Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Elliot's Wonderland (Open to all)

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:33 pm

(hmm what are you missing?)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 am

*Is waiting to see what will happen with this scenario.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

(Sorry, was hoping someone else would show up)

Marco's clothing had soon shrunk and reformed into a bikini with purple and pink stripes like his tail, and his body was quickly catching up. A tug between his thighs signaled the switch to she, and a very curvy she at that. The breasts jiggled as their growth spurt came to a sudden stop at around a D cup. A Cheshire Cat girl!

As Elliot caught Ebony, a ripple went right across her body, turning her fur white, and putting a pink ribbon around her neck. The young girl smiled and kissed the top of the cat familiar's head, "There you are", she said, giving her a gentle squeeze. "The jabberwocky?", she asked with a gasp, looking up at Raleigh in panic. "The jabberwocky is around here? Oh no, we're all in far greater trouble than I thought!", she groaned.

Miki's leotard turned bright red to match the large bow at her neck, and her curves started to swell a little more, her breasts, hips and thighs all expanding. Her feet grew, swelling up into large, brown furred bunny feet. Her mind started getting a little fuzzy, her concentration span getting smaller... while the urge to throw a tea party got stronger!

Alongside her, Sam's ears suddenly flopped down and turned white and fluffy. She started to swell up, not a great deal, but she definitely took on an adorable plumpness. Her clothing split, one half forming a black pair of panties, the other a little black waistcoat that was buttoned up over her breasts, while a large pocket watch appeared in the pocket of it.

Blaze's hands got heavier and heavier, and her fingers curled up tightly, her hands reforming as hooves! They fell to the floor, her arms extending into a new pair of legs! Four slim legs, with hooves on the end of each, and a soft white coat of hair forming around them all! Like a horsie! Blaze's neck started to stretch upwards, a disorientating experience for sure, especially when a new pair of arms started to grow from the sides! Her neck reformed into a whole new torso, sitting upon the deformed body. A tail of fine white horse hairs sprouted from above Blaze's large backside, and her dress was torn to pieces, just a white lacy bra around the breasts of her human torso! Blaze... was a centaur! Her normal upper body, but the lower body of a pretty white horse.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Miki's leotard turned bright red to match the large bow at her neck, and her curves started to swell a little more, her breasts, hips and thighs all expanding. Her feet grew, swelling up into large, brown furred bunny feet. Her mind started getting a little fuzzy, her concentration span getting smaller... while the urge to throw a tea party got stronger!

"Oh~" said Miki as her mind was becoming fuzzy like her feet. She began to hop a bit and then raised her hands up in the air, "Still enough about this. We like need to get our tea party started. Don't cha think?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Marco's clothing had soon shrunk and reformed into a bikini with purple and pink stripes like his tail, and his body was quickly catching up. A tug between his thighs signaled the switch to she, and a very curvy she at that. The breasts jiggled as their growth spurt came to a sudden stop at around a D cup. A Cheshire Cat girl!

Marco-- Marcia gave her breasts a small poke, blushing a little as she crossed her arms. "Aw maaaaaan, this just looks silly." She thinks about it for a moment. "But at least I look good!" Her tail swished a bit.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alongside her, Sam's ears suddenly flopped down and turned white and fluffy. She started to swell up, not a great deal, but she definitely took on an adorable plumpness. Her clothing split, one half forming a black pair of panties, the other a little black waistcoat that was buttoned up over her breasts, while a large pocket watch appeared in the pocket of it.

Sam blinkblinks a little as she watches the changes happening. "Wh-whoa..." She says, before taking out the pocket watch, blinking and then shrugging, before giggling a little. "I guess I am like the White Rabbit now."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse