A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Right...Okay," said Mike as he almost catches the key before dropping it. He bends down and picks up. "We do that."

"YOu know this could be a trap. Set up to do who knows what," said Don as they were walking towards the elevator. "You are being too trusting."

"Yeah but that is why we are going to bust some traps if it is," said Mike as he puts the key into the slot.

The elevator starts moving up! It soon opens with a soft 'ding,' revealing the circular room! Usagi and Ritsu are entering one of the doors.

Blindsense wrote:Lance can only blink several times at the doctor with the bizarre hair color. Then again, the rest of her seemed normal... No cat ears or magic wands to speak of, at least. And he was very sick, as another body-wracking sneeze exploded from his nose was so kind to remind him. "Err, yeah," he sniffles in reply. "I... Think I have the flu?"

"Awwww, that won't do~"

She takes a thermometer from her pocket and sticks it in Lance's mouth!

Zoey wrote:The male raises his head as he seemed to have dozed off a bit. "Oh... Uhh" he mumbles noticing someone else, but enters the office. "Thanks" he replies to the doctor.
Miccah wrote:The man looks around the office, before shooting his fellow candidate a curious look- "Erm... good luck... I guess? @__@" He still appears rather surprised by how fast things are moving along, taking a deep breath, he manages to settle down into his seat, although his constant fidgeting with the resume he's holding in his hands betrays his true emotion.

The doctor sits at the desk and smiles at the two.

"Now, the fact you're here for a medical position means you want to help people. Is that correct?"

KonokoHasano wrote:Ritsu nodded as walked up and slowly opened the door, taking a small look inside. "Um... hey! Sorry for the sudden visit and all, I guess. We were just curious about this place."

"Couldn't you have knocked first?" Usagi asked, shaking her head.

They see a woman sitting at a desk doing paperwork.

"Hello. Please come in."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm

"Awwww, that won't do~"

She takes a thermometer from her pocket and sticks it in Lance's mouth!

Lance's eyes widen a bit as the thermometer is forcefully inserted. A muffled "hmph" is all he can muster without dislodging the thing.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Blaze wrote:"Now, the fact you're here for a medical position means you want to help people. Is that correct?"

The man nods. "Of course! That's why I'm here" he says, his blue eyes filled with determination. He opens his jacket to produce a folder. "Here's all my documentation" he says offering it to the doctor.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Blaze wrote:The elevator starts moving up! It soon opens with a soft 'ding,' revealing the circular room! Usagi and Ritsu are entering one of the doors.

Mike and Don stand in the elevator as it moves up. They seem to be waiting and eventually got out of the elevator and at once Mike notices Usagi and Ritsu.

"Know the two kids?" asked Don as he notices Mike's reaction.

"Yeah," said Mike as he walks over to stand behind the Hasano kids and was trying to catch them before entering the room. "Hey girls. Got anything so far on what is going on?"

Don was able to catch a glimpse at what was on the other side of the door and said, "Ninja Nurse?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miccah » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Zoey wrote:
Blaze wrote:"Now, the fact you're here for a medical position means you want to help people. Is that correct?"

The man nods. "Of course! That's why I'm here" he says, his blue eyes filled with determination. He opens his jacket to produce a folder. "Here's all my documentation" he says offering it to the doctor.

The male blinks and stares at the folder... before taking out his resume, which is pitifully thin by comparison, its edges wrinkled up by his constant fidgeting. He sighs, and nods, "Erm... yes..."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 pm

They see a woman sitting at a desk doing paperwork.

"Hello. Please come in."

Both Usagi and Ritsu made their way on in, looking around the room as they did.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Blindsense wrote:Lance's eyes widen a bit as the thermometer is forcefully inserted. A muffled "hmph" is all he can muster without dislodging the thing.

The nurse takes out a stethoscope and rips off Lance's shirt, placing it against his chest!

Zoey wrote:The man nods. "Of course! That's why I'm here" he says, his blue eyes filled with determination. He opens his jacket to produce a folder. "Here's all my documentation" he says offering it to the doctor.
Miccah wrote:The male blinks and stares at the folder... before taking out his resume, which is pitifully thin by comparison, its edges wrinkled up by his constant fidgeting. He sighs, and nods, "Erm... yes..."

The doctor takes the folder and resume and reads through them.

"Hmm... yes, this all appears to be in order."

She puts them down and gives the two a super serious look.

"Now... would you say you would do anything to help people the best you can?"

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike and Don stand in the elevator as it moves up. They seem to be waiting and eventually got out of the elevator and at once Mike notices Usagi and Ritsu.

"Know the two kids?" asked Don as he notices Mike's reaction.

"Yeah," said Mike as he walks over to stand behind the Hasano kids and was trying to catch them before entering the room. "Hey girls. Got anything so far on what is going on?"

Don was able to catch a glimpse at what was on the other side of the door and said, "Ninja Nurse?"

The woman looks at them.

"You may come in too."

KonokoHasano wrote:Both Usagi and Ritsu made their way on in, looking around the room as they did.

It is a large, comfortably furnished room with some weapons hanging on the wall. The woman sits at a worn desk piled with paperwork.

"Please, take a seat."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

The nurse takes out a stethoscope and rips off Lance's shirt, placing it against his chest!

Lance shivers at the contact of the smooth, cold metal against his skin. He'd complain, but there was still a thermometer in his mouth. @_@
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 pm

He nods. "I want to save lives of course. It's why I want to become a doctor! As long as there's something I can do for a patient I won't give up" he replies. "If you give me this chance I'll promise to do my best always"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Blaze wrote:The woman looks at them.

"You may come in too."

"Thanks," said Mike as he walks though the door with Don following behind.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miccah » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 am

Blaze wrote:"Hmm... yes, this all appears to be in order."

She puts them down and gives the two a super serious look.

"Now... would you say you would do anything to help people the best you can?"

The young man's resume is woefully short and doesn't appear to be very informative, it does, however, contain his name- "Stephen."

Stephen blinks a few more times, and appears rather surprised... but still, this is an interview, so you agree with whatever the interviewer says, right? "Erm... yes ma'am." He nods, putting on his best sincere face. "I will, no doubt about that."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 am

[Dang, I always have issues with realizing when there are others interacting with my characters >.<]

Usagi and Ritsu, upong hearing Mike, looked back and gave a small wave.

Blaze wrote:It is a large, comfortably furnished room with some weapons hanging on the wall. The woman sits at a worn desk piled with paperwork.

"Please, take a seat."

They both nod and do so, Usagi looking a little nervous as she did.

Ritsu, though, was straight to the point. "So I got readings in regards to this place having a plethora of spiritual activity, and I've also got it from the staff. We were wondering if you could solve this little mystery for us."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 am

Blindsense wrote:Lance shivers at the contact of the smooth, cold metal against his skin. He'd complain, but there was still a thermometer in his mouth. @_@

"Oh dear... you have the sniffles!"

The nurse takes out a loaded syringe and tries to stick Lance in the arm with it!

Zoey wrote:He nods. "I want to save lives of course. It's why I want to become a doctor! As long as there's something I can do for a patient I won't give up" he replies. "If you give me this chance I'll promise to do my best always"
Miccah wrote:The young man's resume is woefully short and doesn't appear to be very informative, it does, however, contain his name- "Stephen."

Stephen blinks a few more times, and appears rather surprised... but still, this is an interview, so you agree with whatever the interviewer says, right? "Erm... yes ma'am." He nods, putting on his best sincere face. "I will, no doubt about that."

"So... if there was a way to help you help others better... would you take it? Even if it means something that could be considered bad happening to you?" the doctor asks.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Thanks," said Mike as he walks though the door with Don following behind.
KonokoHasano wrote:They both nod and do so, Usagi looking a little nervous as she did.

Ritsu, though, was straight to the point. "So I got readings in regards to this place having a plethora of spiritual activity, and I've also got it from the staff. We were wondering if you could solve this little mystery for us."

"You're a nosy thing aren't you? Not very polite either." the woman says, ignoring Don and Mike until they said something.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 am

Blaze wrote:"So... if there was a way to help you help others better... would you take it? Even if it means something that could be considered bad happening to you?" the doctor asks.

"Erm....." There is a long pause as the man scratches the back of his head, before finally making his response- "I... guess? I mean, if you have some sort of in house training or something, that would be great."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 am

"You're a nosy thing aren't you? Not very polite either." the woman says, ignoring Don and Mike until they said something.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ritsu said with a smile. "Besides, you can't blame a scientist for being curious and wanting to get to the bottom of a mystery, right?"

"Sorry about my sister, miss." Usagi said, giving a small bow to the woman.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse