Derp.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Derp.

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 am

"Ding ding ding! We have a WINNER!", she smiled, her tone slightly mocking, but she leaned forward on her hands and knees. "Enjoy your prize...". Tilting her head slightly, she pressed a kiss against Musa's lips, much like he had done earlier to Elliot.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm

*He doesn't seem to mind, and even gives her a little kiss back, but... he keeps it short and pulls away, and swishes his tail slowly between them* Kissing me is potentially dangerous, missy. Or is that.. something you enjoy?
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Ellie laughed, "You're not dangerous, Kitty Kat. I'M dangerous". Her voice was so sweet, as was her smile, but reaching into Elliot's back pack, she pulled out a pink leather belt with a pair of black pistols holstered on each side, and wrapped it around her waist.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:03 pm

*Musa shrugs, licks the back of his hand and rubs it over one of his ears* Ah, well, I suppose this is true... I can't do much beyond being cute. But I see you're well armed. What's all of that for?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Ellie climbs to her feet, brushing off her skirt. "These?", she asked, pressing a finger against each of the guns. "They're for work", she said with a shrug of her shoulders.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 pm

*Musa uses his tail to prop himself up right off the ground, like a sort of tail-chair. That is a strong tail :O*

You are very different from Elliot. However... I can't agree that he isn't real anymore. You're both real, just unfortunately stuck with the same body. It's a very small space for two people. But you both have a right to existence. Yes?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 am

"That's questionable. You know why Elliot got hit with beige in the first place? A store in the town was under attack, by a robot. There was this guy doing a good job of saving everyone, but Elliot got all jealous since the girl he liked was clearly getting impressed by this other guy... so Elliot pulled a gun on that guy. He put them all danger because he was jealous... so they hit him with the beige and carried on saving the day".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 am

So, he made a mistake... he let love and jealousy blind him. This is only human. I can understand a temporary punishment for that, but trying to completely wipe out his existence? That, I believe, is a tad extreme.

So whoever did this tried to destroy Elliot, and in the process created you. But the process wasn't complete, and now you're both stuck together. Why be angry with Elliot, when the true culprit is whoever used the beige? They were careless... *Musa siiighs and shakes his head, and the kitty ears wiggle* Truly mediocre work... clearly they didn't give any thought to the possible aftermath of their actions. I mean, have they followed up on this at all? Have they checked in with you two? Do they have a solution for what they caused? HMMMM?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"I don't think they're around anymore. Besides, it went perfectly. What went wrong was this dumb-ass psychic girl showing up, and trying to 'fix' things", she said, using air quotes and making her voice even more whiny. "She screwed around with my head and recreated Elliot. Together, they developed those stupid serums Elliot uses to transform my body. And she's gone too, although I don't blame her, being friends with a loser like Elliot".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 pm

You talk so badly about your brother... can't you think of it from his point of view? He was murdered, resurrected, and now sharing his body. And he should be thinking of you too. *Musa makes the saddest wittle kitty face and comes closer, his fuzzy ears drooping* Don't you want to work this out in a way that's fair for both of you?

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:16 pm

"He's not my brother... ", she said, wrinkling her nose. She eyed Musa for a moment as he did his sad little face, but then rolled her eyes. "No. I look out for me, and only me. Do you know he has three jobs and they all involve wearing a dress? And that I make more money in a few hours than all three of his jobs pay in a week?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Musashi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm

(Sorry about the delays. Back in class again, so a bit limited on time :O )

Foooo, there's nothing wrong with boys wearing dresses. And money isn't everythiiiiing... it doesn't make one person more deserving of life than another.

But I'm not so sure I'm getting through to you, am I? What do I have to do to convince you to give fairness a chance? *A head tilt, followed by that questioning kitty mrrrrrrl? noise*

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse