Derp.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Derp.

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Mmhmmmm... this is an interesting problem. And all too common. People don't always consider the consequences of /completely/ changing a person with a transformation.

I'm a little unfamiliar with all of these colors, though. They weren't here back in the daaaaaay... what does this beige stuff do?
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:41 pm

"I'm no expert either... I think there's some people that are either trying to alter it or wipe it our entirely, but back when I got hit... it turned people into schoolgirls. Like, completely normal, boring schoolgirls with no memory of ever being anything else, and that's what I was for months... ", he explained, blushing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Hrmmm. Well, if she's still a strong part of you, she may be interfering... we might need to work on that to truly unleash your sparkly abilities. Can I... meet her? >___>

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Elliot chewed his bottom lip, and then pulled the back pack from across his shoulder. After glancing at his watch, he reached into the bag, and pulled out a syringe. "I need to take this in five minutes... if I don't, I'll start to revert", he explained, snapping a clear vial into the syringe. "The physical side will take only a few seconds... the mental side always differs. I guess I could try... letting go to see if that would speed things up. It's REALLY important you use this on her when you're done though", he said, handing over the syringe. "If nobody injects her with the serum, I'll remain stuck at the back of her head".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 pm

*Musa takes the syringe and stashes it away into... somewhere. Who knows where he puts things.* No worries, homeboy. Musa's got yer back. *That's supposed to be comforting?* Just let her out, lemme have a talk, and STUFF. :D STUFF! Ahahahaaha~

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 am

Elliot looked rather nervous as he watched his watch counting down. An alarm started to beep, and he turned it off. "Remember, she's not me... don't blame me for anything she says or does... ". After another couple of minutes, it begins, with Elliot's hair rapidly growing passed his shoulders and getting paler. He begins to shrink down, being sucked backwards through his teens, his figure getting even more feminine. His top morphs into a short-sleeved white blouse, a red bow forming at the neck. His shorts open out into a skirt, the material shifting to a green plaid as it got shorter and shorter up his thighs. His socks crawled up his thin legs, becoming thigh-high, as a tug under the skirt completed Elliot's transformation into a fourteen year old girl, but from the embarrassed look on her face, it was clear it was still Elliot for the moment.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

D'awww, that's pretty cute. <3 So how long does it take for her to come on out? Serious discussions must take place. Diplomacy. Stuff. Definitely stuff.

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Elliot tugged at the short skirt, blushing as she knelt beside Musa. "It can be anything between a minute and a hour, but I've never purposefully just let go before... ", she murmured. "What are you going to talk to her about? Be careful... she's manipulative... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:46 pm

I want to see if she'll let you go a little. She's holding back your sparkles, you know? And maybe she could use, you know, a little change. Who knows? Maybe this talk will go very well. :D

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm

On the outside, nothing changed. Elliot didn't even get time to wince, or show suprise, as Ellie took over the body and locked him in the back of her mind as a helpless passenger. "You're really pretty, you know that? Maybe it would be better if you just... tossed the serum, and I'll become your girlfriend?", she suggested with a smile.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm

*Musa hmmms, clasping his hands behind his back and swishing his tail*

I dunnoooooo. Do you really think it would work out? You deprive a man of his sparkles, and that worries me... why do you do that?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

The schoolgirl looked at him for a moment, and then leaned back with a sigh. "That's not a man. That's just a twisted form I have the inconvenience of being transformed into. I'm the real person here, you don't see me needing any serum to maintain my body, do you? The reason Elliot doesn't sparkle is because he's just a teenage girl PRETENDING to be a man".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

But Elliot came first. He was there, and then replaced by you, but not completely. Now you're both stuck together. Or is there something more to this story that I don't know? Educate me, little lady. :O

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:26 pm

"He came first, so what? He got replaced. Elliot is just an illusion created by the stuff in those needles, that's not a person. It's a teenage girl wearing a boy costume, and not a very convincing one at that. He's been going around telling people he's gonna campaign for boys to be able to work without putting on a dress... and you know what everyone has told him? He's the only one anyone does that too! People know something isn't right about him... they know he's not really a boy. They might not realise they know, but they do... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm

So, if I'm understanding correctly, what you're saying is... once Elliot was replaced by you, you became the real one? So now Elliot is only a false identity forced upon you? *Kitty head-tilt. Ear wiggle.*

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse