Derp.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Derp.

Postby Musashi » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:41 am

Oh, man, the tale of Helel is long and complicated. But the most important thing that ever came about from her story is a mouse. A tiny white mouse named Adam. I suppose to you young'uns he is naught but a legend, but he's REAL. And he's the most powerful being to ever set a little wiggly pink foot into this realm, or any other realm for that matter. All of the crazies running around MSF, all of these angels and demons and gods and who knows what else, they're all nothing compared to him. He could reduce the entirety of this world, everyone and everything in it, into dust with just a twitch of his whisker. The light that cleanses universes, the great balancer, encased in a wee furry body...

AND THAT'S YOUR HISTORY LESSON. :D And this is Aeris. She's a hat. *Musa offers a multigrain cracker with brie to Aeris* I just came by for a little visit, to see what's going on with both old and new, share some cheese, maybe make some boys if the opportunity arises. Whatchu up to, homeguuuurl? What crazy adventures have I missed?
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 am

"Interesting. Hard to believe but then again some of the things I seen here haven't been normal," said Don with a nod.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 am

"That was... rather interesting." Ashley said, blinking some.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am

"Adam? I totally have his card."

Felix whips out the Adam Magic card!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am

Mischa is out for a walk in delightful sunny field... and spots a small gathering! "Mmm... shades of the old Forest of Clearings..." he murmurs, but decides to wander over and see what's going on!

Oh! It's Musashi!

"Hey Musa!" he says cheerfully, waving hello.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 am

omg there's Magic cards?! :O WE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY, I-

*Musa pauses and blinkblinkblinks at Mischa* ............. boy Mischa?
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am

Felix chuckles.

"I wouldn't mind playing sometime."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 am

Musashi wrote:omg there's Magic cards?! :O WE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY, I-

"Never played it."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Musashi wrote:omg there's Magic cards?! :O WE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY, I-

Mischa nods. "Oh, I've got a set of those..." He blinks at Musa. "Ehehe... well, this incarnation is -- for now. If you'd rather, there's a couple of female me's running around, although one's made of Jello and the other is an inflatable Disney princess..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa nods. "Oh, I've got a set of those..." He blinks at Musa. "Ehehe... well, this incarnation is -- for now. If you'd rather, there's a couple of female me's running around, although one's made of Jello and the other is an inflatable Disney princess..."

*Sireen appears next to Mischa.* Though, I'm sure I could help if you need to be female.
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Circe wrote:*Sireen appears next to Mischa.* Though, I'm sure I could help if you need to be female.

Mischa grins, and wraps an arm around Sireen to give her an affectionate hug. "Of course you could, Sireen! Although I would've thought Musa would've liked seeing me as a guy."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm

"I never played this game either," said Don not sure what is going on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Helel » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

Musashi wrote:Oh, man, the tale of Helel is long and complicated. But the most important thing that ever came about from her story is a mouse. A tiny white mouse named Adam. I suppose to you young'uns he is naught but a legend, but he's REAL. And he's the most powerful being to ever set a little wiggly pink foot into this realm, or any other realm for that matter. All of the crazies running around MSF, all of these angels and demons and gods and who knows what else, they're all nothing compared to him. He could reduce the entirety of this world, everyone and everything in it, into dust with just a twitch of his whisker. The light that cleanses universes, the great balancer, encased in a wee furry body...

AND THAT'S YOUR HISTORY LESSON. :D And this is Aeris. She's a hat. *Musa offers a multigrain cracker with brie to Aeris* I just came by for a little visit, to see what's going on with both old and new, share some cheese, maybe make some boys if the opportunity arises. Whatchu up to, homeguuuurl? What crazy adventures have I missed?

Aeris accepts the multigrain cracker with brie thankfully, nibbling on it a bit before responding~

"Oh, you know~ This and that, running errands for mooooommy, and finding caaaandy. You know, the usual~! Adam I think is napping in plane made of nothing but cheeeeese! Not sure though, he may be stuck in someone's ear again~! Oh! Teddy still hasn't decided if he wants to dress like a guy or a girl yet, and Allen continues to be siiiiilly. Corvus and Helel are of course madly in love, but won't admit it! Oh! And every so often, mommy and Helel play cards! And then they frolick through the woods together, collecting flowers~ Or maybe that was a story I read? Oh! But I have been floating around Muffinville lately, looking for caaaaandy~ Want some? :D"

Aeris pulls out what literally appears to be several tons of candy- from a non existence pocket of her typical, gothic lolita dress. What.

Blaze wrote:"Adam? I totally have his card."

Felix whips out the Adam Magic card!

"Oh, I have one of those too!"

She pulls out another card, which may or may not have icicles hanging from it. Huh?
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 am

"Psh... not enough Mercenary cards to make a deck of them and the wrong color for a snow deck. No thanks." says Felix dismissively, looking at the Borealis card.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa grins, and wraps an arm around Sireen to give her an affectionate hug. "Of course you could, Sireen! Although I would've thought Musa would've liked seeing me as a guy."

*Sireen blushes.* Oh. Well... the offer's out there.
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse