A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A strange new hospital...

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 am

As the title says, there is a new hospital in Muffinville, and it is strange! Exactly how is difficult to say, but those with certain inclinations might be able to tell something is off.

Those who can feel spiritual power may feel the presence of many benevolent spirits emanating from the building, but they feel restrained somehow...

Those with a knowledge of battle may note all the defensive measures built into the buildings. The mirrors are one-way, ramparts are built into the roofs, the wall surrounding it are sheer drops with barely visible razor wire lining the tops.

Also, the Caduceus that marks it as a building of medicine has been stylized. Rather then a typical staff, it has a spear and the wings on it are different. One is a typical white feathery wing and the other is a black bat wing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am

Usagi frowns a little as she looks up at the Hospital. Something just felt... off about it, and she wasn't really sure what; as if it were full of some supernatural things. "This is what you were talking about, Ritsu?"

Her sister gave a nod as she worked on her holo-wrist computer, analyzing a few things. "This place is full of a bunch of anomalies, and I'd like to check it out. Come on." She proceeded to open the gate and walk on inside.

Usagi followed after, sighing. "This is probably going to be trouble."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

Dact wanders by... and happens by the hospital! He glances at it... then looks closer. "Razor wire, hmm? Interesting..." His curiosity piqued, he heads inside! And finds Usagi and Ritsu! "... yo." He waves.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

And the trio enters! They arrive at what looks like a typical hospital reception. A woman works at the desk typing on the computer and directing people to different departments. Patients mill around in that way that ill people move while doctors and nurses move from department to department, carrying clipboards and whatnot.

THe three may note however,that all the staff seem to be women. Extreme gender equality measures perhaps?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 pm

"Hmm...." said Mike as he began to shiver. "Me think there are ghost in there."

"Scared? I say that we go in. There may be something interesting in there." said Don as he smiled. "I take out the traps and you take out anything strange. Fifty Fifty split."

"Meh. Why not. We haven't done anything like this in a while anyways," said Mike as he was walking towards the hospital and Don was following.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact wanders by... and happens by the hospital! He glances at it... then looks closer. "Razor wire, hmm? Interesting..." His curiosity piqued, he heads inside! And finds Usagi and Ritsu! "... yo." He waves.

Both Usagi and Ritsu wave back to Dact.

Blaze wrote:And the trio enters! They arrive at what looks like a typical hospital reception. A woman works at the desk typing on the computer and directing people to different departments. Patients mill around in that way that ill people move while doctors and nurses move from department to department, carrying clipboards and whatnot.

THe three may note however,that all the staff seem to be women. Extreme gender equality measures perhaps?

"Seems rather normal around here." Usagi muttered, looking around.

Ritsu frowned as she scanned the area.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am

Lance sniffles as he examines the building in front of him. A rather unfortunate encounter with an irritable Winter Spirit had left him with a particularly nasty case of the flu. He trots into the hospital, hoping to find some relief.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...." said Mike as he began to shiver. "Me think there are ghost in there."

"Scared? I say that we go in. There may be something interesting in there." said Don as he smiled. "I take out the traps and you take out anything strange. Fifty Fifty split."

"Meh. Why not. We haven't done anything like this in a while anyways," said Mike as he was walking towards the hospital and Don was following.

The two would see the aforementioned reception area! No ghosts in sight!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Seems rather normal around here." Usagi muttered, looking around.

Ritsu frowned as she scanned the area.

Ritsu may find that the spiritual energy seems to be emanating from the staff!

Blindsense wrote:Lance sniffles as he examines the building in front of him. A rather unfortunate encounter with an irritable Winter Spirit had left him with a particularly nasty case of the flu. He trots into the hospital, hoping to find some relief.

As soon as he enters, one of the nurses goes up to him! She has brown hair in a bob cut under a nurse cap with the same Caduceus seen outside and wears a pure white nurses dress.

"Oh dear, do you have the flu sir? Come with me."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am

As soon as he enters, one of the nurses goes up to him! She has brown hair in a bob cut under a nurse cap with the same Caduceus seen outside and wears a pure white nurses dress.

"Oh dear, do you have the flu sir? Come with me."

Lance blinks. "Erm. That was ea... ea..." A massive sneeze interrupts his sentence. "Easier than I expected. I don't have insurance or anything... is that okay?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

Blaze wrote:The two would see the aforementioned reception area! No ghosts in sight!

"See anything strange?" asked Don as he looked around and inspect the area. "You know with your aura stuff."

"Give me a minute," said Mike as he looked around as his eyes were glowing blue.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:53 am

Ritsu may find that the spiritual energy seems to be emanating from the staff!

"Hey, you guys are spirits, aren't you?" Ritsu asked, looking directly at the staff.

"They certainly feel like it..." Usagi muttered.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

An incredibly average, almost NPC-like young man stands in front of the hospital. He swallows hard, watching as the group of people enter the building, before looking down at the piece of paper he's holding in his hand...

"Oh gee... I hope they're hiring..." he mutters, before letting out a big, drawn out sigh... and walks up to the hospital.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am

Blindsense wrote:Lance blinks. "Erm. That was ea... ea..." A massive sneeze interrupts his sentence. "Easier than I expected. I don't have insurance or anything... is that okay?"

THe nurse beams and leads Lance to a doctor's office. A bed stands in the corner and an unoccupied desk with a computer is in front of a bookshelf full of complicated medical textbooks.

"Don't worry about insurance. The doctor will be with you shortly."

Maiden Miki wrote:"See anything strange?" asked Don as he looked around and inspect the area. "You know with your aura stuff."

"Give me a minute," said Mike as he looked around as his eyes were glowing blue.

Assuming Aura Eyes grants a bonus to spirit vision, Mike can see bright spiritual auras surrounding the staff!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hey, you guys are spirits, aren't you?" Ritsu asked, looking directly at the staff.

"They certainly feel like it..." Usagi muttered.

"Not exactly." says a doctor, walking past the two swiftly.

"Our leader can explain better. Would you like to see her?" the nurse at the desk asks.

Miccah wrote:An incredibly average looking, boardering on NPC-looking young man stands in front of the hospital. He swallows hard, watching as the group of people enter the building, before looking down at the piece of paper he's holding in his hand...

"Oh gee... I hope they're hiring..." he mutters, before letting out a big, drawn out sigh... and walks up to the hospital.

A doctor smiles at the man enters.

"Looking for work?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 am

Blaze wrote:Assuming Aura Eyes grants a bonus to spirit vision, Mike can see bright spiritual auras surrounding the staff!

Mike could see some sort of spiritual auras around the staff. He blinked a bit to undo the Aura Eyes.

"THe auras are different I think. Like they are ghost," said Mike as he shiver.

"Ghost...Yeah. I remember you not liking those," said Don as he nodded. "Are you sure?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am

"Ooookay..." Lance murmurs, followed by another massive sneeze. "I'll just be right here. Dying or something." T_T
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse