Derp.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Derp.

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

"Y-You can control that?", he asked, watching the tail curl around him. "I... I sometimes have one too, when I'm working for Raleigh, but I can't control it, and it's always lifting up my... um... actually, forget that story... ". Despite all the blushing, he hadn't made any attempt to try and put anymore space between the two of them, "What kind of special present? I've got into a lot of trouble lately from people giving me special presents... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Nah, this isn't trouble! This should help keep you out of it a bit. Especially if anyone tries to pull any funny business during your campaign. This will give you a free pass out of Boob Land should someone try to trap you there. Now just hold still...

*Musa's sparkling aura seems to become even brighter as his eyes close and he leans in closer to Elliot. Closer, and closer... everything around them is getting kind of hazy... there's shimmering bubbles, and are those cherry blossom petals blowing past? Smells like it. Is this real or a dream? It's bishounen magic! And OH SHI- INCOMING CATBOY FACE!*
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Elliot held perfectly still, even as Musa came closer, and closer, "But what about... ", he started to say, but was cut off... by a kiss! His blue eyes rolled from side to side as the petals fell around them amongst the bubbles, before his eyelids closed over them. Now he squirmed, and seemed rather inexperienced, his nose squashing against Musa's as he leaned towards the cat boy slightly, his cheeks turning bright, bright red! "Wait!", he gasped, and gently tried to push him back, "There's a girl I like... and... and... until I can make changes, I need to... to... go to work as a girl or I won't be able to pay my rent... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

*As he's pushed back, the bubbles and haze and petals all disappear with an audible POP. Reality (lol reality) appears again around them*

Aw, you broke it.... anyway, it wouldn't make you unable to be a girl. It would just make you able to change back at will, rather than other people controlling that. But if you'd rather hold off on that, we can always continue this later. Maybe your gal pal that you like will wanna watch. ^_~ Or join in... I bet she'd make a cute boy...

ANYWAY. Do you feel your sparkles coming out yet?! Boylove is one of the best ways to amplify them! Where are they?! O_O

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

"Julia? She's way too adorable as a girl to turn into a guy. She does have two brothers though. Well, not really, but they're LIKE her brothers. Or were... things got a little muddled recently", he explained while leaning back slightly, looking down over himself. "I don't think I have sparkles... ", he murmured, twisting back and forth slightly, causing a plain golden ring to slip out of his pocket and onto the grass.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh, any girl can make a cute boy. And then you could KISS HIM. Just think about that! :D

... Hey, you dropped somfin'. Wassat?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 am

"But she's started to wear really cute dresses that I like and... uh.. oops!". Reaching over, he grabs the ring, and squeezes his palm around it. "It's nothing...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Well, she could wear the dresses AS a boy. I'm sure you know by now how cute that is. <3

But anyway. I don't think that ring is nothing. *Poke-poke* Don't lie to a Musa. I'll devour your soul. @____@

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 am

"That is NOT cute! I have to do it for one of my jobs... ", he groaned, "Nobody is turning Julia into a boy, okay? Wh-What? Devour my soul?! Okay, okay... ", he sighs, holding his hand out, uncurling his fingers. "It's the ring I have to put on when working for Raleigh... it... changes me".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

*Musa leans forward and sniffsniffs the ring. And licks it.* Yup. Chick-magic. Why not toss it and get a new job?! Muffinville is huge, man. Hell, I'd hire you. I just... need... a business.. >_>;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Elliot laughs as Musa licks the ring. He wipes it off on his clothes, and puts it back in his pocket. "I kind of like working for Raleigh. You learn all kinds of new things around him. Ebony is cool too, she's gonna teach me how to fight".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Pfff. If you learn how to sparkle, you won't even need to fight! It is a fun hobby but... any respectable bishi should have a proper arsenal of sparkles at his disposal. Don't you feel it in you? Do you fully embrace your cute boyness? Or is something holding you back?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 am

"I... I don't know. I've never seen any sparkles though. It might have something to do with Ellie... ", he said, blushing slightly, and shrugged his shoulders.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Who's Ellie? Should I punch her? :O

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm

"It's a long story... ", he said, grinning a little at the thought of Musa punching Ellie. "Just over a year ago, I got into some trouble... ended up being hit with Beige energy. It turned me into a fourteen year old girl, made me think I was one too, put a whole new set of memories in my head. That's Ellie. I was left that way for months, until I met a schoolgirl with psychic powers. She found me inside the back of Ellie's subconscious. Over the next few weeks, I worked on a serum to transform the body back into my own. The problem is, the Beige is stronger. I have to keep injecting the serum every four hours to stop reverting back into her. I have to keep up the transformation. Oh yeah... and when that psychic girl went into my head? It screwed Ellie up. She used to be a sweet schoolgirl... now she's crazy".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse