that book however as she paced around the grassy square.

Marco's cat ears and tail would slowly shift in colour, becoming purple! And what's more, the back of his ears developed pink patches, followed shortly by the appearance of pink stripes along his tail. Elliot didn't seem to react to the changes at all as she looked up at Mic. "I'm Alice now... ", she said again. "The Queen of Hearts... she's the one behind this. She's kidnapped our friends, I'm sure of it".

Moria's clothing began to slowly alter. Within seconds, she was wearing a red satin dress. It had a tight, corset-like bodice that pushed her breasts up and squeezed them together, framed with white lace, while the sleeves poofed up around her shoulders, and had similar lace edging. The skirt reached to the middle of her thighs, pushed out by several layers of frothy white lace. Black stockings came up over her knees, and on her feet appeared shiny red high heels. Her fingernails were soon painted black, with red hearts on each one.

"Party? This is no party! We're here to save our friends!", she said, annoyed, but her youthful voice lacking the potential to actually be commanding or frightening. She peered back up at Mimi as the girl commented on the pair of bunny girls. "Nonsense... they HAVE to be them... but which one is which?", she asked, studying the twins carefully again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse