Derp.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Derp.

Postby Lupus » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

AN EGYPTIAN HORSEMAN APPEARS! Command - FIGHT>POKèMON>ITEM>RUN

Yeah, this guy (is un-f@!#ing-believable!) WARNING: Picture is not for kiddies. Only Musa may glance upon the man. Everyone else may buy a ticket.

"Brother! It's been too long!" The man then proceeds to fire an arrow at Musa's chest with his dead wood bow.
Of course I wolf down my food! I'd be loopy if I didn't! ...Wait.
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 pm

omg a cute little blonde bishlet! In a cute little outfit! What good fortune has brought such an adorable snuggly creature into my presence? Oh happy day- *ARROW'D* urk

urrrrrrrrrrrffffffff

huhhffkkkkkk

blrp *Musa collapses backwards, hot fudge spilling out from her wound and pooling around her body*
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 am

Elliot blushed as the girl spoke, rubbing the back of his neck before watching in horror as the arrow struck her. He stood there, confused, looking around, before dashing forward, and bent down over her, one hand grasping the arrow and tried to tug it out, "Oh my god, are you okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 am

*Musa climbs out of Aeris' ear. Yes. Have fun with that image.*

Jeeeeeeeez, that was some welcome...

*She proceeds over to her other body and leans over Elliot* Heeeey thur. You might not want to do that. The arrow punctured the thorax. If you pull it out, you could destroy the natural negative pressure vacuum, thus causing potentially fatal lung collapse. This procedure should be done by a medical professional!

*However, the old body seems to be melting away into a puddle of delicious chocolate fudge*

BUT NEVER YOU MIND ABOUT THAT. Why dost thou seeketh the Musa, boy of great prettiness? What do you require of me? Pancakes? :D

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 am

Felix turns to glare at the man who shot Musa, his hands drifting to the eight-pronged sheath on his back.

"What's your problem?!"

He then spots Musa emerging from Aeris's ear.

"Ah. No harm done."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 am

At first Elliot was too concerned by the Musa on the ground to pay attention to the voice that spoke of being careful with the arrow. However, as the body started to melt into fudge, he crawled backwards on his hands and knees, inching away from the puddle until he bumped back against Musa! Turning his head slightly as peered up at her, eyes widening before letting out a startled cry. "But you.... how did you... pancakes?! No... I was told to seek your for advice on my election campaign. I'm going to fight for equal rights for boys. It's impossible to get a job around here without being made to wear a dress... even though people are trying to derail my campaign and say that only happens to me!", he blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Lupus » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 am

"I simply want a cameo. Though, this may be more than that. Of course it'd be easier if my controller could stop breaking the damn fourth wall." That's when Set shoots his OOC with an arrow. Cue screams of horrible pain and agony.
Of course I wolf down my food! I'd be loopy if I didn't! ...Wait.
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 pm

"Yay! Hot fudge~"

Looks over to Set. "Yo, crazy guy, how you doing?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

No no, it doesn't only happen to you. Not at all. It is something that has been a long struggle in this universe. You wouldn't believe how much trouble it was just to establish some kind of safety for the male population, and equal transformation rights for the FtM side. :/

Now, while I am a big fan of cute boys in dresses, I understand your plight. A boy's right to be a boy! @____@

*Musa throws an arm around Elliot's shoulders and squeezes him close* I WILL ASSIST YOU AND YOUR CAMPAIGN! I, the Dark Fluffy Prince, the patron saint of all that is male! :D I'll back you up, homeboy!

But first, you need to sparkle more.

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Elliot winced a little as Musa revealed herself to also be a fan of putting boys in girl's clothing, but he smiled brightly when she agreed to help with his campaign, before blushing brightly as she put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. "Hey... watch that... I'm t-touch your boobs... ", he stammered, squirming a little, before pausing and and tilting his head to one side. "... Sparkle?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Yeah, lemme show ya. :D

*Sparkles begin to shimmer around Musa. Since Elliot is still being held so close, he may notice that the breasts he's mushed against are disappearing. The sparkles become somewhat blinding, obscuring some of the process, but some sort of shifting is noticeable behind them. Once the brightness settles down, there is now a catboy! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... y101dr.jpg Some sparkles still remain, floating in the space around him, emanating like some awesome bishi aura! Whoo!*

See? Sparkles! Reach deep into your bishi heart, embrace your manly beauty, and show it to the world! It's as easy as that. ^_^

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"Why does being around Musa make me crave a hot fudge sundae now?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

"Maybe it be best if I walk out of here," said Don as he was watching everything.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 am

Elliot stopped squirming, watching in awe as he went from being chest to chest with a cute girl, to being chest to chest with a cute boy, their faces just inches apart. He blushed brightly at the realisation, his wide blue eyes peering downwards, and then back up. "Wow.. ", he whispered, "Y-You're a boy... I'm h-hugging a boy... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm

*Well, the old Musa is now a pile of delicious fudge, so do feel free to help yourselves! It's freakin' Belgian chocolate, man! GO FOR IT*

..... wow, that is the cutest reaction ever. ;_; *It even makes a Musa blush! He curls his white kitty tail around Elliot. Tails like to hug too*

You've gained the Prince's favor, man. How about I give you a special present? It will give you the power to protect your manhood, and maybe it'll bring out your sparkles too. :3

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse