A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 am

"I see that... I was more asking what your organization is about...."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 am

Blaze wrote:THe woman looks at the two.

"Excuse me? I am under no obligation to answer any questions of yours. You march into my office in my hospital and start pestering me and I have to answer? That little girl was rude, but you two are on a whole new level."

She stands up, glowing with a golden light.

"Now, either you two clean up your act, or I will have to eject you both from the grounds."

KonokoHasano wrote:Ritsu blinks a little as she watches this. A little curious, she begins to walk around the hospital a little. More for passing the time than anything.

"Ah... well, we were just wondering why the hospital has a large concentration of spiritual energy and all that." She answered simply. "That's all, really." She then blinked at what Mike and Don said, and then again at the woman starting to glow.

"I do kind of agree with her." Usagi said, looking at Mike and Don. "Ritsu's alright and just got ejected from the room is all. If you start trying to demand things, especially when you're the guest of someone, it kind of doesn't turn out well."

"Why-" said Don as he was looking as if to do something but Mike raised his hand up to stop him.

"Sorry if it seems like we are being rude miss but please allow me to clear a bit of a misunderstanding here," said Mike as he tips his hat to the nurse. "We were directed up here by one of your nurses on the first floor so we were kind of expecting answers to a few questions. Mostly along the same lines of the ones that Usagi asked. Still we just stand here and listen if you don't mind."

Mike then nods towards Usagi in order to allow the nurse to know that he meant her when he said 'Usagi'.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miccah » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 am

Blaze wrote:The doctor smiles at Stephen.

"And how about you? Would you do it?"

He hums and ahs for a while... tilting his head... "Erm... I guess?" He scratches his head, and looks much more serious for a change- "I mean... yeah... pain is bad, and I'll do my best to help people. I won't mind if I suffer a little in the process, I guess?" He laughs dryly, gee, he sure hopes he's not making a fool of himself.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 am

Blindsense wrote:The shivers suddenly subside as Lance relaxes a bit. He felt... Decidedly normal. "Well, erm. That's... Not too bad, I guess."

THe doctor smiiiiles... as Lance notices rapidly growing black hair out the corner of his vision. His own!

Zoey wrote:"...And... What would this something be?" asked a very scared man who's papers would name him by Noah. A 24 year old certified nurse. He looked at the female doctor trying not to show any weakness, but this was really getting creepy.
Miccah wrote:He hums and ahs for a while... tilting his head... "Erm... I guess?" He scratches his head, and looks much more serious for a change- "I mean... yeah... pain is bad, and I'll do my best to help people. I won't mind if I suffer a little in the process, I guess?" He laughs dryly, gee, he sure hopes he's not making a fool of himself.

"This is just purely hypothetical is all. Would you do it?" the doctor asks Noah. She flashes Stephen a smile at his answer.

KonokoHasano wrote:Ritsu blinks a little as she watches this. A little curious, she begins to walk around the hospital a little. More for passing the time than anything.

"Ah... well, we were just wondering why the hospital has a large concentration of spiritual energy and all that." She answered simply. "That's all, really." She then blinked at what Mike and Don said, and then again at the woman starting to glow.

"I do kind of agree with her." Usagi said, looking at Mike and Don. "Ritsu's alright and just got ejected from the room is all. If you start trying to demand things, especially when you're the guest of someone, it kind of doesn't turn out well."
Maiden Miki wrote:"Why-" said Don as he was looking as if to do something but Mike raised his hand up to stop him.

"Sorry if it seems like we are being rude miss but please allow me to clear a bit of a misunderstanding here," said Mike as he tips his hat to the nurse. "We were directed up here by one of your nurses on the first floor so we were kind of expecting answers to a few questions. Mostly along the same lines of the ones that Usagi asked. Still we just stand here and listen if you don't mind."

Mike then nods towards Usagi in order to allow the nurse to know that he meant her when he said 'Usagi'.

The glow fades and the woman sits down.

"Very well. Let me explain. THe spiritual auras you are seeing comes from the Virtuous spirits inside us."

Knight Errant wrote:"I see that... I was more asking what your organization is about...."

The nurse gives Dact a withering look.

"Do I have to explain to you what a hospital does?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:16 am

Blaze wrote:"This is just purely hypothetical is all. Would you do it?" the doctor asks Noah. She flashes Stephen a smile at his answer.

Stephen goes a little red in the cheeks, and chuckles rather dryly. He shrugs- "Well, sure I guess." Gaining some confidence in how well things are going, he gives the doctor a nod, and even manages to squeeze out a smile, albeit an awkward one.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 am

Dact dose not seem to wither under the look! But returns it coolly. "No, but this is not an ordinary hospital... is it..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am

"Oh, hahaha" replies Noah his doubt fading. "Well, I guess it depends, but I do want to save lives"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 am

The glow fades and the woman sits down.

"Very well. Let me explain. THe spiritual auras you are seeing comes from the Virtuous spirits inside us."

"So it's related to holy energy and magic or something?" Usagi asked curiously. "Such as the spirits give you the ability to better heal people?"

Ritsu, meanwhile, decides to open a random door and look on in.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Don just listen as he looks to Mike.

"May I be allow to ask a question for clarification?" asked Mike as he raised his hand up a little. He looked a bit curious as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

THe doctor smiiiiles... as Lance notices rapidly growing black hair out the corner of his vision. His own!

Lance's eyes go rather wide as he blinks at the doctor. "Err, doc? I think you gave me a reverse chemo shot by mistake or something... Or maybe just a really effective men's hair plan...?" He chuckles.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Miccah wrote:Stephen goes a little red in the cheeks, and chuckles rather dryly. He shrugs- "Well, sure I guess." Gaining some confidence in how well things are going, he gives the doctor a nod, and even manages to squeeze out a smile, albeit an awkward one.
Zoey wrote:"Oh, hahaha" replies Noah his doubt fading. "Well, I guess it depends, but I do want to save lives"

The nurse's smile widens.

"That's all we need here. You are both hired."

She offers her hand to them both.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact dose not seem to wither under the look! But returns it coolly. "No, but this is not an ordinary hospital... is it..."

"No it is not." the receptionist says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"So it's related to holy energy and magic or something?" Usagi asked curiously. "Such as the spirits give you the ability to better heal people?"

Ritsu, meanwhile, decides to open a random door and look on in.

"Pretty much, yes." the woman says.

Ritsu discovers... the children's ward! Several children in hospital gowns mill around.

Maiden Miki wrote:Don just listen as he looks to Mike.

"May I be allow to ask a question for clarification?" asked Mike as he raised his hand up a little. He looked a bit curious as well.

"Since you were so polite about it." the woman says.

Blindsense wrote:Lance's eyes go rather wide as he blinks at the doctor. "Err, doc? I think you gave me a reverse chemo shot by mistake or something... Or maybe just a really effective men's hair plan...?" He chuckles.

THe doctor giggles as Lance shrinks a bit, his body becoming skinnier and hairless!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"So I am asking why is it different? I'm just curious... your acting like you have something to hide."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

THe doctor giggles as Lance shrinks a bit, his body becoming skinnier and hairless!

The shirtless boy suddenly blanches. "...Uhh. Well, I guess that makes up for the difference in gained hair," he stammers, looking distressed. "What's goin' on here, doc?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Noah smiles and nods. "Thank you" he says shaking her hand.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"Thank you," said Mike with a nod of his head. "By Virtuous, do you mean as in having high virtue? Or is it something else?"

Don just watched and kept quiet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse